AMAZING IS THIS ARTICLE PLUS VIDEO

Written by Boruch Fishman   

Wednesday, 16 March 2011 15:43

In a recent interview, Great Sun, author of the Viking Release, "Secret Life Super Codes," revealed that both he and his associate Friend G. had made prophecies about disasters set to strike Japan long before the recent earthquake and tsunami. Friend G. made his predictions in a closed meeting in 2005 and Great Sun made his prediction in a communiqué with a friend earlier this year.

According to Great Sun, the recent earthquake and tsunami in Japan are part of a "schedule of disasters leading up to global disaster in 2012 that will kill nine out of ten people living on the planet. The catastrophe can only be averted by sincere repentance and connection with the Universe. In a communiqué with the press in January of 2011, Great Sun indicated that Japan would be the first country to see great destruction as part of the build up to 2012. At that time, he indicated disaster was expected to strike in May or June; however, according to Great Sun nature has jumped ahead of schedule because of the wickedness of mankind.

Great Sun is not alone in his belief as the governor of Tokyo, Shintaro Ishihara, told reporters Monday that the disaster was "punishment from heaven" because Japanese have become greedy.

According to Great Sun, the amount of death and destruction in the future will depend on mankind's reactions to the recent earthquake and tsunami in Japan, mere humanitarian aid is not enough. He emphasized that people living on the planet must make serious efforts to evaluate their relationships with the Universe. If they do not improve, Japan may have another earthquake that will strike Tokyo, this one perhaps as high as 9.2 to 9.5 on the Richter scale.

Great Sun states that he has explained what humanity needs to do to avert disaster in the future in his book which can be purchased at :http://www.superlifecodes.com

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Those countries that do not close down their Slaughterhouses and do not stop killing animals ARE IN FOR A HEAVY REACTIONS BY MOTHER EARTH...CHANGE NOW OR FACE THE WRATH OF THE GODDESS

Namaste

• ...u dont need to be a prophet to see that if we continue our current ways, we will extinct as a species... of not by nature, then by our harmful ways...
  • Well, you almost had me reading it until I read the "great repentance" part going back to the dogmas of organized evil ... I mean religion.  There is NO punishing God in my world.  It is monopolar and kind and beautiful and forgiving for the greatest forgiving of all is the forgiving of self.  This is more cockamamey bs in my book... there is no room in this world for fear, hatred, judgement, sickness, death and other associated things.  There might be in your world but I am going with the new earth and heaven and leaving this apocolyptic place for higher dimensions.
    • Talking of bringing all to our knees long time ago this Planet was in darkness and the beings of this Planet were nearly down on all fours due to their heavy karmas and it was Sanat Kumara from Venus who volunteered to help and got the beings out of the mess they had created on this Planet ....the same is hapenning now as a lot of humans are still not getting in the Mode of Goodness so it looks like they will learn the hard way. Let us see if the people of Japan get in the Mode of Goodness now or it has been predicted that all of Japan will sink under water...FOR A START THE JAPANESE NEED TO STOP KILLING DOLPHINS AND WHALES OR FACE HEAVY KARMIC REACTION...THE REST OF THE WORLD NEED TO SHUT DOWN SLAUGHTER HOUSES OR FACE HEAVY KARMIC REACTION. ALL THE INHABITANTS OF THIS PLANET NEED TO GET IN THE MODE OF GOODNESS LIKE BEING KIND TO NATURE, KIND TO ALL LIVING ENTITIES AND KIND  TO THEMSELVES OR FACE THE WRATH OF MOTHER EARTH.

Namaste

• Amen to that! :)
    • Very well said, couldn't agree more.

Love and light

Steve T.

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1528

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"There are several, heralding the advent of AI, among globalists, trying to portray this "technological revolution" as something "wonderful," a "saviour of humanity" and inevitably "modern." Something that will change everything...Something…"
22 minutes ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Justin, that Berg video you posted below, is a good one, but lacks data covering the subject of intra-cellular melatonin, which can be triggered when exposed to near infra-red wavelengths, of solar radiation....which are a major percentage of sun…"
6 hours ago
Krishna Kalki posted a discussion
Very true 
12 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
14 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
14 hours ago
Infinity liked CoMdr * LightSpeed *'s discussion The Grays Hidden Agenda Revealed! in ASHTAR Cáfe
20 hours ago
RichRaelian liked rev.joshua skirvin's blog post Benjamin Fulford Report: Iran Attacks Israel, Brought to You by Coca Cola, Vanguard and BlackRock; By Benjamin Fulford.
20 hours ago
RichRaelian liked AlternateEarth's discussion I'm Pansexual, and Here's What I Want You to Know
20 hours ago
More…