Dear acc,

As we all go trough this ascension, there are many different symptoms wich are showing us what is going on at a deeper level of understanding. I'd like to ask my beloved co-creators and lightworkers for advice and wisdom in order to quickly heal my physical body.

Lately when i had my Wake-up call i have been into some initiations, i am not really sure how you should call this but it is certified, from a well respected and loving being who is a really close friend of mine. After i was diagnosed 8 years ago with autism i started to focus my energy on self-awareness and full consciousness to understand who i really was. After understanding what the "real" situation is here on earth i had a wake-up call from my Higher Self wich always is my Best friend, but i wasnt aware of that. My dear friend who is a multidimensional being on a high level of understanding, knew it was time for me to wake up my Divine Blueprint. I have had a series of bridges and initiations in order to let go of the old, and re-member my Divine Blueprint. I heard from different individuals in the past, that i am a great person with imense power and learnt while doing these bridges, that i am also known as a Indigo/Crystal child. I totally resonate with being a Starchild and understand my contract/purpose at this time. I am still going trough some initiations at the moment and i just finished the Indigo Bridge, for Wisdom.

From the start i am heaving severe skin issues wich becomes even more active after the venus transit. I have cleared all my Karma and live consciously balanced to guide others around me. Anyways from birth i have Eczeem and it whent gone after i was 16. Now with these initations it is coming back in the worst way causing sleep issues, and it is itching all over my body. My skin is heaving energy bursts and sometimes becomes liquid. My skin is turning from goldish brown to dark purple bordeaux red, and hurting me in any way. I eat only vegtables and dont drink alcohol. i do smoke, a lot, but it shouldt matter because i use the violet flame on everything i digest. My friend told me that i have a very high iQ(wich you cant see on my resume in the 3d world ;)) but an extreme high eQ(emotional quotient). She told me my emotional body is cleansing the old wich is coming trough my skin to the surface.

Most of the time i went sleeping it starts ichting imensly and i cant sleep, i try not to touch it cause it becomes even worse. When i wake up sometimes my face skin is open like someone dragged me over the pavement. it hurts and i cant do something about it. She also told me i am allergic for people wich i can totally understand, i can feel people from the Whole neighbourhood wich i try to just stay grounded and let the energy flow. i dont understand because it wont go away and i causes severe scrapes on my body, i am covered withit, especially on the cavities of my arms legs. also my neck and throat is from a different skin now. It is not easy to go outside the door, because people think i am on drugs or something. I have affirmations wich i do whenever i feel the need and i getting support from Archangel Michael incase of bad energies. Strangly enough i wished 2 have wings all my life and my back is coverd with different irritating skin paterns with darker skin. Next to that,my pupils have grown and my ears have changed shape in lenght. As a being i feel very old and posses strange wisdom on a large scale escpecially about creation and limitlessness perspectives and limitless combinations in any form we could understand, i have a need to stop eating(wich i dont and i keep eating enough troughout the day) and i have lost nearly 15 kilo, wich i cant see to get back. the only way to get back on weight is training, i can create muscle strength extremely fast. When i try to measure my Fat percentage, the product shows and error, wich means less than 3% fat overall in the body. I was born at may 10th 1985 and it shows some crazy evidence in the astro and maya -logies. I dont understand what i am becoming and i do whatever i can to become the person(wich i still dont know yet) as fast as i can to show my gratitude for humanity in order to help the planet and all that is life. Anyone who has any wisdom information about this, or having the some drastic changes going on to their body is welcome to post here.! I thank you, I love you, 

Merllyn 

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Some good stuff here. My hubby has eczema, Born with it though, allergies often linger regardless, I find all we can do is treat it, or find out what is setting it off. My favorite products for my hubby;

Himalayan Salt baths (it has to be the big pieces for proper geometry to take place with our bodies not the broken down table salt).

Soley - Also made from Himalayan Salt, this stuff is awesome, even makes the teeth stronger, skin, hair, all allergies, osteoporosis, arthritis and many other diseases. Its just water and Himalayan Salt.

Hemp Oil - miraculous stuff reallt, there is a vid on how to make it on, IN5D.com

Cream Mix with the following - African Potatoe, Jojoba and aloe ferrox.

Then there is your mind. Fix your heart, we sometimes tough on the surface, physically and show no signs of harm, yet some of us scream inside emotionally, so this has to show up somewhere, your skin, tough one. Im not saying this is your case, I do know its my hubbies case, so he will always have eczema, he so strong, but never lets you see his real emotions, even though he is mutable and sensitive, amazing balance this, but not good for his skin. Mwah, seriously I swear by the salts, sometimes it burns a bit, but freak its surely the best muti on earth, besides, why not crystalline yourself up a bit. The salts are 250million years old, mined in Pakistan, and considered to be liquid light, where crystals are frozen light. Anywayz, Im not sure if this is medically sound, but i held a salt crystal against 2 moles I had, while in the bath, they burnt right off, no bleeding, they have never returned, Love this stuff. Mwah

In5D - Welcome Home
    Welcome Home
  • And IN5D.com has a hemp oil video, how to make your own, if its illegal in your country. Great stuff.

In5D - Welcome Home
    Welcome Home
  • Merrlyn, I believe you  got it right. Autism goes hand in hand with "Cristal" babies, born past 15 years or so.  Adjusting to this density is very tough to handle for them. Just like it is tough for us to become crystalline now, but we are getting there!

