ANCIENT AWAKENINGS – PREPARE FOR CHANGE

Sunday Call  10/20/2019    (St. Germain, KaRa, OWS, Shoshanna)

VERY DRAMATIC TRUTHS ARE ABOUT TO COME FORWARD IN MANY DIFFERENT RESPECTS

Saint Germain, KaRa and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnell 

Shoshanna - Joanna's Higher Self

These messages were given during our Ancient Awakenings August Advance (formerly called a retreat) in the mountains near Payson, AZ  on October 20, 2019. (Article may be reproduced in its entirety if authorship and author’s website is clearly stated. Please make sure to include the question/answer portion as there is much wisdom imparted.)

If you would like to join Ancient Awakenings and participate in our Sunday calls, please go to our Meetup website (www.meetup.com/ancient-awakenings) and join there

SAINT GERMAIN   (Channeled by James McConnell)

I am Saint Germain.  I come at this time with what we consider very exciting news. 

News that has been building up for quite some time, now.  You have heard many things over the past years, and months, and weeks, and days.  Many things are leading you to believe that your lives are changing and are going to change in a dramatic way.  That is true.  They are going to change in a dramatic way. 

But always remember that if these changes are going to come, they must first come within the NOW.  Must always be within the NOW moment.  Because the NOW moment is the fifth dimension.  And the more that you can find yourself in that NOW moment, you will be in those higher vibrations, in the higher fourth and into the fifth dimension.

You have heard many things.  Much news that has come forward over the past time.  Many predictions.  Many people have said this.  Many intel sources have come forth and said this will happen, or this is coming.  We ourselves, brothers of the Great White Brotherhood, your galactic friends, brothers and sisters, the Agarthans, all have been saying that dramatic changes are about to come to you, about to befall you here on the Earth. 

Up to this point, you look and you do not see the dramatic changes as of yet.  The exciting news that I am here to bring to you, that I have been asked to share, is the news that very dramatic truths are about to come forward in many different respects.  Those dominoes that have been spoken that would begin to fall, one rather large domino is about to fall.  It may come in the form of an announcement.  It may come in the form of simply a happening experience that occurs.  No, it is not going to be a major revelation coming in the skies, not as of yet.  But it will come as a major revelation in terms of truth coming forward, in terms of the darkness being illuminated by the light.  Those that still crouch within the darkness, within the shadows, must now come forward and bring those truths to the larger public as a whole, not only to the Lightworkers and Lightwarriors which all of you are, but to those outside of yourself as well. 

Those that are still in that sleeping state, but are about to become awakened by something rather dramatic.  We cannot, of course, give you what that will be, but it will be quite astounding to many, and even to those of you that have been waiting expectantly for these various things to come forward.  Even those of you will not be astounded so much, but will find joy deep within your heart coming forward. 

Because the moment of awakening is coming very close now, the awakening of mankind across the planet.  Not, of course, all will awaken.  Many will choose to continue to stay asleep.  But that is not your concern.  Your concern will be to those who are ready to awaken, those who are reaching up to the Light and want more and more of that Light, want more and more of that information to be shared, the truth that you have known for some time, they will now want those truths as well. 

That is what is coming very, very soon to all of the planet.  First here in this country, your United States, the Republic of the United States (that, my friends, is a hint), all of this is about to come forward now.  And once it begins, it will be as the avalanche that has been spoken of many times.  The avalanche that will continue to gain momentum and take all of the darkness along with it that will then be illuminated by the Light.  The dark can no longer stay in the dark, in the shadows.  The shadows must be illuminated. 

It has been written, it has been said before, and these are those times now that you, those of you, again that volunteered so long ago, these are those times you have been waiting for, that you have been preparing for, and that we have been helping to prepare you for.  But as of yet, you have, as the saying goes, not seen anything yet.  But you shall. 

I am Saint Germain, and I leave you now, knowing that many of things in terms of the financial endeavors that have been works, in process, are about to come forward.  That is not to say that you will automatically become rich overnight—that is not the plan.  It is not the plan for you to all of a sudden find yourself in riches.  The plan is for balance to be brought to the world.  And you, those of you, are a big part of bringing that balance to mankind.

