Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Second (Closer) Angle of UFO At The Temple Mount AMAZING

This angle is amazing and totally proves for me this thing IS REAL

it appears to be a fluctuating ball of light that just sits there for severeal second with many witnesses

The people in the video are completely blown away as I was, even the woman from Mississippi who almost made me pee myself (must watch to understand

Views: 101

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Wow
That was insane, I wonder what the mechanisms are behind their abnormal rate of speed?
Wow very impressive!!! <3
they have a video now with three angles at the same time. just amazing.

nows thts some epic footage :)

nice video

I really hope this was real too but you're right

we have to be aware that one of these, if we do agree at least one is real, may have been faked to discredit others

Welcome home Sananda :)

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Steve Hutchinson commented on the group 'Divine Upliftment For Spiritual Growth & Ascension'
"Mei-lan Maurits - Soul Code Transmissions ... Allow the sounds and frequency to carry you…"
50 minutes ago
Steve Hutchinson commented on the group 'Connect With Angels'
"Mei-lan Maurits - Soul Code Transmissions ... Allow the sounds and frequency to carry you…"
51 minutes ago
Steve Hutchinson joined a group
Thumbnail

Connect With Angels

For all that have seen and work with Angels. Others that would love to know more. How does one…See More
52 minutes ago
Richard Levison liked Krishna Kalki's discussion IKEA Releases Free Design For Garden Sphere That Feeds a Neighborhood
4 hours ago
Richard Levison liked Pet Rock's discussion Robot priests more acceptable to Protestants than Catholics, says professor-CRAZY
4 hours ago
Richard Levison liked amparo alvarez's blog post THE ARCTURIAN GROUP via MARILYN RAFFAELE
4 hours ago
Richard Levison liked amparo alvarez's blog post ABUNDANCE - ARCHANGEL METATRON - part 2
4 hours ago
Richard Levison liked Karma's Helper's blog post Q & A with Pleiadian "KejRaj"
4 hours ago

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship