Hi Everyone,

I have been wondering lately about being pure. And feeling like I cannot live in the city life I'm still caught up in. The lights don't suit me anymore. The sounds. The feelings. I don't know. I have had these urges where I just feel like running into a deserted place, or at least be with likeminded people. I even started looking at 'living without money' video's (has always attracted me this kind of freedom)

It is probably a task to be with these people and to still see the beauty of life and every soul and thing.

I was just wondering how you feel about this. Do you feel the need to change for example diet, habits, living environment?

LOVE,

Jenn

Ps. Don't mind words like Western, you know what I mean right ;)

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• It's so funny I posted this only a good month ago. Actually this was a premonition I guess. On my own life-path.

I am leaving this week for a (former) monastery in Germany. I found this place by accident and decided to go there for december or maybe longer, or who knows where I'll be going afterwards, I have no expectations or plan.

As usual the logic came after the feeling. I felt I had to go, so I emailed and asked the people if I could come. They very warmly said yes. It's a little group of five international people (all different nationalities) that ended up there on accident.

After I committed I researched the place (yes, I always work this way, even when I don't want to :D)

It's very special to me because it is located exactly on an important ley-line in Europe. Also it is right on top of one of Europes top pilgrimage places, which is not something I am typically interested in, but energy wise this is probably very interesting as well.

Just thought I would share this wonderful experience.

LOVE Jenn

• I wish I knew names of my guides and spirits. I don't. I have always felt them. And now they are literally starting to touch me from time to time. Like last week when I felt lonely I felt a stroke over my shoulder. And today I had a hard time focussing and felt someone pressing my third eye. After that it went wonderful and I gained a lot of insight through my meditation today.

I also have had a period of intoxicating myself. I quit smoking weed three months ago. And don't think I need it anymore. I used it because I did not know how to handle myself and what was happening to me. Now I know what is happening and through meditation I also feel it. So I don't feel the urge to escape anymore.

My parents (where I currently live, no money issue) don't understand anything of what is happening to me. So I don't even bother telling them. I made up a story that keeps them ok for now. I have ADD. lol. I don't and I know it. But if I would tell them what's really going on they would send me to a mental institution. They must also find out for themselves. Or not. I don't know.

Hope we won't need to write a book and they will just come to terms like we have. Sooner rather than later. Yeah I'm gonna try and sleep some too.

Lovely to meet you!

Jenn

• Wow you must be my twin sister. Even though I'm 28. Age is connected to time. And time is an illusion. So we probably are like 300 years old at least anyway :D

I have made the exact same changes! Not out of some obligation, but because I felt like it.

My friends desperately asked me to join them for one more night out, and I went... It was like a horror movie. I was put off for a week due to all this negative energy in clubs (loads of drug users in the Dutch dance scene) Since a month I don't even like the taste of alcohol anymore. May be it's because we're getting close to ascension. I don't know.

My hair was bleached blond, have not been to the hairdressers for half a year now and not bleached it since a year. Stopped wearing make up with the exception of sometimes when I feel like it. It's just not an obligation anymore. I have loads and loads of heels and never worn then since a good year now. But if one day I wake up and feel like wearing them for a day I will. Though I don't think I will, the pain! I think it's about not having to do something because the society tells you to or your friends tell you to. I used to be connected all the time, now I switch of my phone and check once or twice a day. And funny thing is... Everyone is ok with it, no one notices me not wearing make up. People say how lovely my hair looks all the time. I used to be scared of peoples opinion. That idea just makes me laugh now.

I think we can soon share our wisdom (yes it is wisdom!) with people and they will learn from us.

Love Jenn

• I am very thankful for my former life. I think it makes me understand other people that are still there, it makes me understand everyone, because no one would have expected such a change in anyone. I would love to help them, though I know they will have to find their own way just like I am. But I know that when people come to me and ask for help I will be there for them no matter how they have treated themselves, anyone else, or me.

• I've never liked the city life and as soon as I was able to live on my own, I escaped to a suburb. Not nearly as close enough to nature as I would like, but I found a small old house with a big garden and I love to let it grow wild, so many small animals can find shelter in it. The neighbours with their nicely trimmed gardens don't like it that much though, lol, they nag and complain about my wild plants, high grass and high hedges. Feels like I'm always walking a thin line between their wants and my wants and I wonder why they can't feel my garden is so much more alive than theirs, even though it doesn't look neat and tidy.

Lately I've been feeling a strong urge to go back to basics, out of the rat race and leading a simple life. Not that I've ever splurged in consumerism or followed gadget trends, just that the feeling is getting intenser. I guess my lap top is the only fairly new equipment in the whole house. Most of my possessions are old, second hand or of small material value. Why toss it if it's not broken, right? As a result most people find me eccentric, weird, strange, peculiar and other similar labels.