I leave you now in peace and love, and turn this channeling over to another who wishes to speak with you.

Peace and love be with all of you.  And may the Violet Flame continue to purge out all of the darkness, not only within each of you, but in everyone around you as well. 

KaRa   (Channeled by James McConnell)

I am KaRa. 

I appreciate, as always, the opportunity to be with you, to share with you.

To give you more understanding of that that has been spoken of previously by myself, by Ashtar, that about disclosure, and how close disclosure is now.  Project Disclosure is very close.  It is going to happen.  It is in the process of happening.  And has been said before, we are now bringing disclosure to you.  But it is not only about disclosure that I have come to speak with you, it is about the other projects that are in the works. 

One in particular, what we call Project Masterpiece.  This project is also coming close to culmination.  And that is to round up, you might say, to bring forward those that are in the shadows, as Saint Germain has given, into the Light.  They will come into the light of the truth of the knowing.  And so that all across the planet can begin to understand what has happened, what has been happening over the many thousands of years, and what is now about to come to a culmination, an end. 

As Archangel Michael said to you a couple of times ago, he spoke to you of the game, and the game that is no longer needing to be played.  And we say the same thing, now.  Reach out to your brothers, your sisters and assist them in not playing the game, as well. 

Assist them in being ready to accept the truth as it comes forward.  As the light is brought forward, they will be ready as well, just as you have been, just as you are now, to accept the truth, to accept the Light into your lives.  The darkness can no longer hold sway upon all of the people of the planet.  They have lost control, and Project Masterpiece is all about taking that control away. 

We don’t take that control away, you do.  We are just here to facilitate the process.  We, the Pleiadians, the Sirians, the Andromedans, all that are here to assist in this process, we are all playing our parts, just as you are all playing your parts. 

And those parts are coming together more and more so that all of the various workings, all of the machinations that are working together to bring the entire project to a climax, to a culmination, to a crescendo.  That is what this is all about. 

You can look at it as a large piece of machinery and all of the cogs, the wheels that are helping to move the machinery, move the energy through the machine.  And every and every one of you are one of those cogs, are one of those pieces that are needed to keep the machine running. 

The machine, of course, here, is the universe.  The universe, the galaxy, the solar system, the earth, and all of you here upon the earth.  And always remember:  you are in the earth, or on the earth, but not of the earth.  Do not be of the planet.  Just be here now in the moment so that you can assist in the process as Project Masterpiece continues to move forward.  And all that are there that are needing to be brought out to the public.  The troops coming forward:  that is what this is all about. 

And yes, it does encompass the financial system.  It does encompass many arrests that need to be done, because they have to be brought forward.  The truth must be revealed.  The truth shall be revealed.  All will know the truth as it comes forward.  And you, my friends, are the truth to come forward. 

I am KaRa, and I leave you now at this point to continue to prepare.  Prepare yourselves for the light of truth to become known across the entire planet. 

All my peace and love be with all of you.

ONE  WHO  SERVES   (Channeled by James McConnell)

Om, mani, padme, hum;  om, mani, padme, hum, hum, hum.   Greetings to you.  

One Who Serves here.  You can now unmute your phones, and we can move along here and answer your questions if you have questions. 

We have noticed over various timeframes here that your questions have become very much more attuned, attuned to the vibrations that you have moved into.  They are no longer the questions of a one that is awakening.  They are those questions now of ones that are awakened.  And that is a major difference, here. 

We so enjoy these questions, because when you ask certain of thee types of questions, we can then expand, or expound, on those questions and bring the Light forward more and more.  And that is what this is all about, is bringing the Light through:  through your hearts, and through your minds, and the heart-mind connection.  Bringing it all together so that the entire planet, the galaxy, the solar system are all illuminated by the Light, by the love, by the consciousness of higher vibration. 

Do you have questions now for One Who Serves and Shoshanna?

Guest:   Yes, hi One Who Serves and Shoshanna.  

OWS:   Yes?

Guest:  First of all, I would like to thank you all for the beautiful, beautiful words you kept saying, one word after another, that I was just loving hearing and had been waiting desperately to hear.  And so I just thank you for it. 

