We would like to introduce ourselves...
We call ourselves The Galactic Council of Light and Unity. We are apart of The Galactic Federation of Light.
Who is The Galactic Federation of Light?
The Galactic Federation of Light is an expansive group of councils made up of various beings from various places in the universe who have joined together for the betterment of humanity, the earth, and all beings universally.
The Galactic Federation carries the goals of uniting all, assisting all to realize our oneness, to bring unity to each part of the one or the whole, and help to cleanse the earth and environment. There are many councils that make up the Galactic Federation. We are one of many. Each council has a specific mission within the overall goal of oneness.
Who are we as The Galactic Council of Light and Unity?
Our council’s focus is on bringing clarity and light to each individual. Our goal as a council is that each person we speak to or work with will understand more fully who they are as divine beings within their mastership. We assist each individual in realizing how they fit into the divine whole.
*w
hat piece of the puzzle do you bring with you?
*What are your gifts, talents, abilities and strengths?
*What can you do to more fully be your divine self; the master you are?
We as a Council of Light and Unity will assist you with the process of coming to know the answers to these questions.
Blessings and Joy be with you dear Ones!
(((((Council of Light and Unity)))))

8110185658?profile=original

Galactic Council Portrait 72.jpg

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Cassandra, you are correct! Only mermaids beauty in the sea is real (tears form in my eyes as we say this cassandra......)

We love you, and I love you sister!!! Paradise's angel blessings guard you my princess, I have many storys about the water to share with you dear ones

<3 <3 <3 <3

• <3 Thank you Tiamacious! <3  I love you!
  •  Love the message Tiamacious and as it mentions contracts being changed that is

true for the whole of the Cosmos even the word contract is now

obsolete for a far better word which is clear and unambiguous

is the word Pact and so as I write there are coming into being many

Earth Based and Star Based Pacts which are very advanced promoting

Peace  Harmony and Friendship.

As we have all moved up the ladder so to speak so to have

our Star Brothers and Sisters and so the word contract implies

a similar term as treaty which is also redundant. We are now going to

be clear and transparent with only purity of intent and integrity.

I welcome the input from the Council of Light and Unity and that

of the Elders of Nibiru. Light and Love Peace and Harmony Kingjeff

• Only love light and peace are real brother, yes you are correct. The ashtar command easily assists us on other dimensions of earth, protecting our souls.. Brother, heaven is within all of us that choose to embrace it's existance....

• I would love to hear the recordings of the Arcturians!  Thank you! Love and blessings to all. :)
    • OK! Let me figure how to post a recording, as it was done with a tape recorder! Very beautiful message to me from the galactic council of light!
  • Tiamacious

I feel our Chanel

between your words is this truth

You who watch the skies and live by the moon... You who are each ot...Welcome - where ya been?

FOR YOUR FOLLOWERS

• hello there,

´Well Will I am only human´- Anthony Hopkins in Red Dragon (I think it was something like that).

• Thaank you for being here. Some of us have waited a life time for you to show up. Now is the time for action because the world is under the attack of what I call the Dark Hats. We fight the micro waves daily that effect our brains, even through cell phones. The Federation needs to eliminate this dark Cabol and their Matrix, so we can regain our consciousness they have tried to erase, you have my permission. I implore you to come down and make personal contact with each one of us. The electronic noise is so great in our ears that TVs and Computers are become a problem as well. We have heard the talk for years and we demand disclosure now! There is just too much misinformation out there. Can you arrange Contact so the people can wake up? If you don't get down here soon, there won't be anyone to come down too. These mad scientists are trying to kill us and impare our children to be their slaves by altering their brains. When we see ships, we don't know who's they are, it seems every nation is acquiring that technology. If the skies were full of big ships, as far as the eye could see, that would be a sufficient showing and Contact that the Federation is for real. There are people down here broadcasting that you are the dark ones. You need to straighten that out. We do appreaciate you being here. Tell me about Hatonn please.

Thank You.

• amen
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1538

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
7 hours ago
7 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"And now for some music, for all of you cool galactic funkstas.....

Released on: 2024-04-19 and produced by Eli Hurwitz for ℗ Star Creature and composed by Donnell Pitman, with input from several other great composers, of modern 21st century…"
18 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
"Released on: 2024-04-19 and produced by Eli Hurwitz for ℗ Star Creature and composed by Donnell Pitman, with input from several other great composers, of modern 21st century funk.....😉…"
18 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion All About Billy Meier and the Plejaren
"Quotes from Billy Meier about living life from his book A Modicum of knowledge, sense, and wisdom. https://youtu.be/HZsV9STxssQ?si=VqOwyW5K2Lobn9Bo"
18 hours ago
"Quotes from Billy Meier about living life from his book A modicum of knowledge, sense, and wisdom. https://youtu.be/HZsV9STxssQ?si=k6uOXJGk-xCC53nt"
18 hours ago
Malcolm posted a blog post
Full Moon for Washington D.C. is April 23, 2024, 7:50 pm. This Full Moon will be intense; the Moon will be in Conjunction with the Ascendant (or eastern horizon point [and the "rising sign" is Scorpio]). A T-Square involving the Full Moon with Pluto…
18 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion All About Billy Meier and the Plejaren
"For anybody who wants to know more about Billy Meier. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3C0lEL97HYc"
19 hours ago
More…