.Retired Officer Reveals NORAD’s Experience with UFOsSeptember 14, 2010tags: Ex-NORAD Officer on UFO Realityby Steve Beckow.i2 VotesRoberto from Spain brings to our attention a new book and videos detailing the work of retired NORAD officer Stanley A. Fulham on disclosure events and exopolitics. Fulham predicts a massive decloaking of UFOs on Oct. 13, 2010. I have no idea whether it will occur or not, and shudder to think what happened on Oct. 14 two years ago, when the expected UFOs failed to appear.But I pass Stanley’s views along to you nonetheless as newsworthy and enjoyable, with thanks to Roberto.Doubleclick on the video to go to the second part on Youtube.Retired NORAD Officer’s New Book Predicts a Tentative Worldwide UFO Display on October 13, 2010Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada (PRWEB) September 13, 2010http://www.prweb.com/releases/2010/09/prweb4491804.htmA newly-published book by a retired NORAD officer predicts October 13, 2010 as the tentative date for a fleet of extraterrestrial vehicles to hover for hours over the earth’s principal cities. Author says the event to be the first in a series intended to avert a planetary catastrophe resulting from increasing levels of carbon-dioxide in the earth’s atmosphere dangerously approaching a “critical mass.”[This event will] occur this year, in what will surely be one of the great dramas of our galaxy, the introduction of their alien civilizations and technologies to mankind. We are not alone, and our world will have changed forever.A newly-published 352-page book by a retired Air Force officer, Stanley A. Fulham, tentatively predicts October 13, 2010 as the date for a massive UFO display over the world’s principal cities. According to the author, the aliens will neither land nor communicate on that date; they are aware from eons of experience with other planets in similar conditions their sudden intervention would cause fear and panic.The book, Challenges of Change (3rd ed.), reports this event will be the initial interaction in a process leading to mankind’s acceptance of the alien reality and technologies for the removal of poisonous gases from the earth’s atmosphere in 2015, if not sooner.The author draws upon his military experience with the UFO phenomenon dating back to WW2, and later, with NORAD and his subsequent life-long association with a senior NORAD intelligence officer who provided him a wealth of historical data relating to NORAD’s experience with the UFO/alien reality which has never been revealed to the public. In the military’s view, as conveyed to and understood by Fulham, the public is not yet ready to accept an alien reality.Fulham writes it is generally recognized UFOs function beyond our earth’s physical laws, and has concluded answers to questions regarding who they are, where are they from, why are they here, are they a threat, and the mystery of abductions could only be found at a higher dimension of reality.For more than a decade, through the services of a world renowned channeler, the author has communicated with an ethereal group of entities known as the Transcendors — 43,000 very old souls who combine their vast experience and knowledge through eons of incarnations, providing advice and information to humans in search of basic realities of mankind’s existence.The book Challenges of Change reports on the author’s years of communication with the Transcendors in a question and answer format intended to inform and challenge. The Transcendors reveal through the author crucial information about urgent global challenges facing mankind such as earth changes, international terrorism, worldwide financial collapse and the environmental crisis. One revelation is al Qaeda has a dirty nuclear bomb and WMD, but faces a moral quandary over “containment of collateral damages.”Utilizing the theme of the Four Horsemen as symbolic metaphor, Fulham warns mankind will survive all of these future challenges, except the CO2 pollution of our atmosphere. According to information provided to the author by the Transcendors, the build-up of CO2 pollution is rising 1% annually to a “critical mass” of 22% in which mankind could not survive ”without outside intervention.”According to Fulham, the Transcendors state they have borne witness to countless thousands of alien civilizations who polluted their planets to total extinction where not a single being, animal or plant survived. They urgently warn planet earth is presently on the same self-destructive path. Fulham reports the aliens are well aware of our environmental crisis, and have benevolently decided to rescue mankind in this vast universal drama.Fulham has been in contact with a distinguished foreign ambassador who read the book with great interest and dispatched it to his home government, where it was translated and studied by hundreds of their top government officials.A website containing videos of the author discussing his research conclusions and other vital information has been created at: http://sites.google.com/site/challengesofchangeFulham clarifies there are no absolutes; the principal of free will and choice that exits with all souls precludes all absolute realities, and the aliens may decide to postpone their intervention — but the Transcendors confirm it will nonetheless occur in 2010. Quoting the author, the event will “occur this year, in what will surely be one of the great dramas of our galaxy, the introduction of their alien civilizations and technologies to mankind. We are not alone, and our world will have changed forever.”Contact:Randy KitchurAmisk Enterprises Ltd.Spokesman for Mr. FulhamWebsite: http://sites.google.com/site/