But my question is, I have been noticing that the Schumann frequency has been going crazy in the last week.  So if I understand right, black lines mean we had a time line change.  Please correct me if I’m wrong.  And I’m curious about what solid white lines are.  And then I noticed we had a period of about 24 hours or so that was completely black this week, and I want to know what’s going on. 

OWS:   What we are going to tell you is not so much about the direct relationship to the Schumann resonance, but the relationship to all of vibration that is increasing across the planet. 

Those of you can feel it.  You can feel it here when these energies come in.  And we can see it.  We can see it in that flame that burns within each of you.  And it is burning more and more brightly, not only within those of you, the Lightworkers and Lightwarriors, the Lightworker community, but to many, many more that are now awakening as a result of this. 

You heard in terms of your conversation earlier in the situation where the one was in a musical situation (if you call that music).  But whatever it is, it was in that situation, and there was love there.  There was concern there.  There was consciousness there within all the ruckus around them in terms of being in the eye of the storm around.  So in that area, what you call the ‘mosh pit,’ those that were going wild and crazy, and the energy so raised up, not in terms of higher vibrations that you would think in terms of higher vibrations.  But within that, there was the love, there was the timing to assist and to be of service to others there.  And that is what we are speaking of.  That is what is changing, here. 

And your Schumann resonance is a resemblance of this.  It is indicating this shift that is happening, and correct in terms of time line shift, yes, it has been that.  And the energies are coming stronger and stronger, and they are going to get stronger and stronger and stronger.  So be ready for this. 

You heard also in terms of a warning, a darkness that is coming.  We would not say it is a darkness, but it is a light that is coming to illuminate the darkness.  That was what was actually being given there.  We certainly would never say for you to be in fear or to be anticipating that anything would be coming.  For some, it may be considered negative. 

But it is where you are needing to, as we say many times, keep those seatbelts fastened because Kansas, as you do know it, or as you have known it, is going bye-bye, you see?  So that is the old programming we are speaking of.  Not Kansas, of course, itself, is not going anywhere, but the programming, the old ways, are going to be gone, here, more and more as you move more fully into the ascension, here.

Shoshanna, we know you are waiting, here.  We apologize for taking so much time.  But your floor, here. 

Shoshanna:  (Channeled by JoAnna McConnell):

You have explained this very well.  And we have a perspective for you, Dear Sister.  May we share our perspective?

Guest:   Yes, thank you.

Shoshanna:   What is happening all around you is a cause and effect.  The being that you are, the hue-man who is imbued with the Source, who is the source, who is the divinity that was given to this soul way before the incarnation into a being known as human is causal

When we recognize as humans that what is occurring outside of us was inside of us first, then we know our power.  So when you look outside yourself at external events, you can be sure that those events started inside of you, and that your recognition of those events is because you are awakening to those events as a causal being.  We hope this helps.   Namaste.

Guest:   Um, it does, but I think I need to clarify something.  I guess I was thinking of the Schumann resonances as like a foretelling of what energies were coming toward us, and their intensity.  But it seems like you both saying that they are a measurement of what’s coming from the earth.  And I was thinking it was what was coming from the heavens. 

Shoshanna:   It is all one.  It is all one, and that is perplexing to most.  We can tell you is all one, that one draws upon the next, draws upon the next, draws upon the next.  That it is an energy flow that is created by the one.  And the one includes all of the multiverses, the galaxies, the universes, and YOU, and the planet. 

The Schumann resonance is a result of all of those things, and that it is a magnification of the causation mostly of humans, you see.  So human beings, as they excel and exceed their third-dimensional conscious-knowing selves and move past that, the Schumann raises.  Do you see that? 

Guest:   Yes.  And so that energetic connection between everything, that would be considered like a toroidal or a serpentine-type of an energy, am I correct in saying that? 

Shoshanna:   Yes, yes you are.  And you are the scientist, our Dear Sister.

Guest:   (Laughs)  No, I don’t think of myself in that way (laughs). 

Shoshanna:   Well, our Dear Sister, toroidal is a scientific term that most will not even understand or know what you are speaking of, but yes, that is correct.

