REACHING DEEPER LEVELS by SOURCE +  THE IMPENDING LABOR OF EARTH by SANAT KUMARA + The Starbirth STARSEED SELF-ANALYSIS Questionnaire (FOR STARSEEDS, WALK-INS, & BRAID-INS)  -- CONTRAVERSIAL DEEP QUIZ TO COMPARE NOTES WITH OTHERS IN THE COMMENT AREAS

chakra-fractal.2714005_std.jpg

Reaching Deeper Levels
A Message from SOURCE
channeled through Janisel of Sananda's Eagles

Picture your consciousness as made up of three  'bands'. The most immediate and closest band to you represents the top layer...earth.  The middle layer represents what you know as the Ashtar Command and other Space  Brothers, Angels, Masters and Guides. The third band is God... the All That  Is.

The Earth is much closer to you in your 3D consciousness.  This is the band containing all your tactile senses, your sight, your hearing,  aromas, emotions. You are more 'in touch' with this layer since it is comprised  of most of your day to day life. To you, it is the most 'real'.

The middle band, or layer, is that other part  of Creation that you have long felt is 'out there'... and have now come to incorporate  into your conscious mind. We speak of the Ashtar Command, the Angels, and all  your Master Teachers and Guides. This is the layer you are now getting in touch  with. This is the layer where your fascination now lies... the one you want  to connect with, commune with, and get to know in a more concrete manner. But  this is not the 'ultimate' depth to which you can go.

The third layer is your Source... the one all  wish to ultimately become intimately close to. But to do this you must move  beyond the second layer. Can you, even for a moment, put aside the Command,  put aside the striving after that connection with all the Angels and Masters?  Can you put them aside... and go deeper, into that third level? For you see,  it is even as was discussed when talking of 'touching' people or 'things'. It  is, in reality, much easier to bypass the second level and go directly to the  third and deepest level... that of God. What if there were no Command? What  if you had no access to higher dimensional Beings? What then? You would have  your 3D world, yes... but your conscious and subconscious minds know there is  still 'more'. You have your Self... with a capital 'S'... and that is your connection  to the third level, to All That Is. And every time you go within, you can instantly  connect to that God-level. It doesn't take the ritual and beliefs of your 3D  world, it doesn't take the intercedence of the Command or the Angels and Masters.  It is there for YOU to connect with at Will. It IS you. For that deeper third  level, that connection to Source, is much easier to access than the second level,  and certainly much more real that the first.

Therefore, do not become preoccupied with the  first two levels. Go deeper to the more easily accessible layer, to your True  Self. Seek ye first the Kingdom of Heaven... and the other two levels will find  their proper importance in your life. The first will fall by the wayside; the  second will come closer to you and within easy reach. The third will become  your resting place... your Home. Enter in and commune with me, for I await you...  I AM your Father.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
We of Sananda's Eagles / Project: Eagle Triad **LOVE** you and invite you to join our Lightworker / Starseed family. We welcome you will open starship hatches! Contact janisel((at))sanandaseagles.com today.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Impending Labor of Earth
Sanat Kumara
channeled through Janisel of Sananda's Eagles

It is I, Sanat Kumara, who comes forth to speak  with you regarding our Beloved Mother Earth. Most of you know me as the Planetary  Logos, the one who embodied this planet, filling every cell of her being, lighting  and paving the way for some of the most historic events in her history. I come  forth at this time to ask each of you to become, as it were, a Planetary Logos...  filling your Heart Center with the Love for our Mother. She is going through  a most difficult time right now, and is in need of much Love and Care. For those  of you of the female gender who have been on the threshold of birth, you are  well aware of what I speak. Mother Earth is now in the throes of labor... and  a difficult labor it is. She is hurting and she needs your Love. The time for  the "big push" is at hand. Long has she strived to hold back on this  birth, giving everyone ample opportunity to awaken to their own Divinity, to  their Oneness with her. The time has now come when the pangs of birth are so  strong that she can hold off no longer. Earthchanges are impending, however  this is part of her birthing process. It must be in order for her to move into  her Higher state of Being. She has loved you, cared for you, provided for you,  nourished you, and now she must move on… on to her rightful Ascended State. 