I quit my job 7 months ago, because I couldn't deal with the corporate mentality anymore. I never really fitted in their structures, but was able to put on an "acceptable mask" for many years... not anymore, I don't want to pretend anymore. Having a hard time now finding a job, I want to work, I love to work, but I also need the work to have real meaning to me and be in resonance with who I am, so let's say I'm "picky" and not easily pleased by what I see available on the job market these days. We really all should be able to work for fun and provide services we believe in.

As to diet, I became a vegetarian overnight. It must have been inner guidance, because I just woke up one day with the intention to go vegetarian, and I did.

Whether all this has to do with ascension or is needed for ascension, I honestly can't answer that question for you. You just do what you feel is right for you, Jen, go with your own flow and you won't go wrong (if there even exists a right or wrong in these matters).

Have a most blessed day.

• I think the whole not fitting in anymore part that we have experienced is the awakening. As for ascension... Most days I just feel I need to keep following my heart like I am doing. Just some of these moments where I am in doubt of myself... But that's human, so I do not worry about it anymore. Also I feel loads better at nighttime at the moment. Which makes sense as people are asleep and cannot put much negativity in the air. I think I feel their negativity and it costs me much strength to beat that every day. At nighttime I bloom and laugh and feel good, even though I am alone, I am not alone, never am.

This acceptable mask I know of, and I put it on for my parents, still have to sometimes. There is just a point of no return and we will reach it soon. I know it!

Thank you!

LOVE Jenn

• Yes, makes sense that it's some sort of awakening :-)

And indeed, the night time often brings peace. I tend to shift to night life too, but then I miss the sun's energy, trying to find a balance to having both. I can relate to you saying it costs much strength to beat people's negativity. Frankly, I'm in "hermit stage" right now, as I find I have still quite an amount of old, unneeded stuff to release myself, and being around other people is interfering with that process.

Looking forward to the point of no return!

Much Love back to you, Jenn

• I usually grab some sunlight in the afternoon. And yes, can relate to the hermit lifestyle too. Don't feel a need to speak. At all. Even though I have so much to tell. People are not open and I feel it. And I lost the ability to chitchat over things as this is usually mostly about judging others and situations. I don't really have an opinion on others, they are not worse than me nor are they better. They are a part of me that hurts, and I will feel relieved when they see that too so we can all let go of the pain and live in love and light.

I did start a little initiative to help people without asking anything in return. Just to give something and to show that this is possible without asking money or creating debt. I will go grocery shopping for someone who's sick, or walk their dog, or help them move house. Just little things but sending loads of positive energy into the universe through it so they will feel it.

So many ego's to break. We'll get there! Soon!

Love Jenn

• "They are a part of me that hurts" -> wow, that quote just struck a chord. Thank you for this insight, Jenn, it's profound and I'd like to integrate that idea of yours in my own "definitions" (I don't know how to phrase this, but I'm sure you understand what I mean).

I love your little initiative, it's so simple, yet so natural and meaningful :-)

Nice meeting you here, Jenn. Enjoy your stay. I'm off now to catch the dream train.

Bless you! 

• 8114045698?profile=original

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1528

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

motherbg liked rev.joshua skirvin's blog post High Strangeness the Order of the Day [videos] Shit’s About to Get Real ! Episode 1 : Starship Earth; The Big Picture
38 minutes ago
motherbg liked Love & Joy's discussion Soothing Aid To Ascension By Natalie Glasson & The Venus Beings
1 hour ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
"The tide is turning Drexk-and Isreal just bombed Iran to escalate WW3 that will make everything else yeaterday's news (hope not)-explosions in Syria and Iraq too
Iran is the biggest sponsor of organized terror strikes, but Biden released $6 billion…"
6 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
Antarctic pyramids and structures.No preamble today.We may be getting a clearer picture of what the “we’re going down this weekend” might involve. And it’s only Thursday. Urgent Alert: Space Force Flexed on Deep State Showing they can/will Shut…
6 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
| SourceThe corporate theater of the absurd that passes off as news in the West reached a new low with the so-called Iranian attack on Israel that was “99% stopped” by Israel. The Israeli cabinet then issued a photograph and video with bottles of…
7 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything Ufo Or Et Related
"Sighting down in Cave Creek near Phoenix Arizona sometime in 2012. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qvHT7CtZ9RE"
7 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Sighting down in Cave Creek near Phoenix Arizona sometime in 2012. https://youtu.be/qvHT7CtZ9RE?si=YkuqxjOlQ5jN7LtG"
7 hours ago
Love & Joy posted a discussion
  Soothing Aid To Ascension By Natalie Glasson & The Venus Beings It is a delight to be in your presence today. We are the collective energy of beings from Venus. We share with you our love, our peace and connection. We wish to be of service to you…
8 hours ago
More…