Guest:   Yeah, that is why I also said serpentine that could be thought of as spiraling.

Shoshanna:   Yes.

Guest:   And it folds within, upon itself, and yeah, it is very flowing.  Let’s just say it flows.

Shoshanna:   And you must notice, as you are speaking in these terms, that the very Milky Way Galaxy is a toroidal shape. 

Guest:   Yeah.  It’s everywhere in nature.  It’s in all of creation. 

Shoshanna:   It is the Flower of Life that has been spoken of. 

Guest:   Right.  Yeah.   Well, thank you.  I appreciate all the time and for my brothers and sisters for putting up with my multi-questions (laughs).  Thank you very much.  I love you all.

Shoshanna:   Namaste, Dear One.

Guest:   Namaste.

OWS:   Wonderful.  Wonderful, and wonderful questions.  Are there any other questions, here?

Guest:   One Who Serves.  I just want to make a comment.  During that astral journey where I had the warning.  I had to go so fast with that, I left out the part that actually as I was flying and the areas that would have been frightening, they were like teddy bears and I continued to sing and dance, and there was no fear.  It was actually written up on my astral journey that we were to be prepared for anything that might come, and we are not to have any fear.  So I want to send this out later on to everybody, and you can really read the entire thing.  But I got that as well.  We just keep our seatbelts fastened and continue your life.  Live your life, be happy, be in joy, and don’t worry about any of the snags that might pop up, because they cannot harm us. 

OWS:   That is correct.  Be in the eye of the storm. 

Shoshanna:   We have something to share, here. 

Shoshanna:   May we share our perspective, Dear Sister?

Guest:   Yes.

Shoshanna:   What has been given you to is personal to you.  It is about you.  It is about your life.  It is about how you have progressed, how you see the world, how you contribute to the world, how you transcend the world.  This is personal to you, and it applies to all.  But what we must tell you, and you may already be completely aware of this, is that those messages are for you.   Namaste.

OWS:   Yes.

Guest:   Thank you.

OWS:   Very good.  Are there any further questions, here?

Guest:   Yeah, hi. 

Guest:   I have been sort of having dreams.  I don’t remember the details.  But it does go back to Atlantis,  And Atlantis is one of the lifetimes that I remember, again, not in detail, but I do remember some things that occurred.    Also, just recently I have been reading channeled messages that also are relating to Atlantis, the fall of Atlantis, what occurred there.  We are kind of at that point at this time, so we are kind of doing the full circle and going into kind of auto-correct of that time.  Is there something you can speak to around that, and how it really relates to where we are now?

OWS:   The fall of Atlantis, a you are speaking of, is continued time, after time, after time in terms of civilizations coming on, and civilizations falling.  And that has happened over and over, not only here on this planet, but many planets and galaxies ad infinitum, infinite, here.  It has happened over, and over, and over. 

And at this point here, those of the dark forces had planned the same thing again.  They had planned to bring this about.  Of course they would survive, they would be the ones that would survive, and the rest of humanity would perish, just as occurred in Atlantis, in Lemuria, and it was planned for this to occur again. 

But of course, what is your saying?  ‘The best laid plans of mice of men often go astray,’ right?  So that was not going to be allowed in this respect, here.  The Prime Creator said ‘”‘enough is enough.”  The earth, Gaia herself, reached out to her brothers and sisters out there and asked for assistance.  And assistance has come.  And those things that were going to happen are not going to happen here now.  Disaster, as you know it, all the catastrophes and everything, of the predictions from the bible and other works are not going to occur.  So do not be concerned about this. 

But the timelines are what are involved here.  The timeline has been shifted enough so that those things that were planned by those of those dark forces are not going to be.  Okay?

Shoshanna:   Dear Sister, may we share with you?

OWS:   Sure can.

Shoshanna:   We have seen something that we will reveal to you, and you may be completely aware of this. 

In your life in the Atlantis lifetime, you were part of a council.  You may know this.  You had a designation as if you were a princess.  You were one that gave advice.  The people did not listen.  They did not listen to you.  And you are re-playing this now through a universal language that you know as ‘light language.’ 

