Just released Feb 25th, 2013..I just found this, listen to this Astrologer - Not to offend..The end of Religion as we know it..Listen if possible to the first 21 minutes.. at 22 minutes talks about March.. listen and check out.. Wow! https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=9XttXhxYIKI#!

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• LOL so true so true.. 

• This explains the story of the pope and the queen - wow - it all makes sense now. Catholics will be devastated.

http://unitednationsoffilm.com/?p=2432

•  dear Moanna,excellent link you added, http://unitednationsoffilm.com/?p=2432   thankyou for adding it,many should read the link,as it is the truth,and a real eyer opener,blessings eve.

• Thank you eve :) it's a bit disturbing, however, for those who don't know about the power of love!?

But if we weren't faced with the power of fear, we wouldn't have known how absolutely powerful love is. Hopefully we have learnt enough by now...

I looked into it because I was curious after hearing the same link that Jay posted...

Jay, I love your post a lot!!! I forgot to say. Thanks for posting this <3

It seemed a good time to find out what the queen had been up to... wow

It's such an eye opener - by looking into it it is obvious NOW that:

1. Christianity's churches and its religion were STARTED by the devil, in response to Jesus's power

2. Knights of the Templar went to Jerusalem to control everything that Jesus had to say, that's why Jerusalem was important - to put an end to Jesus's power, make their own mark there and sabotage it all 

3. Did Jesus even get crucified? Or is it just another mockery? 

4. This Temple Church is a mockery of Jesus and God 

5. So is the law: whether they know it or not, they pledge allegiance to this place!

6. The Queen is the 'Grand something something' of this church, surrounded by buildings related to Law

7. Politicians are mostly lawyers

8. Judges and politicians are frequently accused of pedophilia, and rackets, and, and..

So basically, the devil started the christian religion and added churches, before anyone could think!

Very clever!

Having said that, I have heard some really good things during the odd visit to a church, for a sermon to see what they have to say... so I know amongst it all there has been kindness and goodness that has surely saved people from despair...

..maybe not so much in this church, however. Here it looks like a satanic cult.

Anyway, we have all been evil in past lives. No room for smugness with reincarnation, we have done it all too apparently.  Perhaps they were good, when we were bad, in past lives...At least the queen can blame it on her genes... her ancestors were murderers.

May God's will prevail

This is why taking these guys to court and winning is such a victory! This is the root of the problem!

:-)

love rules eternally

Namaste

• Wow, what a sobering and informative groups of links this is....the stuff nightmares are made of.  Won't be sleeping much tonight, but it certainly sheds light and links it all together in a horrifying picture....a Nightmare on Elm Street patchwork quilt.  Thanks Jay for starting this discussion, really is vital knowledge of survival.  It helps to know all the players....what a bunch of putrid sick "mother-blankers".

• Far out Marique I checked out images of the Temple Church mentioned in the United Nations of Film blog, the London base of the Templars. All barristers swear an oath to this church, whether they know it or not. Check out the inside of the church and have a guess what you think happens here.

8116168483?profile=original

8116168670?profile=original

8116168868?profile=original

8116168683?profile=original

8116168881?profile=original

8116168500?profile=original

8116169071?profile=original

8116168696?profile=original

8116168890?profile=original

8116169092?profile=original

Drawings of stone effigies of Knights of the Templar that are also inside - why do they cross their legs?

8116169453?profile=original

This is a strange way to hold a child

8116169655?profile=original

Why is everyone who is looking at Jesus covered up

8116169255?profile=original

8116169466?profile=original

The temple altar

8116169668?profile=original

This is at Temple Bar nearby and apparently the area has 4 of these, one at each corner

8116169268?profile=original

Also another stained glass window was of Jesus getting angry at those defacing God's temple with money, but the computer froze. Maybe the templars are those people. Also there was a statue of dead Jesus being laid to rest.

This has been exposed and the parties have been charged. Legally it's over. Let's also manifest that it is physically over, with those guilty as charged removed from the community, that it is well and truly over, with love and gratitude.

Namaste! :)

https://storage.ning.com/topology/rest/1.0/file/get/8116169453?profile=original
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1538

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
4 hours ago
4 hours ago
Love & Joy posted a discussion
   What Is The Core Of Your Life On Earth? By Steven Hutchinson Wesak, on May 23, is where we think of and celebrate the birth and life of Buddha....Remember Buddha turned away from family riches to find his own inner peace and…
7 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
"😎"Why Must You," by Souldoubt....A nice groovy number from 2006-04-01...Composer: Alex Dean

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-B67tdwLONM"
11 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
The pedo-blackmailed and bribed acting troupe that pretends to be the US government just bought itself a little more than a week’s survival time by means of outright crime. The Rothschild/Rockefeller owners of the US Corporation did this by fooling…
11 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to Justin89636's discussion All About Billy Meier and the Plejaren
"Ah yes, that link is the source material for the video, which I provided to my friends at "Family of Light" to post, on my behalf, on YouTube, back in 2015...If you look on the cover image, it has both my logo, as well as that of FOL......Those guys…"
14 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything Ufo Or Et Related
"Gulf Breeze sighting back in 1992. Communication between those on the ground and the crafts was made here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rp0BaS21r68"
14 hours ago
"Gulf Breeze sighting back in 1992. Communication between those on the ground and the crafts was made here. https://youtu.be/rp0BaS21r68?si=VbczGAkXB_mQgYa-"
14 hours ago
More…