SaLuSa ~ 7-December-2012

inspiring-beautiful-1561-231x300.jpgWe feel a calmness beginning to encircle the Earth, as those who are preparing for 12.12. are already relaxing and bringing a level of peace into their lives. Hitherto, there had been a degree of frustration and even impatience, at the delays being experienced. These have given way to the acceptance that your immediate Ascension is the most important event in your lives. What follows will be able to take place in a more settled atmosphere, and proceed unhindered or delayed by outside interference. These will be ideal conditions, and allow us to ensure that you are fully aware of what is planned. It would not be an exaggeration to say that they will be sensational times, when progress will go speeding ahead. Just to be released from the grip of the dark Ones, will create an immediate change of attitude between people.

After Ascension fear will no longer be a factor in your lives, and open acceptance of each other will become your normal approach. For too long you have kept your energies close to yourself, in an uncertain world when you were never sure of who you could trust. Those who carry the higher energy will have no problem in identifying each other, as you will literally "feel" another persons energy and know if they are of Love and Light. Indeed this was the experience of most people attending the recent Conferences in Sedona. They did not have to question their feelings, they just knew immediately. A taste of what is to come allowed people to express themselves quite openly, and share the great Love that was generated between them. With that comes all of the other qualities of Love, and principally a wonderful  caring and compassion for each other.

Some will still ask if they are ready for Ascension, as a slight fear of the consequences of not being ready still exists. Be assured that if your interest in life has centered around it, and it has been your intent to do so then you will certainly ascend, You are not expected to be a Saint but simply one who feels the Oneness of All That Is, and tries their best to live in harmony with all life. You must have goals in life and not allow your ambitions to stagnate. After Ascension your life will cease to be so hectic as now, but you are still evolving and your journey is far from over. Do not worry for the time being as to what you might do, Wait until you have settled into the new life style, and become familiar with it in the higher dimensions. Many will eventually associate it with Utopia, and feel that it is the ultimate in satisfaction and enjoyment. However, there are many more levels to move into as you will find out. Some of you will be taken to visit them, for the sheer experience of what it is like.

The portals are opening to the higher realms as planned eons of time ago. Whilst other civilizations in your Universe can handle their own Ascension, you have to receive help to be successful. It revolves around the magnificence of what is to take place, inasmuch that you who are ready will ascend together. You cannot be part of it without knowing what the experience is like, and it will remain with you for a very long time. Can you see that in spite of all the traumas and troubles you have passed through, God has provided the ultimate reward as promised. Subconsciously you knew all along what the outcome would be, and it has given you strength when your doubts crept in.

One immediate change after Ascension will be the dissolution of religions that have been based upon falsehoods. You cannot move into the higher dimensions without turning to the truth, and that will cause anything else to be released. Most will find God within, but if some still want to pray and study together it will be allowed in accordance with every souls freewill. With the coming of the Masters much that needs revising or removing will take place, and help bring people more together. That will be a feature in the times to come, where those of a similar vibration will find each other and work together. Not many souls know as yet exactly what their destiny is, but that will be sorted out quite quickly. Like any level you rise up to there will always be more advanced souls that are available to advise you, and show you your best path.

Clearly as you become a fully conscious Being you will be able to take on more complex challenges. You will find that there are many younger civilizations in your Universe, that would gladly accept you for your great and extensive experience. As we have mentioned previously, service to others is the name of the game. When you have the Christ Consciousness and are all-knowing you will be able to deal with any problem presented to you. At the same time you will be all-powerful and have enormous creative powers. You have been told many times you are Gods in the making, so such developments should come as no surprise to you. At present the thought may sound overpowering, but remember that you will have the appropriate level of consciousness to go with it.

Do not waver from your path as you are not quite home yet, and be disciplined where your final days are concerned. There is no need to run off for that "last" experience before Ascension, as not that much will immediately change. It is more a matter of how you all feel as individuals and the changes within, and you will certainly know that. In fact it would be surprising if you did not note a different feeling where your physical body was concerned, as it will have changed to one suited for the higher vibrations. No longer will you carry the affects of pollution or any other type of toxins, and you will feel renewed and energetic. For the removal of other problems that you have brought with you there will be the City of Light, and other forms of advanced healing within most localities.