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• To tell you the truthMe,im still fed up,but once an a while i do stare at the sky,any way i love doing this,last night i slept up in the roof,a lots of blankets and my binoculars,it was great,i saw Venus in its jounery from east to west,the sky very clean,i felt closer to all the stars! i kind of do not like the ceilings any more,unless its raining!Yes! enjoy yourself,like Wildflowers,i think should do,she ,as you are ,very busy sharing your love,your dreams,your wonders and knownledge,to everybody,really,I have no idea,how you guys can manage to attend this site and your duties of every day life.Since im in this site and a couple more,my bedroom needs attention,so as my kitchen,my living room,etc.etc its kind of messy around.talking about this,i should keep busy around.I like your smile and eyes,Me.Have a great week. thats right,this is the reason I choose to come here,but by now,i got to get going. PEACE&LOVE
  • heres some rock'n'roll ... when all alse fails ... just rock it MAAAAANNNNN !!!!!!
    • Yes!! that´s right,I´m fed up too ,with this "imminent" alien show,I go for Robert´Palmer´s"Adicted to Love"or B.Springsteen´s The Essential or,,,.there are so many! I agree with you,Me,lets listen to some music,insted.....looking good these days,Me Love&Rock&Roll
  • Yeah!
  • I'm with you here Me. A lot of us are already tired here and as you said it, we are just hanging by the thread. Snapping time is near.
  • I have watched balloons go up, and after a long time, they do kind of look like UFOs-- even the stationary part. They appear stationary because they are so far away at that point that your blind-spot can't pick up too much movement in the blue of the sky for such a tiny object. Also, if they are moving directly away from you, they won't appear to move.
  • its unfortunate that its so easy for for people to believe everything in the news just because its news if the news said they were ufos because they thought they were ufos would people believe they were ufos but because they are saying they were balloons many are believing they are balloons the sheeple are still alive and well
  • The news reporter that I watched said that there are people there watching those "balloons" for 45 minutes straight trying to figure out what that is. A person in that scene is also thinking it was a balloon but then he says that a balloon doesn't stay in one place for a long time.
  • Party balloons do not hover in one place for hours. The wind will make sure that the balloons will be gone in our sight in a few minutes. Those balloons that you are talking about hovered in the same area for how many hours and the news reports confirmed that. So no, they are not party balloons.
  • oh my god he was right!!! haha wow there have been lots of ufo sightings since wednesday and now with what happened in NYC (whether ballons or not) I cant doubt this guy, which i never really did, i had lots of faith and im very happy!
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1510

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 729

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Krishna Kalki posted a discussion
It's not the first time UFOs targeting Nuclear Plants and Nuclear War Heads ...Nuclear misused means danger to the planet.. to the universe ..to all inhabitants SO EXTRATERRESTRIALS ARE WARNING HUMANDS NOT TO PLAY WITH FIRE ..Read about it…
17 minutes ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"I was actually watching an episode of Ancient Aliens which talks about Mexico's importance in all of this. It talked about the temples down there. Interesting info from that episode. That show may not have perfect truth in it, but it does a good job…"
19 minutes ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Yes, this tradition of mass formation activities by the GFL, over Mexico, was resurrected, at the commencement of the Meso-American "6th sun," solar eclipse, of June 30th 1992 and has taken place, ever since...including those of 2005 and 2006, you…"
23 minutes ago
"More sightings down in Mexico. https://youtu.be/uQv7A1wHZwA?si=A6vimHDSrlXiR1lo"
42 minutes ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything Ufo Or Et Related
"More sightings down in Mexico. https://youtu.be/uQv7A1wHZwA?si=3LFrjz3AwIc4s3SD"
44 minutes ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything Ufo Or Et Related
"Tons of ships here. This was seen down in Mexico in the beginning of 2005. https://youtu.be/PJxlIJXhO90?si=uFGQS8LtS6JRmD-m"
47 minutes ago
"Tons of ships here. This was seen down in Mexico in the beginning of 2005. https://youtu.be/PJxlIJXhO90?si=-GE7ujszySVzdVrM"
49 minutes ago
Justin89636 liked AlternateEarth's discussion Weirdness at the Baltimore bridge collapse
2 hours ago
More…