changing-bodies2.jpg

Earlier this year the Chinese government banned the concept of reincarnation, in a political move directed at Tibetan religious identity. Of course, this political need to ban natural and inevitable truths, is illusory….
It would be as insane as if they banned winter snow and ice….All based on political machinations at the exclusion of all else.

Many modern church attendees are unaware that their religion does not preach reincarnation because of the wily machinations of a Roman Emperor, rather than because this concept or doctrine is invalid...

Indeed, in ancient times, including Europe, such a notion was taken for granted as true and natural.

Reincarnation is an esoteric truism, as inevitable as the changing of the seasons...It relates to the law of Cause and Effect and allows a soul to burn of the karma of misquaified energies, by re-entering the third density world, to make amends. Indeed, this would explain the massive disparities between individual lives expressed......why one man is born a blind and impoverished cripple, and in stark contrast, another is born a wealthy and successful scholar......only on the basis of reincarnation can Prime Creator's perfect justice be seen at work, in the lives of the many types of people incarnated.

In Europe, the “christian” church banned reincarnation back in 553 AD, at the ecumenical council of Nicea. This was at the prompting of the nefarious Roman Emperor Justinius, who ordered the Pope to ban reincarnation and censor reference to it in the Bible, which existed before the ban…
The Pope did not want to co-operate, knowing that reincarnation is a divine principle and enables the proper function of the law of Cause and Effect…

How else would karma be burned off, if human souls had no right to re-enter this dark material world and experience lives of great variance…?

Of course, karma is not a doctrine, as religionists think, but an esoteric truism.

So another political stunt that, this time, the Chinese government have demonstrated.

Of course, like Justinius, this is all politics and oppression and nothing good will come from it, for the Tibetans.

I wonder if there are many modern church christians who realise that they don’t follow the truism of reincarnation, simply because of the political will of an evil Roman Emperor and his wife..??

Maybe the churches will admit this folly before the world, one day....

Selamat kasijaram zau.. (Sirian for “be blessed in the love and joy of spirit…!”) 🙏

Col. Drekx Omega

Image result for Drekx Omega

http://www.share-international.org/archives/agelesswisdom/aw_bannned.htm

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• In revelation, 'beasts' can refer to individuals, geographical regions, emperors as well as the empire itself. Nero is both the 5th emperor of Rome and was believed to be the 8th also! So 'he belongs to the seven'. The heads refere to the emperors and the beast itself refers to Nero. The empire is the combination of the beast, the heads and the horns. So it is as if 'the beast' is treated entirely differently from 'the heads'.

Revelation 17
              New International Version
              Babylon, the Prostitute on the Beast
              17 One of the seven angels who had the seven bowls came and said to me, “Come, I will show you the punishment of the great prostitute, who sits by many waters. 2 With her the kings of the earth committed adultery, and the inhabitants of the earth were intoxicated with the wine of her adulteries.”

3 Then the angel carried me away in the Spirit into a wilderness. There I saw a woman sitting on a scarlet beast that was covered with blasphemous names and had seven heads and ten horns. 4 The woman was dressed in purple and scarlet, and was glittering with gold, precious stones and pearls. She held a golden cup in her hand, filled with abominable things and the filth of her adulteries. 5 The name written on her forehead was a mystery:

babylon the great

the mother of prostitutes

and of the abominations of the earth.

6 I saw that the woman was drunk with the blood of God’s holy people, the blood of those who bore testimony to Jesus.

When I saw her, I was greatly astonished. 7 Then the angel said to me: “Why are you astonished? I will explain to you the mystery of the woman and of the beast she rides, which has the seven heads and ten horns. 8 The beast, which you saw, once was, now is not, and yet will come up out of the Abyss and go to its destruction. The inhabitants of the earth whose names have not been written in the book of life from the creation of the world will be astonished when they see the beast, because it once was, now is not, and yet will come.

9 “This calls for a mind with wisdom. The seven heads are seven hills on which the woman sits. 10 They are also seven kings. Five have fallen, one is, the other has not yet come; but when he does come, he must remain for only a little while. 11 The beast who once was, and now is not, is an eighth king. He belongs to the seven and is going to his destruction.

12 “The ten horns you saw are ten kings who have not yet received a kingdom, but who for one hour will receive authority as kings along with the beast. 13 They have one purpose and will give their power and authority to the beast. 14 They will wage war against the Lamb, but the Lamb will triumph over them because he is Lord of lords and King of kings—and with him will be his called, chosen and faithful followers.”

