Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

What do you think is happening with you and all of us as a collective?.. after 21st Dec 2012 ?

So, in your opinion, what happened on the Solstice, in terms of your own growth as a spiritual being and what do you feel is going on, on the planet right now as a collective?  .. since the 21st Dec and inwards ? .. in the present moment continuous, the eternal NOW.

Views: 4064

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

People from my neighborhood said they saw the stars relocating in the skies:-)

that's interesting .. where abouts are you from? ... :-)

Denmark:-)

I was talking a ride, when i heard someone said "Hey se stjenerne rykker sig vild meget"

Translated, Hey look the stars are moving quite quick, in the unnatural way ;-)

I would had looked up, but i was driving a bike... wouldn't risk it now:-D

Thank you Eye of Change ..

well the sky over Berlin is the usual overcast, no sun visible either .. wish I could see the stars myself.. especially at this time in the world.. 

I'm glad you concentrated on staying on your bike.. lol.. ;-)

Glad I do not live in their neighborhood.  If I saw something like that it would only be for a second, then I would be running into the house to get the camcorder....oh actually knowing myself like I do, I think I would be hiding under the bed, hahaha....Yup that is more like it now I give it a second thought.  Where do you live Eye of Change?

Were we moved?

I didn't get to watch the sky, super cloudy.

I received messages, there is now happening a mass consciousness, a great awakening like a wave around the planet. Everything will start to speed up. We will see great changes as more awaken at a faster rate. A big ride is coming........

Thanks Two Feather..

there is a mass awakening, yes.. and 2013 will see it explode even more I feel... otherwise people are stuck fast in their sleep .. it cannot last forever, the slumber party that is .. so..  I feel good .. I knew that I would.. lol...

@Two Feather: Yee ha!

In terms of my own spiritual growth - I guess I'm learning to accept things as they are.  It's a messed up world where many of us don't want to be in here.  However I'm also learning that we create our reality.  My reality is quite good and I have a good life (despite the suffering around me and around the world - which I feel alot).

So acceptance along with continuing to create a good reality for myself.  But also the feeling that the future ahead is quite dramatic (but this is due to personal dreams). 

What are YOU feeling Luke?

Hello Butterfly .. 

My reality is fairly alright I suppose .. lol... just doing the best I can.. getting up every day and living as simply as possible.... I'm a quiet person both here in Ashtar Command and in my life .. 

I had no expectations about the 21st Dec, so I don't feel disappointed as some people do, but that's understandable given the fact it was the most anticipated date in the history of the world..  how do I feel now? .. well.. I feel fine.. looking forward to 2013.. whatever will be, will be .. I am happy to give Love in this world until I drop dead ..lol .. .. that's about all I can say.. 

here is a butterfly ..  for a another butterfly ..

Thanks devi .. and right with you .. 

we gotta keep our vibes up .. and press on .. with all the Love we are ..

much Love to you devi .. 

as always..

Luke.

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Richard Levison liked Russ Hatfield's blog post The Pyramid Under the Sea-
29 minutes ago
Richard Levison liked Pet Rock's discussion Shameless Race Baiting By The DemonPuppets Incarnate; Slavery Reparations For African Americans-Liberia Was Created As Reparations
34 minutes ago
Richard Levison liked Krishna Kalki's discussion As It Is Now Jesus Would Not Go To Church, Krishna Would Not Go To Mandir, Guru Nanak Would Not Go To Sikh Temple, Swaminarayan Would Not Go To Mandir ..to name but a few
35 minutes ago
Dr. SohiniBen Shukla commented on the blog post 'THE SECRET MEETING THAT CHANGED RAP MUSIC AND DESTROYED A GENERATION'
"Please go through this link to watch this important video to change the world !! Sohini"
8 hours ago
Dr. SohiniBen Shukla commented on the blog post 'THE SECRET MEETING THAT CHANGED RAP MUSIC AND DESTROYED A GENERATION'
8 hours ago
Krishna Kalki posted a discussion
8 hours ago
Ludvig Roth liked amparo alvarez's blog post COMMANDER ASHIAN - LIGHT HOLDERS CALLED TO DEMONSTRATE LOVE BEYOND 3D LOVE
13 hours ago
Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion 'Ban Rap Music ( JUNK MUSIC ) And Any Other Songs/Music Which Are Soul Destroying...PM PUTIN is cracking down on rap music in Russia'
"Any rappers using swear words should be arrested and put in rehabilitation centre and fined…"
17 hours ago

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship