Sheldan Nidle Webinar 32 - Announcements could be made at any time!

Sheldan Nidle Webinar 32

Announcements could be made at any time!
Are you ready?

Sheldan prepares us for a new life as
fully conscious fifth-dimensional beings.

Topics include:

• Announcements and how we will be prepared for travel to Inner Earth

• Why Inner Earth? And who will be going to ships?

• Why we need Metamorphosis chambers

• Working with our mentors - who they are and what they will teach us

• Remembering who we are and where we come from

• What we will do in 5D as fully conscious beings - work - leisure - rituals, etc.

• Earth's role as a star-nation and GF member - our roles within it

Sunday, October 21, 12:00 to 1:30 p.m. PDT

Thursday, October 25, 6:00 to 7:30 p.m. PDT

Talk to Sheldan Live...simply by using your home computer.

(After the Webinar, Sheldan will answer your questions)

Seats are Limited... Register Now!
You won't want to miss it!

Cost: $15.00 U.S.

Sheldan Nidle Updates

http://www.paoweb.com/updates.htm

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• "Cost: $15.00 U.S." "Cost: $15.00 U.S." "Cost: $15.00 U.S."

"Cost: $15.00 U.S." "Cost: $15.00 U.S." "Cost: $15.00 U.S."...

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$....

"Announcements could be made at any time!"

...so could Sheldan's money.

• It would be rather hard not to acknowledge the existence of something that is actually real.  A friend of mine channels messages from the Galactic Federation from time to time and commented on their existence several times.  He told me he was fighting against the Illuminati and that he would need to use the light chambers as soon as the Galactic Federation arrived because he had taken quite a lot of spiritual damage.  In fact, I'll still have to use them as well because I'm only just now remembering my past lives and would like to speed up the process.

Then he mentioned that the Galactic Federation would be here between Nov. 6 and Nov. 25th if there were no delays.  Whether that is true or not remains to be seen, but I have no reason to doubt him because he is a very wise soul. 

The second galactic war was fought between mainly Orion, the Draconian empire and the rest of the universe.  It caused the destruction of the planet Avalon in the Pleidian star system.  So the war obviously wasn't for any kind of good intentions.

I do have a few questions.  I went through a rather strange awakening several weeks ago in which I remembered one of my past lives.  Before that, I already knew that I had origins in Andromeda and Arcturus at least but that was primarily the extent of my knowledge.  I posted part of my experience here (http://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/forum/topics/i-was-in-the-galactic...)  and I would like to know if you have experienced or heard of something similar.  

I hope I didn't offend you with my earlier comments, they weren't meant to be rude or mean.

Namaste

• I believe you Mr. Ed.

• Thanks for all the info Mr. Ed.  I really appreciate it.

• I never said that light chambers were bad; I only said that they wouldn't be necessary for all people.  Some people just want to experience more of the universe before returning to the Source, and there is nothing wrong with that.  And others will be able to ascend without using them.  Not everyone is the same, therefore, not everyone has to follow the exact same protocol.

And you should be informed that the Galactic Federation of Light did not used to be so spiritually advanced as they were a political organization which was created after the second Galactic War to try and restore peace between the different civilizations.  Like most political organizations, they weren't perfect, so they should not be referred to as an "all-knowing" source when they are still trying to find the answers themselves.  I know they would attest to that.

Inform us of whatever you believe to be true, but please refrain from imposing it upon us.  That is not a good way to share information.

Namaste

• Well, it can take 1000 years until we reach 5D, because it´s up to us, and NOT because of some hokus pokus from lightchambers.

Our dna will be changed gradually in cooperation with our guides and guardianangels, and most are far away from the responsibility it takes to have 12 strands fully fuctioning.

These kind of messages makes the starseeds passive, and those who wrote this know it.

I REALLY don´t trust Nidle.

• Great Info, the way Sheldan descrbes 5D is just how I imagine it would be. I believe his story.

Thank you so much.

• This is bogus Mr Ed.

They wan´t us to sit on our butts, and the GFL will come and fix our bodies and this planet into 5D

Not so!

Big changes are around the corner that will shock even those that think they are prepared.

Those who will be here after the changes, will have to do the job, so that we in the future can enter 5D.

• yeah how can we prove right or wrong devices that only exist in your mind.

• "These same skeptics who will refuse to enter a light chamber will also not restore their full consciousness...so will not recall their collective past life experiences...so will remain lost and clueless."

-I remembered my past life experiences without the use of a light chamber, and I was a part of the

original Galactic Federation in one of my lives.  The light chambers are not necessary for all people.  We all remember at some point, regardless of if we had assistance or not.  

I'm not saying that you are wrong, but understand that there are other viewpoints out there.  ;)

Namaste

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1513

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 729

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
"Austin -Macauley publishers, London, published my first book! Under my pen name-which is my middle name. I incorporated all the 'out there' stuff we at ACC have been talking about for years and years. I've been at the fringe since the late 80's…"
23 minutes ago
AlternateEarth replied to AlternateEarth's discussion Weirdness at the Baltimore bridge collapse
"Drexk and Movella-I'd like to know about this 'Strangely, just a few hours before the collision, Baltimore Fire Department Chief James Wallace said that local authorities had detected the presence of vehicles in the water using sonar technology.'…"
36 minutes ago
AlternateEarth posted a discussion
“Leave the World Behind” movie about a grid down cyber apocalypse was ominously produced by Barack and Michelle Obama03/28/2024 // S.D. Wells // 520 Views Tags: apocalypse, big government, chaos, China, Collapse, communism, communist China,…
45 minutes ago
RandyFirstContact commented on Movella's blog post Arcturian visitations ✨
"Thanks for that Movella! After first contact, I am going to spend some time with my Sirian galactic mentor, a woman from the atar clan (not sure if I have her correct name) and may explore my akasha and adopt a Sirian name which is more aligned…"
1 hour ago
Movella commented on Movella's blog post Arcturian visitations ✨
"Good question Randy, which Drekx provided an excellent response too.
For further context, my soul name ‘Movella’ was discovered in the Akashic records and confirmed to us by our plejaren contact Quetzel..
In Atlantian times my name was ‘M’ovella’…"
1 hour ago
Love & Joy posted a discussion
...Mary, Mother of All ~ This is a non-denominational Healing Meditation to connect with your Sacred Dream and the Unconditional Love & Grace of the Divine through the consciousness and Spirit of Mother Mary. Mother Mary is here for everyone,…
2 hours ago
Love & Joy posted a discussion
 https://content.app-us1.com/cdn-cgi/image/onerror=redirect,width=65... alt="" width="446" data-bit="iit" />Mother Mary's Blessings Flowing To You I am…
2 hours ago
RandyFirstContact commented on Movella's blog post Arcturian visitations ✨
"It is also interesting what you said about pigs. In certain Ascended Master teachings organizations, the chelas I have met won't eat pork. They explained that pigs contained human DNA from the time of Atlantis. So it is interesting to have that…"
3 hours ago
More…