15 Then the angel said to me, “The waters you saw, where the prostitute sits, are peoples, multitudes, nations and languages. 16 The beast and the ten horns you saw will hate the prostitute. They will bring her to ruin and leave her naked; they will eat her flesh and burn her with fire. 17 For God has put it into their hearts to accomplish his purpose by agreeing to hand over to the beast their royal authority, until God’s words are fulfilled. 18 The woman you saw is the great city that rules over the kings of the earth.”
              • One thing about the 7-heads, is that it is meant to refer to the 7-hills of Rome...,(upon which the woman sits.)
                The Roman Church

The seven hills are:

Aventine Hill (Latin: Collis Aventinus; Italian: Aventino)
                Caelian Hill ( Collis Caelius, originally the Mons Querquetulanus; Celio)
                Capitoline Hill ( Mons Capitolinus; Campidoglio)
                Esquiline Hill ( Collis Esquilinus; Esquilino)
                Palatine Hill ( Collis or Mons Palatinus; Palatino)

It is also noteworthy, if we seek the modern iteration of this empire and it's "Caesar/Kaesar," we note that the modern EU is based upon the "TREATY OF ROME."

Note this again:
                “The ten horns you saw are ten kings who have not yet received a kingdom, but who for one hour will receive authority as kings along with the beast. 13 They have one purpose and will give their power and authority to the beast. 14 They will wage war against the Lamb, but the Lamb will triumph over them because he is Lord of lords and King of kings—and with him will be his called, chosen and faithful followers.”

This is exactly the way the EU operates and they call it "pooled sovereignty." They all share power and are not real "kings" as they have no "crowns." They share power and also give power to the EU institutions..They have a collective power sharing structure, all subservient to the EU Commission..and it's President.

They wage war currently, with my country...They are trying to undermine our stability...
                • Indead the bible apocalyptic prophesies marches Europe so much that it is kinda spooky! You are not the only one to have noticed this! Note in Daniel that they will attempt to create something like an empire, but the pple will not unite any more than iron mixes with clay! European union won't form a united Empire since pple see themselves as nations of individual countries!!
                  Daniel 2:39-44
                  New International Version
                  39 “After you, another kingdom will arise, inferior to yours. Next, a third kingdom, one of bronze, will rule over the whole earth. 40 Finally, there will be a fourth kingdom, strong as iron—for iron breaks and smashes everything—and as iron breaks things to pieces, so it will crush and break all the others. 41 Just as you saw that the feet and toes were partly of baked clay and partly of iron, so this will be a divided kingdom; yet it will have some of the strength of iron in it, even as you saw iron mixed with clay. 42 As the toes were partly iron and partly clay, so this kingdom will be partly strong and partly brittle. 43 And just as you saw the iron mixed with baked clay, so the people will be a mixture and will not remain united, any more than iron mixes with clay.

44 “In the time of those kings, the God of heaven will set up a kingdom that will never be destroyed, nor will it be left to another people. It will crush all those kingdoms and bring them to an end, but it will itself endure forever.
                • You do good Job in listing those hills.☺ The emperor's here are:

Augustus (31 bce–14 ce)
                  Tiberius (14–37 ce)
                  Caligula (37–41 ce)
                  Claudius (41–54 ce)
                  Nero (54–68 ce)
                  Galba (68–69 ce)
                  Otho (January–April 69 ce)
                  Aulus Vitellius (July–December 69 ce)

You see around 68 AD (when John was writting) the sixth emperor was in power, just as he says 'five have fallen, one is and another is yet to come'. The 'seventh one' reigned only for 2 months! So he got it when he said 'he must remain only for a little while'!!
                  • I wonder if this prophet really put so much energy into predicting something that happened last week, in his lifetime..?? LOL
                    If it is simply a history of contemporary events, in code, to fool the Roman authorities....?? Well they are just contemporary to ancient Judea and the modern world has nothing to fear from all the crap going on at present...
                    It may be biblical, yet we have nothing to worry about, as it was all about events back then...lol

You will put all of these American evangelical types out of work... ;-)
                    • If you take this prophecy of Isaiah too literally, you will conclude that it was a failed prophecy! There is no one to one correspondence between the prophecy and the events aroundvJesus. For instance, there were no 'two nations you dred that went to war'. Infact this applied to the time of Assyrian Empire! Isaiah was telling king Ahaz that 'it will happen soon, before the boy born of a virgin learns to speak'. So we can identify the fulfilment of this prophecy to a boy born of a virgin during Isaiah's time!! But this, at least according to NT, does not mean that the prophecy does not apply to Jesus!