The movie that you were drawn to so deeply, and we apologize because this one that we speak through, JoAnna, has an empty head and she cannot remember the name of the movie and give it to us…

OWS:   ‘Arrival.’

Shoshanna:   ‘Arrival.’  Yes.  You recall how you were drawn to that?

Guest:   Oh yes.

Shoshanna:   Do you recall how it plucked at your heart strings?  And you have taken your position now, and you sit with that language given to others to awaken them to a higher understanding of who they are and where their heart must be to move to the ascension. 

So you are playing a very important roll.  But this roll was from that lifetime and continues now in this lifetime, so take it VERY SERIOUSLY, and know that you, because you are so loving and so integral, with so much integrity that you have been chosen again to bring this about in humanity. 

This is what we have to share with you, Dear Sister.   Namaste.

OWS:   And we would add here that as Shoshanna has given that at that time they did not listen.  At this time, you find that they may not be listening either because they do not understand.  But that matters not. 

You need to continue to do what you are doing because it is very important that you bring, not so much the words here are not important, but the vibration within those words is what is important, here, the vibration, the consciousness that comes with this. 

Because they would be considered in terms of downloads.  And anyone that is hearing these words come through, this language that no one knows what it is, it is getting within them regardless, even if they have no conscious understanding of what it means. 

Someone can attempt to elucidate what is being given, but they will not even come close to in terms of your English language to be able to understand what it is.  It just must be felt.  It must be just reached within one’s self to be able to have the full understanding from this that you bring here, okay?

Guest:   Fantastic.  Thank you, guys, I appreciate it. 

Shoshanna:   May we offer another suggestion perspective to you?

Guest:   Yes, please.

Shoshanna:   We would ask that you consider, when you are offering yourself to others and bringing in this light language, that there be a preamble to your discourse, that you would say to people--you may need to repeat this very often-- that this language that you bring is not a language that the brain can translate.

Shoshanna:   That this language cannot be understood with the brain.  That they must learn to listen with their heart, and to open their heart to listen AND FEEL what the language is telling them, and then allow them to share.  But giving them this message prior to your discourse will help them open their heart and listen with that, not with their head.   Does this make sense to you, Dear Sister? 

Guest:   Oh yes, very much so.  Thank you very much. 

Shoshanna:   Namaste.

OWS:   Very good.  Are there any further questions, here?

Guest:   I have a question.

Guest:   I heard a message this morning from the Arcturian Council of Twelve with regard to mass landings, and that the timeline for that has been moved up.  It didn’t say how much, but that critical mass was getting closer.  Anyway, I wanted to know if that had anything to do with this, and if we are looking for disclosure coming forward, are we looking at the next couple of weeks, the next couple of months?  Thank you.

OWS:   Of course we cannot give you dates or times of this nature, but we can tell you the answer to your question is yes.  It has been moved up.  It relates to that which KaRa gave, Project Masterpiece, and also Project Disclosure, as well as other projects that are in the works here, too.  And they are all leading to what you are calling ‘mass landings’ at a certain point. 

But these mass landings cannot happen until Project Masterpiece has been completed.  In other words, there must be those of the dark forces removed from the picture, here.  They have been given many opportunities, after opportunities, after opportunities to turn to the Light.  Many have done so, but many have also still refused to do so.  There will not be waiting much longer, here. 

Those of your leaders, those that are able to bring these changes forward, those in your Alliance, they are working very diligently, very hard, and sometimes even losing their lives, to bring these needed changes to the planet.  So that is what is in the works here, we would say.  Shoshanna, anything you would like to add?

Shoshanna:   We must ask a question.  Dear Sister, may we ask a question of you?

Guest:   Sure.

Shoshanna:   What do you wish to be disclosed that you do not already know?

Guest:   I just want it to be disclosed to everyone, that’s all.

Shoshanna:   May we share this perspective with you?

Guest:   Of course.  Yes, please.

