Rumors Abound

I have been feeling so strongly about something nearing...Something major...For the last two or three weeks this thought is being with me...I bring a message here that I ask you kindly to ignore when you do not resonate with it...When you do not resonate with it, it simply means it is not for you...Meaning your vibration is different from that of this message...I do not feel so sure about Diana...That is the only doubt I have about this message...I would just bring home essentials so if anything arises there is no need to go outside...I am speaking mainly for those here in the States...With the way things have been happening here I know it is wise to prepare...Blessings

Rumors Abound

Container-Ship-300x150.jpg?profile=RESIZE_584xUsually I don’t report rumors. But some are too enjoyable not to report and some are too important.

Before I report these five, let me append Simon Parkes’ latest post as a reminder. (1)

The first is that John F. Kennedy, Jr. is alive.

Communications from an allegedly-alive JFK, Jr. have been prominent on Twitter, Telegram and other social media for several months now.

It’s said that he staged his own death. If the rumor is true, I welcome his reappearance.

My favorite rumor is that Princess Diana was informed of plans to kill her and instead also staged her own death. JFK Jr. and Diana collaborated in planning their “deaths,” aided by a third person, a certain Donald Trump.

Princess Di will soon make herself known.

Now that’s a rumor that warms the cockles of my heart.

The third, important rumor is that the Alliance created the Evergreen traffic jam in the Suez Canal in order to force the cargo to be unloaded and opened, publicly, revealing their contents of trafficked children. Now, my body is shaking.

I can’t imagine anything more upsetting and dismaying than to watch such a sight. (2) It would shake my faith in the human race being sapien (wise). And yet we’d need to endure it.

A fourth rumor is that “Project Odin” will see this unloading of the containers broadcast worldwide over the emergency broadcast system, composed of a multitude of small satellites called the Starlink system. (4)

The whole planet will see what misery child trafficking brings to the world’s children – and us.

I’ve adjudicated some pretty horrific refugee claims, but this sight, for me, would be the hardest to bear – if the rumor is true. (3)

The fifth rumor is that, during this broadcast, President Trump will be re-introduced as the legitimate President of the United States, supported by the military. (5)

We’re being advised to lay in some supplies in case there are any disruptions in distribution.

All of this is being called “Plan B,” perhaps because “Plan A” – which I assume was arrests at the Inauguration – was cancelled because of the cabal’s planned catastrophe (I don’t know what it was).

I have to report that, as a person who came to distrust government after 9/11, it’s work for me to accept the Alliance’s moves as for our good. I really have to push through my distrust and skepticism. Consequently, there’s a fair amount of cognitive dissonance going on.

As I discussed elsewhere, I’ve been watching the Alliance (White Hats, Faction Three) at work since I became aware of 9/11. But this phase of things makes everything much more real. I realize we are going on  whatever trust we still have in our leaders – and in the evidence they’re about to produce.

I now know much more of the story, thanks largely to Q, Wikileaks, and contemporary commentators.

If I and everyone else were not to support them, in my opinion, we’d lose the best chance we have of dislodging the cabal, short of war.

And, yes, we know the cabal’s time is ended, by the Divine Mother’s Plan for Ascension. It’s more to end it with the absolute minimum of bloodshed and other suffering.

Footnotes

(1) Here again is Simon Parkes’ update of March 25, 2021:

“The next few days are of the greatest importance.

“It must be noticeable that commentators in the know are having to hold back information in regard to The Return of the King [Trump] and the New Financial System [the Reval and/or NESARA/GESARA?].

“I estimate that this situation will not last long – & shortly I / we should be able to be fully open in regard to the developments coming down the track.” (Simon Parkes, “Entering a Crucial Phase,” March 25, 2021, at https://www.simonparkes.org/post/entering-a-crucial-phase.)

(2) I am reminded of George Bush Sr.’s comment to his assistant that, if the world knew what we’ve been doing, they’d string us up from the nearest lamp post.  I hope the world stays calm in the face of these disclosures.

(3) Only after these events would I expect the GCR/Reval.  Or it may occur simultaneous, as a cover.

(4) If it hasn’t already been, the Internet will then be scrubbed of pedophilia and other criminal activity and reformed.

(5) Their support seems evident in the closing down of Washington and denial of the use of Air Force One and Two to Joe Biden and Kamala Harris while extending its use to Donald Trump.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• The entities that oversaw the elections, the SCOTUS, chief justice etc were inaugurated while Trump, not Biden, was the president. The whole thing was done legally for otherwise Trump should have noted that 'pro-Biden cronies were infiltrating the system', and this was his chance to fight the system!! But of course his decisions are retroactive! The system 'was rigged' only when it became clear that he was lossing! This is a 'late card', totally invalid!! If system was rigged, he should have had the balls to boycott the elections!
        • None of this is true.
      • The 2020 election was in no way, shape, or form stolen, in spite of blatant attempts at voter suppression and a violent coup on the Capitol building.
      • In constitutionalism, there are people who have the final words, whether it is true or not!! Otherwise than that, rule of law is impossible!!
        • What do you believe I have written that is untrue here?
          • This reply was deleted.
            • I was not replying to you here. I am not debating because there are not two legitimate opinions to be debated in this case.
  • Nothing about Trump's allegedly 'secret' Inauguration is remotely true (https://www.bbc.com/news/blogs-trending-56260345). If specific souls are 'alive' in some capacity, it almost certainly isn't in the way most people assume. Please stop posting fake news. It is insidious and dangerous. Tricking people into believing it lowers everyone's cosmic vibration. This post runs counter to everything Ashtar Command stands for.
    Why are QAnon believers obsessed with 4 March?
    Believers are using an old, irrelevant law to herald the supposed return to power of Donald Trump.
    • It is shocking that even a single person can believe that Trump is comming back on March!

Nero, the emperor that early Christians believed was the anti-Christ, was said to 'come back soon'. So 'he was, is now not and yet he is comming'.

So 'Christs' and 'Anti-Christs' share one thing in common: 'they are comming back soon'. This is to fulfil the promises they failed to deliver in their 'first comming'.
      • Christ and the Antichrist are already 'back,' so to speak.
  • im in alignment with this....literally just received a telegram...Durham has been incognito. not anymore he literally said heads are about to roll. its coming!
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1528

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Love & Joy posted a discussion
  Soothing Aid To Ascension By Natalie Glasson & The Venus Beings It is a delight to be in your presence today. We are the collective energy of beings from Venus. We share with you our love, our peace and connection. We wish to be of service to you…
45 minutes ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
10 hours ago
10 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Getting into some great benefits we get from being out in the Sun in this video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uYP-VTctWq4"
13 hours ago
"Gonna go get some sun after this video :) Great benefits from the Sun talked about here. https://youtu.be/uYP-VTctWq4?si=km5IHGzwKRXodJT9"
14 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Dr. Berg gets into the truth of what is really in plant based meat in this video. No thank you to plant based crap. Real meat is better. https://youtu.be/CeGlTGWtVnM?si=Oxa19iG_N4jq3L6r"
14 hours ago
"Dr. Berg gets into the truth of what is really in plant based meat in this video. No thank you to plant based crap. Real meat is better. https://youtu.be/CeGlTGWtVnM?si=poD0UcNtZ8cHdnPw"
14 hours ago
"Trudeau is another Dark Cabal turd that needs to go away. https://youtu.be/U9q1EAyAx_4?si=tFXfWhMuBJlrmE8p"
14 hours ago
More…