Sex and death

While scrolling around and engaging the various aspects of this site, I took notice of something I saw repeatedly that I could never recall coming across in the lightworking community before.  I may have transcended it, so I have a keener eye, or perhaps it as an uncommon issue, isolated to the times I have witnessed it here.  I have observed repeatedly, one of the most unflattering traits of the lower human mind... Judgment and self righteousness.

I have never heard so much negative sex talk.  Several different members speaking of sexuality as if it is a filthy, selfish, and disgusting act that we should rid ourselves of completely.  I do understand that, if involved with someone desperate, controlling, manipulative, and fearful that sexuality can be a very dark thing, but in balance, sexuality is the energetic flow of love from the heavens.  I observed repeatedly, members using lightworking philosophies to justify negative, abusive, and jealous behavior.  Hiding behind spiritual principles to demonize sexuality and avoid looking at their sexual insecurities.  Because I am seeing it for the first time, I am wondering if I have been doing it and only now have overcome it, so I am seeing just how bad it is... But it IS bad and it IS common.  Sexuality is BEAUTIFUL.  DIVINE.  With all this talk of union and consciousness communion, remember... Sexuality is the ULTIMATE physical expression of uniting body, mind, and spirit... Of fusing consciousness. 

Sex is NOT of the lower chakras and the 'lower' chakras are relative to our gravitational pull, NOT lesser or undesirable chakras.  If one BLOCKS the heart, BLOCKS, the crown, and repeatedly obsesses over the root chakra, perhaps they have lost balance, but sexuality in itself is a Divine expression of love, which is VERY MUCH a balanced and harmonious act.  I relate it to Christians who twist Jesus' words into a negative, fear-inducing, controlling meaning.  Plus, we are not here to judge.  In my travels I have discovered that many people like a little raw, human chaos in their sexuality, therefore it is natural. LIGHTWORKERS SITTING BACK IN THE SAFE COMFORT OF THEIR COMPUTER CHAIRS, IN VIRTUAL REALITY, USING PHILOSOPHY AS AN EXCUSE TO HURL NEGATIVITY, JUDGMENT, AND SHAME AT OTHERS IS NOT CONSCIOUSNESS RAISING.

I also saw it in other facets as well.  A repeated notion that the human mind is a curse of uselessness, futility, a shameful state of evolution.  The ego is so despicable, mortality is so pathetic, that it is a great shame to simply be alive.  Again, it is reminiscent of all religious philosophy being misinterpreted.  A hurtful ego that seeks to wound others in order to feel good about itself is destructive.  The entire message of the consciousness raising community is that its NOT like the terror inducing religions of the old world... The message isn't you must kill yourself for god, the message is you must BE yourself for god, because it is in fulfilling your nature that you work in harmony with spirit.  Ego is not opposed to soul.  If that were true, there would be NO PLEASURE, NO JOY, and NO LOVE in this life.  The only solution would be for us to all kill ourselves RIGHT NOW.  QUICK!  Escape ego any way you can.  Ego is what gives you the ABILITY to love.  If you transcend ego completely, you PERMANENTLY lose your MOTHER, your FATHER, your SIBLINGS, your FRIENDS, your LOVED ONES, your SOUL MATES, sacred life that brings such exquisite love to you that it makes you weep.  If the only purpose to incarnation is to die, we'd all do it by the end of our first year. 

Life is not just about consciousness expansion.  It is about EXPERIENCE.  You're not going to be happy SOMEDAY, when you reach a lofty state of consciousness.  You are going to be happy when you choose to live NOW.  Choose to ride the ride.  Choose to experience the myriad of infinite experiences that life offers.  Consciousness raising is a tool to help us enhance our quality of life, depth of love, and integrity of self, not a death sentence!  Mind is a Miraculous creation of the Divine, not a cage for the soul.  It is the negative programming causing the mind to work destructively that creates that illusion, but don't throw the baby out with the bathwater.

So today, I urge you all to do what I am doing... Look at yourselves.  Is the negativity of self criticism and fear of our shadows and insecurities causing us to misinterpret the words that are meant to lead us to inner peace?  Are we turning lightworking into another Christianity?  A message of love, doomed to be twisted into an excuse to harbor hatred and resentment towards others, towards ourselves?  The goal of life is not to beat yourself into a new state, it is to experience the Divine, the Miraculous, the Wonderment of love, mortality, and this heavenly, exquisitely beautiful world, sharing this journey with sacred hearts we love dearly.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Sex=sperm -e-gg-x-spressway,or,supernatural-everlasting-xstacy! Only in the twin flame relationship can the true purpose of sex be found and all other sexplanations,sexcuse me,i mean excuse me,only in the twin flame can the secret of sex be found,In your "I AM "Prescence, with your twin flame,(I AM The lord Your God thou shall have no other god's before me),your "I AM" Prescence  is the lord your God,not my "I AM" Prescence,so back off and use birth control!
    • @captin, I used to believe that and in some ways still do, but it is important to remember that there are other philosophies in the world and each are valid in their own way.  So, while one may experience a divine spiritual experience with their twin flame, it is possible to reach heights in other circumstances.  For instance, being psychologically manipulated to induce extreme pleasure, unlocking, liberating hidden blocks, and experiencing rapture can happen in other ways.  However, the twin flame one always feels right.  And that's HUGE... Especially in a world with so much dysfunction and darkness. Some people say they find spiritual freedom in openly sexual mass experiences.  That it tears down the walls of ego and everyone can be free, beyond our social discomforts.  I've never experienced this, I'm merely stating it as an example.  But, as long as you remember to hold all pathways valid, yours is as well and i second it!
  • I've been celibate for 10 years. My own choosing.

