So, in your opinion, what happened on the Solstice, in terms of your own growth as a spiritual being and what do you feel is going on, on the planet right now as a collective?  .. since the 21st Dec and inwards ? .. in the present moment continuous, the eternal NOW.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• thanks John.. I agree,  I also don't eat meat at all.. the thought of how meat is produced is awful .. its the cruelty involved not to mention what it is doing to a persons vibration.. to the collective vibration.. and probably most importantly, the animals who suffer the most because of it..

sooner or later, everyone will wake up and realize that we are all connected.. and thankfully, the marking point has passed, 21st Dec.. it is my understanding that the collective energies on planet Earth are now slightly more positive that negative .. so getting back to nature is and will be more apparent in peoples minds and hearts, I believe...

All life is sacret.

I appreciate your thoughts my brother.. thank you.

8114477077?profile=original

• Thanks Luke, this picture, is our guide in this couple of Acers of land for example can one count just how many individual blades of grass there are its off the charts, and the habitat that hold countless life, “aware life” every inch is living its life as we do one moment in the now as we do. 

So when Buddha sat on the mountain people’s opinion was he was alone.   But look at this picture, he actually was getting away from the lonely minded, and went to sit with all of this life around us, he was singing in concert with all of nature this alone should blow mind in contemplating Buddha just sitting.?  Right talk about the light of wisdom, I’ve been blown away since I was five years old 60 years ago, and only just now are people getting it.

Buddha is just a name, a marker in time to contemplate the action he was moving in is total.  And complete. As nature is complete we birthed complete.  And were summarily put to sleep with all this Man made BS.

And staying in touch with nature all these years is the only light that has kept my light from being extinguishes years ago.   When I drive threw the city I look for life potted plants patches of grass an occasional tree, a single weed that has taken up house keeping in a crack in the side walk, and I find even then that life or nature no matter how the city has encroached on nature there is more life in the city than humans if your counting as Buddha would have pondered.

Buddha held up a flower in a silent meditation sitting in front of his students.  In the endless now’s or moon’s and out of the few that didn’t finally get up and walk away, one just one monk grew a smile on his face, and ultimately got it.   Its not about us, never was.   This picture is the flower Buddha was holding up. All one needs to do is sit in this silence of completeness.  To smile when you get it.  J

8116166487?profile=original

Or this as above so below.

https://storage.ning.com/topology/rest/1.0/file/get/8116166487?profile=original
        • Hi John ..

Yes I go to the park regularly, the Tier Garten here in Berlin.. because its like oxygen and relative silence .. away from the fumes and the cacophony of the street .. I very often spend hours meditating there, depending on the weather.. if its cold, I can still stick around if I'm wrapped up.. the thing is I absorb my surroundings.. 

I too also weep when I find myself in solitude like that .. no need to explain a reason why, I'm sure you understand ..I tend to cry a lot .. but I have bi polar disorder so staying in the joy is not always that simple or easy for me.. yet apparently being in a state of happiness and joy is an essential component in getting my ass fully ascended ...

its easy for me to feel emotional, but there is always a letting go in it, so there is a healing involved of course and I don't harbor stuff but there sure aint no joy in it...

Loosing someone or loosing an animal can really tighten the screw, because of the Love you feel for them.. the loss of nature can be just as saddening when you see it uprooted to make room for some concrete stretch of bypass or new government building .. so I relish being in nature as much as possible.. I can hold a leaf and feel the Universe pulsing through it, even a dead leaf .. I have been known to stare through a magnifying glass for ages at an ant crawling around on the kitchen floor.. that  fascinates me, forget iPods or Xboxs,  there is a whole other world going on under the kitchen sink... 

when people open their hearts and their minds and truly begin to see the magnificence of nature, other worlds appear and more and more is revealed .. and so its like this picture you have pasted, as above, so below .. and although I understand the nature of being in stillness, its not always as easy to be the smiling Buddha .. I wish.

thanks again John .. 

Love and peace to you.

Buddha_art_piece.jpg

•       :-)  Solace unto Nature.  silence into wisdom.  The heart beet of NOW. 

I "see" You.

• Hi John,

It is great that you are sharing here and you have so much important information and feelings to share.  How we slaughter animals comes to my mind often,and how we lack any feeling for profit etc.  This is something that has impacted us in many ways.

Even the caring if animals is cruel and adjust and the fact that we allow so much to go on as a society.  We have to be careful to not get consumed by the negative and look forward to what we can do that makes a difference and awakens more people so their light bulb goes off.  This is part of the change that we can bring forth in others by educating and leading by example.

We of course cant make everyone see what we see, and feel, however we can educate and like many people here change happens.

There are answers and with more people awakening there will be changes and  on this site we are with some like minded people , to share and know anything just speaking your mind is a turn for the better.  Reaching out to others is a great even if it seems small it has a large effect.

Thanks for sharing and letting others like myself know that we are not alone on our thinking.

Love, Peace and Light,

Tamara

• Thank you for posting this!

• I felt calm. Disappointed more people do not comprehend the importance of our actions toward one another, the planet etc. Had more visual dreams but for the most part in a calm state which compared to the all the emotional up and down roller coaster  I have been experiencing, it was a really nice day!!

• Stay strong, everybody. I really do love you all.

• I send u love.... iam very sorry to hear this. Iam sure if people saw the documentary I did they wouldn't worry about their cornflakes... dickhead..
    • go easy there SuzieG .. obviously you have anger issues.. I send YOU love .. and I hope you don't wreck this thread .. 

perhaps I am mistaken that people are more positive since the 21st Dec .. 

here is a belated Christmas present for you..

8108766463?profile=original

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1539

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
Greetings friends! From heart to heart in this moment we speak, I am Kejraj.The portals to the Fifth Dimension are open. You simply are asked to align your energies to that of your Higher Self, and this is achieved with focused breathing and…
2 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"A few years ago, there was a former member called "Richard Stoddard," who told me that he could not believe that ETs, such as the galactic human types, could have physical sex....As they were, in his perceptions, "above it, or beyond it,…"
5 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
"℗ 2006 Soul Heaven Records presents In-Ten-City....Not to be confused with "15 minutes city." 😉

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ZR9W9ZrXEE"
5 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Music break, dear people.....I love this piece, which starts off a bit repetitive, but then begins to really flourish, around 4:06, when the sax takes off...and wow, it's really superb....🤩…"
9 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything Ufo Or Et Related
"LaGuardia Airport in New York recent sighting. https://youtu.be/8wVw5ByNb9c?si=J7Bnybcc2t92e1_6"
9 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"LaGuardia Airport in New York recent sighting https://youtu.be/8wVw5ByNb9c?si=hBQdM42_bUi5EVI6"
9 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"More about Lyme disease from Dr berg here. https://youtu.be/WJ7N_9UYK1Y?si=uaSDCpuyy6gyqkS1"
9 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
"This is a piece by the great nu funk proponent, Stéphane Deschezeaux and is named "The Virtual Love."
Deschezeaux is founder of Springbok Records and a French DJ and producer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTiaVh1l1EE"
9 hours ago
More…