Shoshanna:   It is important that all that are in the Light Community acknowledge their understanding.  Acknowledge that they are completely aware of everything, and that they do not need to wait for a government or individuals or a group to announce disclosure.  If all of you began to be in the now moment. that all is revealed in this moment. and that you are completely knowledgeable and aware of all that is going on, you will not have to seek external understanding, because it is within you.  You know everything.  It is just a matter of acknowledging your knowledge, and not seek to know from others what is going on. 

We are not being clear about this, but we will tell you that you know what’s going on, and if it is frustrating to you that others do not understand this, that is the lesson for you.  You see?

Guest:   Okay.  Thank you.

Shoshanna:   Does that make sense to you, Dear Sister?

Guest:   Absolutely.  I just think we’re all in the same place when it comes to that.

Shoshanna:   Yes.   Namaste.

Guest:   Thank you.

OWS:   Yes.  Now would there be any further questions?

Guest:   I wish to speak. 

Guest:   This is the first occasion I’ve heard the term “masterpiece.”  Could you explain that a little further, please? 

OWS:   The need to explain what is meant by this is not important, because it is just a term that has been given here to this particular project.  But this project is all about bringing an end to those who still attempt to hold things back, here.  More and more, they have come to the understanding that they are finished.  They cannot continue to hold things back, even though they make attempts here and there to do so, thinking that at the last moment, the very last moment, they will be rescued by those coming from high above, those coming from the stars from long ago who will come back to assist them.  They are not.  They are not coming, and that is not going to happen.  So, it is all about bringing it in to those forces that have held the Light off for as long as they have.  Okay?

Guest:   Okay.  Thank you.

OWS:   Would there be any further question?  We need to release channel here, now.  Is there any further question?

Guest:   Yes, One Who Serves.  Hello beautiful Shoshanna,, as well.  I have booked my trip to Mt. Shasta for two weeks from yesterday.  I also then listened to the Michael Love video.  They were talking about how to prepare the body, we need to move to raw foods and nothing cooked, and nothing even frozen.  I wanted to just check in, because I had a strong feeling maybe I should go that direction, especially with the Mt. Shasta trip.  And I was wondering is that valid and true that that is the direction we are wanting to be moving, everything just in its natural state, nothing done to it, really.  Is that the direction we are wanting to be moving for our Light bodies? 

OWS:   First of all, there is no shoulds here, of course.  And it is always about moving into the higher vibrations.  And as you move into those higher vibrations, all that you are speaking of will take care of itself.  The body will no longer be able to handle or withstand certain foods that you have utilized for all your life, and maybe in other lifetimes previous to this.  It will not even want it.  There will not be the cravings anymore for the sugar or for various types of meats or anything of this nature.  All of this will go away on its own.  We say this because it is not something that you need to feel guilty about.  Certainly, don’t feel any guilt here whatsoever.  If you take something into your body, if it is not meant for it, your body will tell you.  It will purge it out in some way or it will give you some indication that ‘no, this is not right for you.’  As to whether it is to be raw foods or whatever it is, the more plant- and fruit-based type of diet you can be on, of course, is better because it is nature.  Anything that is associated with nature is very important.  Now, of course, we are not speaking of the eating of animal flesh.  That is something that is quite rapidly, we will say, more and more, going away.  And it will eventually completely be gone, because there will be no need for it anymore.  And, with your higher vibrations, no one will even want it anymore.  But, take it as you need to take it.  Listen to your body.  Your body will tell you what you need.  Shoshanna?

Shoshanna:   Yes, you have given all that is true, here.  But we will rephrase somewhat.  May we share our rephrasing, Dear Sister?

Guest:   Definitely.  We would tell you that you are completely aware, you are so aware, that the mind and the body are one thing.  That the body is the mind, and the mind is the body.  And that both must be fed correctly.  Both must be given the proper nutrients to excel, to move past the drama, to move past the low vibrations. 

We would tell you that seeking the advice of another is how we find that the information already resides in our hearts.  It is just a reminder.  Anything that we read or know of, or listen to, is a matter of finding it within our own hearts to be true.  Do you see?

Guest:   Yes, definitely.  Thank you.