I am SaLuSa from Sirius, and getting as excited as you are with the coming changes. We know that you will be left in a state of amazement and wonder, that you should have actually experienced Ascension. However, for the time being ready yourself for 12.12, and relax and fully enjoy it.

Thank you SaLuSa.

Mike Quinsey.   

3.jpg

http://www.treeofthegoldenlight.com/First_Contact/mike_quinsey/channeled%20messages/December%202012/salusa__7december2012.htm

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• This message brings me peace. Although I know the end result will be beyond our wildest and most wonderful dreams, I've still possessed some anxiety pertaining to the 21st. As days pass, I sense the energies becoming more powerful and positive. We are truly blessed to live in such exciting times.

Love and Light

• :D
  • Does anyone know when they will be Here? As in the gfl...i have so many questions especially if they can help cure disease. Will we all be cured of diseases by 2012. How do i ask salusa about this?
  • Tonight I had a very clear and strong dream that showed me many sacred geometries with all kinds of colours. It was amazing and this dream showed me that it wasn't just my brain that made it up :)

• Awesome Ogdoo, Sacred Geometry is at the center of the Human experience... the center point of ALL Life. ~I've had the fortune to work one to one with Drunvalo Melchizedek and highly recommend his 'Flower of Life' books. The best way to develop an even closer relationship with these Geometries is to get out a compass, a ruler, a pencil and some paper... then just go for it. Truly amazing/revealing stuff. Pull out some paints and take it to the next level. It's a Spiritual language all to itself... like a primal homecoming. ~InLight555 

~ApotheosisRising247

• Cool :)
  • WAAAAAAAAAAAAHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

•  

~XOX~

8114555273?profile=original

• MORE EXCITING STUFF TO LOOK FOWARD TO EXCITING TIMES WE ARE IN PEOPLE

BRING IT ON WE ARE READY YAHOO YAHOO YAHOO !!!!!!!

LOVE LITE ALWAYS

• I was feeling very down about why things are not happenning as predicted and even angry about it. Went to bed asking for valadation that our Galactic family is really coming. Just closed my eyes and the room lit up with an emerald light for about 2 seconds. I sat up and looked at the clock and it was 12:12. Dont exactly know what it means but would like to think it was the valadation I had asked for.

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1511

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 729

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Yes indeed Movella and more of it to come :)"
36 minutes ago
Movella left a comment on Comment Wall
"Thanks Justin, it’s great to see the truth being exposed.👌🏼"
2 hours ago
"Gonna be awesome when all these individuals are eventually brought to justice. https://youtu.be/MuL0H6SqA4g?si=MqkYecDQvnFZDQzz"
3 hours ago
Krishna Kalki replied to Krishna Kalki's discussion UFOs zig-zagging over nuclear power plant …There Is A Reason Why They Are There
"Like I stated before …Beings on this planet spent billions on looking for other planets and trillions on destroying their own planet ..one big danger is nuclear arms which the extraterrestrials are warning us as they have seen beings bestroying…"
4 hours ago
Agarther Z posted a discussion
"Sorry, we didn't know it was invisible." The retired colonel of the Air Force of the SR Yugoslavia, Zoltan Dani, who was at the head of the unit that shot down the American F-117 stealth plane on March 27, 1999, together with his comrades…
4 hours ago
Krishna Kalki posted a discussion
It's not the first time UFOs targeting Nuclear Plants and Nuclear War Heads ...Nuclear misused means danger to the planet.. to the universe ..to all inhabitants SO EXTRATERRESTRIALS ARE WARNING HUMANDS NOT TO PLAY WITH FIRE ..Read about it…
4 hours ago
"I was actually watching an episode of Ancient Aliens which talks about Mexico's importance in all of this. It talked about the temples down there. Interesting info from that episode. That show may not have perfect truth in it, but it does a good job…"
4 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Yes, this tradition of mass formation activities by the GFL, over Mexico, was resurrected, at the commencement of the Meso-American "6th sun," solar eclipse, of June 30th 1992 and has taken place, ever since...including those of 2005 and 2006, you…"
4 hours ago
More…