And she holds open the opportunity for all humanity to join her on this journey.  All she asks is for you to join with her in Light...in Love... in Oneness. Accompany  her into the Higher Realms by way of your own Ascension. The choice, of course,  is yours. You may go...or you may stay. She has made her choice, however, and  is now ready to Ascend. Be not afraid of the coming "push", for all  is as it should be. Send her your Love, hold her in your Heart, embody her to  help her through this difficult time. She has held back as long as she can,  but now must burst forth from her chrysalis as does the butterfly as it takes  to the air.

I ask all of you to join me in helping with this birth. Long have  I held the Light in every cell of her body, and now I ask you to continue to  do the same. While holding this Light, it is now time to step back and let Mother  Nature, as it were, take its rightful course. She is now striving to rise to  her perfection, but cannot do so without your Light paving the way. Bless her,  and tell her you love her and are standing by as midwives, so to speak, ready  to help in any way you can. Hinder her no more, but instead give her the command  to "Push!".....to begin this great and glorious birth. Her time is  at hand, as is yours. She has delayed as long as possible in order for her children  to come out of the place of fear. But she can wait no longer. Put away your  fear and ride the tide of redemption with her! Yes, the changes will come. Yes,  there will be moments of doubt and uncertainty when these changes begin. But  fear not! Know that we are with all of you, and that each of you is exactly  where you should be at any given moment. Stand back and watch as the Glory of  God is revealed to All. My Love and Peace I leave with you. I AM Sanat Kumara. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------We of Sananda's Eagles / Project: Eagle Triad **LOVE** you and invite you to join our Lightworker / Starseed family. We welcome you will open starship hatches! Contact janisel((at))sanandaseagles.com today.---------------------------------------------------------------------------

beyond_the_dreams_by_lemmy_x-d3336ce.jpg?width=366

The Starbirth STARSEED SELF-ANALYSIS Questionnaire (FOR STARSEEDS, WALK-INS, AND BRAID-INS)
Starseeds! Self-Investigate and comment/share your results below on these various items and in analyzing your
own Star Person potential.The pattern profile of STARSEEDS contain the following elements. Ponder and comment about those to which you relate:
    1. Unusual blood type
    2. Lower body temperature
    3. Low blood pressure
    4. Extra or transitional vertebrae
    5. Ponder areas you may be very sensitive (i.e. more receptive than most humans):
Pain, light,  touch,  smell, hearing, taste,  emotion
    6. Do you require little sleep?
    7. Were you a misunderstood child?
    8. Do you suffer from chronic sinusitis?
    9. Do you suffer from swollen and painful joints, headaches seemingly brought
on by humidity, a severe pain in the back of your neck?
    10. Have you often felt that your true ancestors/parents are from another world?

11. Have you often yearned for a place you consider to be your true home?
    12. Do you experience a feeling of great urgency in which you feel you have only a short
time to complete important, though often not clearly realized goals?
    13. Did you have unseen friends as a child or now?
    14. Do you often hear a whine, a click, a buzzing sound preceding or during psychic events?
     15. It seems as though you have unusual natural ability for any of the following: art,music, mathematics, healing, acting, inventions, computers.
    16. You have ever been told that you have unusual or compelling eyes.
    17. Ponder those items to which you seem to have a more than normal attraction: willow trees,
hummingbirds, eagles, crystals, stars, lilacs, natural crystals, mushrooms, darkness, electrical storms, nature, the name Leah or Lia (Lee-ah.
    18. Do you feel any sort of attachment to the planet Venus?
    19. Do you seem to be an "empath", taking on the problems,
feelings, pains of those around you?___.
    20. Do you often see a bright light even when your eyes are closed?
    21. Have you received the message from your guidance, "Now is the Time"?___.
    22. Are you attracted to specific constellations? e.g. Sirius, Draco,
    23. Do you believe in reincarnation without a doubt?
If you feel that you remember one of more  past lives, and you can describe which countries they were in and in which time period they transpired.
    24. You are closer to animals than humans.
    25. You are obsessive about music and/or maintaining absolute silence.
    26. You are ambivalent about death.
    27. You have experimented with party substances to get back to a home-like feeling.
    28. You were given a message right after a death experience or when you were around 5 about your life's mission.
    29. You had a traumatic event that occurred to you around the age of eleven that altered
your lifestyle or your attitude:
    30. You maintain contact with guides and star family.