Shoshanna:   So, if this resonates with you to eat raw food, if this truly resonates with you, then that is what you must do.  If it does not, you do not.  We would tell you that there are many disciplines, especially the Ayurvedic Medicine, that tells you to steam your vegetables so that your digestive system is not taxed.  There are many that cannot digest raw food.  And there are many that need their vegetables steamed.  So you must find which is appropriate for you. 

And, you must raise the vibration of your mind and heart to accept any information that is given to you now through this trip that you are about to take.  It is important that you prepare both your mind and your body, and listen to your heart, especially what is correct for you.  No one can tell you this.  Does that make sense to you, Dear Sister? 

Guest:   Ye it does.  Thank you.

Shoshanna:   Yes.   Namaste.

OWS:   We also add here, since you have brought this up, that the one, the Michael Love, channeling was where you can find out more information about this Project Masterpiece.  This is where it came through here first, as we find it.  You can learn more about this.  There is much correct information that is coming forward.  Not all is correct certainly, but never in any channeling session is everything 100% correct.  It is what you need to take from it using your discernment at all times.  Okay?

We need to release channel here now.  Before we do, Shoshanna, anything you wish to add at the end, here?

Shoshanna:   We are going to say in this moment that what is most important and what is most valuable in the human process is to learn for yourself what is appropriate for yourself.  Learn who you are, and acknowledge your gifts in each moment, and be unto yourself.  It is not important what others think.  It is not important what others say.  It is most important that you find in your heart what is appropriate for you.   Namaste.

OWS:   Very good.   And what we are about to say for this group, Ancient Awakenings predominantly only, and that is that this group has been selected, you might say, to be a guiney pig, we can say here, in terms of at your next Advance we are going to attempt to do something that has not been done before:  to bring the vibrations up to such a point where you will literally be in the fifth dimension during that time.  We have shared this with the James.  He has no idea how we are going to do this.  But we are going to do it as long as your vibrations are reached to a high enough level, and we will do much to bring those who are in attendance to this to come to that culmination, that crescendo that is needed to feel the vibrations of the higher fifth dimension, here.  That is what we can say here now, and we will build up to this as we go, here. 

Shanti.  Peace be with you.  Be the One

Channeled by James McConnell 

www.meetup.com/ancient-awakenings

www.ancientawakenings.org

Article may be reproduced in its entirety if authorship and author’s website is clearly stated.

If you would like to join Ancient Awakenings and participate in our Sunday calls, please go to our Meetup website (www.meetup.com/ancient-awakenings) and join there.

"Believing is seeing!"

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• True Masters [upon the four cosmic degrees] are inclined to use exactitudes in their prophecies and teachings, rather than indulging human glamours, with word of 'dramatic change;' a chiefly astral attachment, more befitting Hollywood. Moreover, those of us upon the 3rd ray, chosen of his illustrious ashram, KNOW HIM TRULY as the COUNT; Master Rakoczi [Comte de Saint Germain.] Many in the new age are assuming him a 'Saint,' through repetition and substitution of place, title and name. In France, the place known as; Saint Germain can still be found on maps and visited......The Count has spoken here [via Omega] to clarify many misunderstandings promulgated by others, over many years, alas lacking the salient veracity, demanded of esoteric truth.....

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1510

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 729

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

RichRaelian liked AlternateEarth's discussion 37 Underground Cities
8 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
9 hours ago
9 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"✌🏻✡️Palestinian propagandists in Gaza, EXPOSED.......🤫Of course, as everyone here knows, I'm backing Israel in this conflict, but truly, those who back Hamas and the Gazan propagandists, must have ideologically illogical blinkers, pressed over their…"
11 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
The Khazarian mafia is planning a holocaust or mass murder event for the US Christian heartland on April 8th. The entire April 8th solar eclipse event has been forensically traced to the (kill 90% of humanity and enslave the rest) Chabad death…
12 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Good video that Drekx posted on the comment wall so bringing it over to the health page. This gets into the dangers of Seed Oils. https://youtu.be/hTYTC62RCqM?si=q3WpPChIQlUnhHEW"
15 hours ago
"Thanks friend much appreciated :)"
15 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Always feel free to add any vids of mine, to your discussion...Cheers, Drekx"
15 hours ago
More…