We would like to introduce ourselves...
We call ourselves The Galactic Council of Light and Unity. We are apart of The Galactic Federation of Light.
Who is The Galactic Federation of Light?
The Galactic Federation of Light is an expansive group of councils made up of various beings from various places in the universe who have joined together for the betterment of humanity, the earth, and all beings universally.
The Galactic Federation carries the goals of uniting all, assisting all to realize our oneness, to bring unity to each part of the one or the whole, and help to cleanse the earth and environment. There are many councils that make up the Galactic Federation. We are one of many. Each council has a specific mission within the overall goal of oneness.
Who are we as The Galactic Council of Light and Unity?
Our council’s focus is on bringing clarity and light to each individual. Our goal as a council is that each person we speak to or work with will understand more fully who they are as divine beings within their mastership. We assist each individual in realizing how they fit into the divine whole.
*w
hat piece of the puzzle do you bring with you?
*What are your gifts, talents, abilities and strengths?
*What can you do to more fully be your divine self; the master you are?
We as a Council of Light and Unity will assist you with the process of coming to know the answers to these questions.
Blessings and Joy be with you dear Ones!
(((((Council of Light and Unity)))))

8110185658?profile=original

Galactic Council Portrait 72.jpg

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Yes, Luke Skywalker!

That is a very powerful way to partisipate in bringing N2 exsistence a desired outcome! 

Thank you for pointing  to this Triangles Meditation Project . . .I don't know how I missed it!

• Thank you dearest Luke.  Would you like to build a Triangle with me?  The Masters are very happy with us for doing them and wish to see them spread. 
      • Kelly I would be honoured to build a Triangle with you.. the idea for the Triangles Meditation group is a step ahead my beloved sister.. and if anyone is interested, then please join us because these Triangle groups are very very powerfull.

Kelly I am at your side... soon we will have a Holy Trinity.. can you imagine how big this idea of yours can become? can you imagine sets of Triangle groups whereby there are, say for example 9 people in one corner, thats 3x3 triangle groups together, 3x3 in another corner, 3x3 in another corner and so on.. until it goes viral and sets off a chain reaction or response linking up with other websites, chat rooms.. imagination is powerfull..  

All of us plugged into rthe mains... I can see it happening..

8113779479?profile=original

• may love always be your torche my brothers and sisters, you are loved for your intentions to peace!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      • (UNIVERSE CHEERING)

• Let's get the ball rolling. Perhaps they should help those that are requesting the aid. Those individuals would then be able to shine brighter and stronger helping others that so choose. Making it a ripple affect. Thank you for the message. Many thanks to the council of 13 for assisting us.
    • Hi Lea yes, once the gathering in DC takes place with a high vibration, the new monetary system will be in effect, a peace treaty if you will call it instead! THE SIRIAN SUN OF OF VICTORY IS READY TO ALIGN DEAR ONES, THE DOLPHINS AWAIT US

• We are not getting much feedback from you Sir Tiamacious have you had enough of us and gone home to the Planet you come from???......if so i do not blame you
  • Excuse the rudeness and disrespect from Reikara, she is like that. There are many here who have lost patience and have become bitter at the constant waiting, and the messages that claim ''yes, on this date, it happens!'' only to have the date pass with nothing happen. And as much as I wish they had more strength and discernment, I can't really blame them for being angry. I get impatient too, I want this show to start! But I know there is disinfo floating around out there, and I will not let the disinfo make me lose my faith, like I see happening with many here. It's a sad thing. You guys need to learn to be strong, and keep your faith.

And Rae, you really need to understand that spiritually advanced beings would not purposefully lie to you. The idea that you believe the Federation is playing tricks on us and manipulating us, is only a projection of your own state of being, and your own lack of spiritual development. Try and look at it from a higher perspective, and remember, everything happens for a reason. Maybe a big reason why it's taking so long, is so we can learn to be patient, and keep faith alive, no matter what happens or does not happen. That's a huge lesson in life, and sadly, I see many people here fail that lesson over and over.

But again, I understand peoples frustration. And me too, I want action, I want to get started and get down to business, I want to help restore this world and raise humanity to a higher level. And I get impatient waiting, but I understand that is an imperfection, and I keep on keeping strong. No matter how audacious it is, I continue to hope and stay focused on the goal. And all of you here, could learn a thing or two from that.

• It has started dear ones, we are merely observing. Dear ones, we must go to Washington, DC all together, there, the starships await us... Dear ones, we refer to your movie, ''The phantom Menace''? Remember Obi Wan's patience, when he saw his brother fall to darth Maul?

even towards the end in ''a new hope'' obi wans surrender to luke so he could guide him, was a patient offering.

Even Darth Vader came to his sons aid, the power of love can't ever EVER be underestimated!

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1537

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"hehe...!! Love it....Billy Meier certainly knows about the three basic technology types, for telepoting personnel into scoutships...And yes, the "Star Trek" style of "energising, in which molecules are disassembled and reassembled, can be blocked,…"
26 seconds ago
AlternateEarth posted a discussion
I was initiated into the Saraswati sect back in the 90's-She helps with understanding your chosen path through study -google translator is worthless translating Hindi to English   
16 minutes ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything Ufo Or Et Related
"Getting into who the Plejaren or Pleiadians as they are often called are. https://youtu.be/DVhaQF0TNow?si=TmuE4UsNtTuszZec"
28 minutes ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Getting into who the Plejaren or Pleiadians as they are often called are. https://youtu.be/DVhaQF0TNow?si=TmuE4UsNtTuszZec"
29 minutes ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
34 minutes ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything Ufo Or Et Related
"Really cool documentary about Billy Meier and the Pleiadians here. Billy's experiences and contacts are talked about here and we get to learn some wise teachings from our Pleiadian brothers and sisters as well.…"
49 minutes ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Really cool documentary about Billy Meier and the Pleiadian's here. Billy's experiences and contacts are talked about here and we get to learn some wise teachings from our Pleiadian brothers and sisters as well.…"
53 minutes ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Informative Sheldan Nidle and Galactic Federation of Light videos tons of great information about what's going on on our planet and in our galaxy right now and what happened in our past.
"Project Camelot Radio interview with Sheldan from 2011. Much talked about here including the various beings Sheldan has got to meet, the Dark Cabal and the lengths they will go to keep the Ufo cover up going, the Earth changes going on now and to…"
1 hour ago
More…