<3<3<3

• hemp oil  and hemp is fantastic in so many different ways!

Just wanted to add here, that tea tree oil is great for rashes and iching, ie poison ivy etc

I am besides myself to see how many of us are searching for healthier, more gentle remedies that have been around as long as we have existed. In the US, anything but "big pharma" product have been suppressed for years, but I see a huge change in people attitudes now :)

<3<3<3

• Merllyn, I want to see LIFE in a larger espectrum of vision, look at the flowers and see more than I'm used  to, and I see very well with my human eyes even at night, but there is another "world" when you see in a higher range.

Hugs for you boy.

• Sorry Merllyn, but I've read all the Kryon books and I don't remember in which one this theme is treated, anyway not as an illness at all, but like another kind of human perception from beings that are not used to get in human bodies. You could try to write in google "Kryon about autism" and see if that shows up.

Kisses for you

• The good news is that your body is doing exactly what is expected, purging toxins and negative emotions.

It's funny, the same thing happened to me 5 years ago, right before I started my search. I got a severe eczema undermy feet! I never ever in my life had anything of sort. It blew up, out of the blue, I visited doctors, western medicine had no cure this. I spend a pretty penny on some awful chemical creams from a tube, which did nothing.

I started searching for answers and alternative healing methods, holistic, naturopathy, vitamins etc etc

One thing I believe helped, finally. Sea Kelp pills (sea weed essentially, but pls make sure you ONLY buy supplements from a "health food store", not gns or vitamin shop. It's worth the try. My symptoms were gone and never came back. 

I believe all dis-eases are symptoms of internal turmoil, which, if suppressed, will manifest as physical .

However, considering how we all are subjected to toxins and poisons in everyday life, it is not a surprise my friends have cancers or cancerous cell growth while in their 20', 30' and 40's!

JUST TRY THIS, it's very easy and simple to do, and cheap :)

- NEVER drink tap water! It is poisoned with fluoride (and other awfulness, such as sodium chloride). Fluoride is a by product of Uranium since the Manhattan Project. It was marketed to the whole world in toothpaste etc, and now they even put it in some baby formula!!!! Fluoride calcifies the Pineal gland, arteries amongst a host of other serious ilnesses.

- try eating organic or locally grown products ("natural" could be anything..)

- get extra virgin, cold pressed coconut oil. Take a teaspoon in the morning and one in the evening for 3 days, and see if it starts gentle cleansing of your intestines. Coconut oil is safe and pure, and you can eat as much as you really like :)

Since this miracle of Coonut oil, I have stopped using hair conditioners. Put coconut oil in your dry hair for an hour, then shampoo off, nothing else needed, and see how amazing your hair feels. Use it as a shaving "cream", body lotion, eat it.

What ever you can eat, must be good for you externally as well

Read the labels on all. If you can't pronounce the ingredient, don't use it, lol

Anti perspirant is aluminum. Sun block actually increases possibility of skin cancer. I know what it's like to burn, but I LOVE the rays of the Sun on my skin, loaded with Vit D3. So I only do it 20-30 mins a day, without burning but with full positive effects of the healing Sun.

It's a change of a lifestyle, but very simple, if you just start with "no fluoride or monsanto gmo". It won't take too long to see the positive effects!

Good luck <3

<3<3<

• sigh, putting them in situation where they can learn undistracted is not some sort of punishment or way to hide them.  It is so they can learn and be able to be out here with the rest of us.  The distracting "noises" of everyday life stops them from being able to learn.  When they have learned whatever they need to learn then they are fine.  This putting them in plain rooms is a tool for teaching, just like some people need phonics to learn to read and others do not.  Autistic people need quiet plain areas to learn.

The people who devised this method did it BECAUSE they love these people with autism and want to help them which they have and do.

• If you have had this sort of therapy and it didnt work MAYBE just MAYBE you DONT have autism like your doctors are trying to tell you.

AGAIN, you have a cold but are determined it is the flu.

• I don't remember in which book of the KRYON sreies talks about that, and says, more or less, the same thing. 

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1510

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 729

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
7 minutes ago
Love & Joy posted a discussion
   Don't Give Away Your Divine Power of Love & JoyBy Steven Hutchinson...Be joyful when you face trouble, be cheerful when you go through hard times?!?That may not make any sense to you until you realize and experience that when you lose your joy -…
1 hour ago
RichRaelian liked AlternateEarth's discussion 37 Underground Cities
11 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
11 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
11 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"✌🏻✡️Palestinian propagandists in Gaza, EXPOSED.......🤫Of course, as everyone here knows, I'm backing Israel in this conflict, but truly, those who back Hamas and the Gazan propagandists, must have ideologically illogical blinkers, pressed over their…"
14 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
The Khazarian mafia is planning a holocaust or mass murder event for the US Christian heartland on April 8th. The entire April 8th solar eclipse event has been forensically traced to the (kill 90% of humanity and enslave the rest) Chabad death…
14 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Good video that Drekx posted on the comment wall so bringing it over to the health page. This gets into the dangers of Seed Oils. https://youtu.be/hTYTC62RCqM?si=q3WpPChIQlUnhHEW"
17 hours ago
More…