IF YOU DON'T HAVE STARSEED RESOURCES, WE HIGHLY RECOMMEND THE BOOK The
Star People
By Brad & Francie Steiger that explains all of these phenomena.

fractal-energy-investments.jpg

earthfromspace113320xr300013_00006.jpg?width=333

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Replies

• I had a dream years ago, saying "The answer is Leah", over and over again... what does Leah mean, Janisel?

Thanks for this post! Awesome :)

Go Mother Earth <3 <3 <3

• http://tinyurl.com/deeper-levels

REACHING DEEPER LEVELS by SOURCE + THE IMPENDING LABOR OF EARTH by SANAT KUMARA + The Starbirth ST…
    REACHING DEEPER LEVELS by SOURCE +  THE IMPENDING LABOR OF EARTH by SANAT KUMARA + The Starbirth STARSEED SELF-ANALYSIS Questionnaire (FOR STARSEEDS,…
  • http://tinyurl.com/deeper-levels

REACHING DEEPER LEVELS by SOURCE + THE IMPENDING LABOR OF EARTH by SANAT KUMARA + The Starbirth ST…
    REACHING DEEPER LEVELS by SOURCE +  THE IMPENDING LABOR OF EARTH by SANAT KUMARA + The Starbirth STARSEED SELF-ANALYSIS Questionnaire (FOR STARSEEDS,…
  • 8115034480?profile=original

• 8115036885?profile=original

• 8115037496?profile=original

• 8115033056?profile=original

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1528

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
4 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
4 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
| SourceThe collective subconscious has shifted after many years of release and clearing. This changes our collective creation abilities, supporting new Source-informed unified creation which honors the higher trajectory and benefits the…
7 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
  AncientAwakeningsI’ve come to be with you at this time, in this auspicious time, in this momentous time that you are approaching now. Not so much just for the eclipse that is about to happen, solar eclipse, but because of the shift, the change…
7 hours ago
GalacticWhiteRose@Yahoo.com commented on Ben-Arion's blog post Calm In The Midst Of The Storm
"M.S. told me a long time ago. On this planet there is Light and there is Less Light. All of these ones are us. Both sides. Why do we have the Less Light? So that we can learn the lessons. We are going to be graduating as we do this. Thank you for…"
8 hours ago
GalacticWhiteRose@Yahoo.com commented on rev.joshua skirvin's blog post Was the F.F. Eclipse of Nibiru a “wild glitch in the matrix”.? by rev. Joshua.
"I agree. I thought it was a nothing berger. Chemtrails (I was taking pictures of them in 2004) were all over the place. Galactics are saying that they are coming soon. Are the chemtrails there so we can't see their ships?? Question. Can I post on…"
8 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"So, what was the speech made by Farage, that the Euro elites wanted to cancel..??
See his National Conservatism speech, he eventually made, following the court ruling....It's lengthy, but worth your time, especially if you live in the EU...👏🏻…"
9 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"✌🏻NATCON wins against lefty cancel culture, in Brussels....👏🏻Bravo, to all concerned...

"The REVOLUTION against cancel culture has STARTED - ‘This is a turning point!’ says Nigel Farage"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XNF2KuDoCOU"
10 hours ago
More…