I don't see sex as dirty, or bad, or negative at all, it's just I was abused as a child, then had some very bad experiences with my ex wife, and simply decided too many people use it as a controlling force, or to hurt others.

I have nothing against sex, even occasionally consider getting some, but then decide I don't need all the shit that goes with it!

I have help though, I take opiates for chronic pain, and they kill desire.

Another point, most the women I meet these days seem to be the wham bam thank you ma'am type of girls. Personally, I would rather get to know and love a person before having sex. I don't get any satisfaction out of casual sex at all and only feel like I have used the girl (woman). I find sex without feelings (for the woman) meaningless.

My choice, I'm not God awful and incapable of getting it, actually, I get more offers in a month than many men get in a life time (from very attractive young ladies under 20 to 30), just don't need it. And yes, it may be a psychological hang-up, but I survive fine without it and my life is relatively happy, and I don't get in a crappy mood all the time like others I know who don't get any.

I'm 51 but usually only draw the attraction of very young ladies in comparison to me.

• yeah, last time leo had sex he was cleanshaven :D

Thank you@leo, my celibacy too was born of a desire to leave the abuse and dysfunction behind until I could find healthy love.  Nothing wrong with that at all.  I would guess that someone with an unhealthy attitude toward sex is still seeking its validation and hasn't completely let go.  To let go is to love yourself.  It all comes around again.  When we are ready for love, we are given love.  It's all good.  Funny, I always found opiates killed my sex drive too, but I've heard others talk about it as a sexual stimulant. 

Thank you@Earth Goddess

I'm taken aback how many people have taken the time to read and heartly respond.  Thank you all.

And Leo, sheesh, hook a sista up with some vicodin! :D

• No, I was born with this beard. Haha Haha

Seriously, I've had this beard on and off for 30 years. I shaved it off January 2010 for my 50th birthday, and started growing it back around June last year and it's back to where it was now. It's a good thing I'm not a naturally hairy person or it would be so long now.

I have a friend (only 1) who continually relates everything to sex. I recently showed him an episode of Phil of the future, which I found to be very funny show, and his first words after seeing Aly Michalka was "She's a bit young mate", as if I was only watching it for the girl. Sure, Aly has grown in to a pretty young lady now, but I don't fantasise over her. For some reason he can't watch a show without having some sexual desire for the female stars, I watch them for entertainment and a laugh, but not him. He now has a crush on Miley Cyrus, and he's 36.

I feel something is missing in his life and he tries to over compensate by trying to make every conversation about sex, and how great he is. I know in reality that means he has no idea what he's doing, but it's sickening listening to it all the time.

There really is more to life than sex!

• I agree, Leo, you have a good head on your shoulders, and aside from looks- the reason women are throwing themselves in your path is that you have found that inner freedom that they seek themselves.  I knew young women like you described, ones seeking attention from older men because their inner spiritual battery was empty... you can't fill a container up if the vessel is full of holes from abuse and neglect.  Let's not go into the male territory, that is a whole other blog, lol.

And once free of the shackles of desire, you can judge people clearly without drama.  Your friend sounds like one of the men I grew up with, always looking at your body, judging, fantasizing about things... yech... try being an empath and being a pretty young girl.... it was not a pleasant youth, I can tell you... I was in my twenties before I got my head straight, and took my power back.

You should post more, Leo, you always have neat stuff to add. 

• 8116304888?profile=original

• brilliant!  now, how to rig a mountain top to collapse at precisely the right angle...
            • Known as the cliff hanger and rip position I think. HahaHaha
        • Possible, but he may be more sexual by wiring. I watch some shows solely becuz I find guys attractive, nut I like some shows that have no on attractive at all. I adore Xena and Gabrielle but never found any male costars attractive. I will say this, it would be okay if u did just want to have sex with that girl. Your sexuality is Divine and the flow from the heavens, but everything is a balance. Why does this man lust for a child? Is he capable of intellectual relationships with women is age? Maybe he like younger girls. When I was 15 idda killed for a hot 36 year old man but psychologically it can be destructive. If we lived in an open society it'd be fine... no secrets, everyone honors everyone... but in a case like this I wonder if he has just been trained to play the man role and his true identity is lost beneath fear of expression.
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1527

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 735

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Another good keto meal list from Dr.Berg. https://youtu.be/0duUYXn1UoI?si=4cFuMy9pq_letifo"
16 minutes ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Another good keto meal list from Dr.Berg. https://youtu.be/0duUYXn1UoI?si=4cFuMy9pq_letifo"
17 minutes ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"This is good for anybody looking into keto. This is about the keto meals Dr.Berg eats during the day. https://youtu.be/2AyFdr3Fd0c?si=G81L2NsRl7vRFuzM"
21 minutes ago
"This is good for anybody looking into keto. This is about the keto meals Dr. berg eats during the day. https://youtu.be/2AyFdr3Fd0c?si=Gj61Q1WsUsMcMvLI"
24 minutes ago
"Thanks for that Drekx. I've been reading and studying these last few days what to do for a perfect Keto and fast combination including checking out what meals to do for keto. Gonna be looking into carnivore diet options as well. I've seen…"
40 minutes ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"And this comment is in answer to Justin's question, on my wall, which is, what do I take during the full 72-hour fast, to maintain basic health...??
Each day, starting last Sunday I have been taking water, with a tea spoon of pink Himalayan salt,…"
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Agarther Z.....Yes you are correct and that was a typo, because the 72 hours will be up at 09.00, tomorrow, which is Wednesday....And I'll start refeeding during that day, not Friday...I plan to eat small keto meals at 0900, 11.00 and 13.00....In…"
1 hour ago
RichRaelian liked rev.joshua skirvin's blog post The 9D Arcturian Council: Going Where No Other Human Has Gone Before; Channel: Daniel Scranton .
1 hour ago
More…