To get anothet hint that indeed the writter of revelation uses this style, read revelation chapter 12 and see how he seems to talk about the birth of Jesus but fails to make a one to one correspondence with the events around Jesus's birth! Thus we conclude that John did not intend the book to be read as a one to one correspondence with the events in history!

ISAIAH CHAPTER 7

14 Therefore the Lord himself will give you[c] a sign: The virgin[d] will conceive and give birth to a son, and[e] will call him Immanuel.[f] 15 He will be eating curds and honey when he knows enough to reject the wrong and choose the right, 16 for before the boy knows enough to reject the wrong and choose the right, the land of the two kings you dread will be laid waste. 17 The Lord will bring on you and on your people and on the house of your father a time unlike any since Ephraim broke away from Judah—he will bring the king of Assyria.”
                    • Lol! Thats one possibility, and if so, it wasn't a perfect prophesy! They believed the end of the world was just imminent, when Jesus would come to destroy the Roman Empire and establish the new kingdom from the new Jerusalem.

But it is not necessarily so. We know 'history repeats itself' in some way. So prophesies should be understood as to have multiple fulfilments. Infact that is a teaching of New testament! Jesus kept telling his followers that 'he was the messiah but he would be killed..'. This never made sense because according to the prophecy, the kingdom of messiah was everlasting, meaning messiah will never die. The NT explanation is that the OT prophets saw the first and the second coming of Messiah in one vision!

So it makes sense to say that NT prophecies have this tendency too! They saw the destruction of Jerusalem and the second comming of Jesus in a single vision.
                    • To understand it, we must understand how Jesus and the apostles interpreted the prophecy as to have more than one fulfilment. For instance, read in Isaiah where it says 'a virgin will give birth to a child, his name will be Emanuel...'. Of course they were aware that this prophecy had been fulfilled! So it makes sense that as they wrote in NT of the comming events, they intended for more than one fulfilment!! They even knew that Antiochus was the 'antichrist' of the OT!
    • https://www.facts-are-facts.com/article/reincarnation-the-churchs-b...
      Reincarnation: The Church’s Biggest Lie
      In the year 553 A.D., 165 Church officials condemned reincarnation. Prior to that time, it had been a fundamental Christian teaching: following the t…
  • Well Albertha I certainly feel the new collective frequency on Earth....I don't normally see/read Kryon, as I have alternative connections.....Anyway, good to hear...
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1513

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 729

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"W.H.O. negotiations with member states, regarding the new pandemic treaty, are not going well, thankfully.....Director Tedros seems to be a wannabe world dictator and the world is not impressed with his efforts, to rule over the minutiae of our…"
25 minutes ago
Movella commented on Movella's blog post Arcturian visitations ✨
"Hehe.. What a great test of your intuitive skills, it’s an A+ for that one, friend..✨"
36 minutes ago
Drekx Omega replied to AlternateEarth's discussion Weirdness at the Baltimore bridge collapse
"Yes indeed, AE....The whole event was planned and carried out, by deep state assets..."
38 minutes ago
RandyFirstContact commented on Movella's blog post Arcturian visitations ✨
"Wow, Movella and Drekx. It is truly wonderful to receive a message from Lord Surea. Yes, I did receive that impression very strongly. And I was guided to let you know. I am glad to hear it was confirmation for you.

You will be a wonderful healer,…"
39 minutes ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"😊Yes, well done AlternateEarth......and congratulations on your published book.....Good to hear that they are London publishers, among a variety of international centres..Seem to be very prestigious..Hope the sales of the book skyrocket for you...…"
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega commented on Movella's blog post Arcturian visitations ✨
"And of course, Movella received a planar stepped-down energy message, from the Galactic Logos, via one of the six Seraphim (Kumaras/Buddhas,) named Kiwea, in turn passed on to Lord Aescapulus (Sirian 9th degree initiate) and his council of Nine,…"
1 hour ago
Movella commented on Movella's blog post Arcturian visitations ✨
"(Also posted on Randy’s wall).. Randy intuited that I had been in contact with Lord Surea, which was in-fact true..

I have actually been in contact with Lord Surea for the first time recently.. Not directly, but I had a messaged relayed to him and…"
1 hour ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything Ufo Or Et Related
"Footage from only a year ago. Another sighting from our pilots. https://youtu.be/iT9BtWCBbic?si=_jWKp24Qu1SzrIjT"
2 hours ago
More…