Sheldan Nidle Webinar 44 - First Contact Fleet

Welcome to PAO's Live Webinar for October

When the landings arrive, many of us will be invited to visit spaceships.

Once aboard, we will be shown many intriguing aspects of galactic life.

In this Webinar, Sheldan will give us a preview of what those visits will be like.

Topics include...

• What types of ships comprise the fleet and how do they travel throughout space?

• Sizes and shapes of the ship’s fleet - typical interiors and what they look like.

• What are the differences between sentient and non-sentient ships?

• What kind of energy or vibrations do these ships emanate?

• Who make up the personnel onboard and what do they typically do? How do they travel around the ship?

• How many ships will be visiting us during first contact and what is their purpose in coming?

• Why will scoutships be sent here when first contact begins?

• If we visit ships, how will our 3D energy levels be adapted so we can go aboard comfortably?

• Will some of us go directly to the fleet instead of Inner Earth to be mentored into full consciousness?

Sunday, October 20, 12:00 to 1:30 p.m. PDT
Thursday, October 24, 6:00 to 7:30 p.m. PDT

Talk to Sheldan Live... simply by using your home computer

(After the Webinar, Sheldan will answer your questions)

Sheldan Nidle Updates

http://www.paoweb.com/updates.htm

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Good Nancy, cause I'm starving for some truth........................

• Yes thank you Ed,

I thought about that and I think I must venture into the Astral night flights very often, it occurs in almost every dream I have, always I am flying in my dreams, low to the ground occasionally .. its bizzar, I can turn corners in slow motion and lift myself to staggering heights and yet it always seems normal to me .. my dreams are also getting more lucid, if only for a short period ..

if I can harness a dream, find the blueprint of what they are about .. I generally remember quite a lot upon waking up but often its me grappling at bits of images trying to piece them together...

and Kelly .. my dreams are also as weird as a mouse driving a bus .. aside from the flying moments, the stuff that goes on in them is just nuts .. I mean major loopy visions and images ..

I have a load of dreams written down .. its weird but I had a dream a while ago that I invented a dream machine, a device that records dreams and in the dream, I was the first one ever to come up with the idea .. LOL.. but it involved something like a duvet wrapped around my ankles in a room with wires, my dream would pour into a glass Jar through my toenails and be projected into me and I thought or dreamed that I didnt want to sell my dreams on Ebay because I thought if I did, that the world would melt or something and I was explaining this to someone while sitting on a log in a forrest.. thats where it got real lucid, there was an old man like Merlin right beside me, sunlight through the trees and a stream, I could hear the water, smell the smoke from the fire and feel the ground under my feet and the Merlin figure was as REAL as it gets .. all perfectly normal ...

• Thank you Ed for starting a new disscussion,it is very informative,as ever.. And as ever some people cannot resist to evaluate the others' opinions.It gives me a clue how to do with everything what going on around me,how to getting well with people who are hard to me...Thank you all

• Dear Mr.Ed,

Thank you for your reply.

What will you do the day when nothing happens which your channellings have promised? What are you gonna tell all the disappointed people?

• Last week I had a dream about a long line of cars and trucks, miles long... being fed into a silver machine... interesting...

• .. sounds great Kelly ... like boarding a UFO .. and of course it is really happening in dreamstate .. I have often wondered how it is posible to meet up in dreams .. like telepathy but in a dream .. I have met several people like my parents in dreams, some wonderful moments where I wish I had never woken up ..

I have had some far out dreams lately myself, I have this recuring dream where I can fly like I have some super power and in the dream I believe it is really happening.. always a bummer when I wake out of those ones..

thank you for the video Kelly, I love Sheldons messages, even though life on Earth can seem daunting at times, I am looking forwards to full conciousness en masse !

much Love and Light as always,

Luke.

8109056495?profile=original

• I love dreaming, Luke, but I rarely remember them, haven't for years... so if I do I know it is important somehow.  I am so jealous you get to fly!  I wish I could remember like you, though the dreams have been coming more often and getting weirder, lol... I think I was seeing the "end" of vehicles, I got the feeling we were happy to see them go...

I'm getting closer to full consciousness, I think we all are... and I understand now why it has to be gradual...

Sending love, Luke, I hope you are enjoying your fall season... it depresses me when the days get shorter, so hopefully this will be an easy winter. 

• Recalling your dreams is awesome Kelly :) it's even more awesome taking all your conciousness into a dream and create your own world with your thought in an instant. It's something we all can do, we just have to hold the intent to remember our dreams and to be fully concious while dreaming. You are probably allready familiar with this, but you're saying you have a hard time remembering most of your dreams.

A good place to start is to start memorizing even the slightest small bits of dreams you have, by recording them, writing them down or just going over them in your head until you remember them. Then you will see that you will remember more and more, and the intent to remember is much as important as well before you go to sleep :).

Keeping specific crystals near your bed or under your pillow has also helped me a great deal with clearer dreams. I use a Labradorite and a Jade for dream recall, and sometimes an amethist.

Hope this helps some :) we all should have the priviliege of remembering and creating our dreams while sleeping, it's a difficult thing to master but it's so worth it that you look forward to sleeping so much more :)

• thank you Mr. Ed

• I.e those who connect with their Higher Self, would be closest to knowing a fragment of God/Creator/Source's universal mind ;).

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1528

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
37 minutes ago
37 minutes ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Getting into some great benefits we get from being out in the Sun in this video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uYP-VTctWq4"
4 hours ago
"Gonna go get some sun after this video :) Great benefits from the Sun talked about here. https://youtu.be/uYP-VTctWq4?si=km5IHGzwKRXodJT9"
4 hours ago
"Dr. Berg gets into the truth of what is really in plant based meat in this video. No thank you to plant based crap. Real meat is better. https://youtu.be/CeGlTGWtVnM?si=Oxa19iG_N4jq3L6r"
4 hours ago
"Dr. Berg gets into the truth of what is really in plant based meat in this video. No thank you to plant based crap. Real meat is better. https://youtu.be/CeGlTGWtVnM?si=poD0UcNtZ8cHdnPw"
4 hours ago
"Trudeau is another Dark Cabal turd that needs to go away. https://youtu.be/U9q1EAyAx_4?si=tFXfWhMuBJlrmE8p"
5 hours ago
"A good top 10 list of keto foods from Dr. Westman. https://youtu.be/ZtnMYhLga84?si=YdeZ--3UzyOb_Tov"
5 hours ago
More…