Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

i don't know about y'all, but i am always on the look out for someone or something i can do that will make a difference.  today, i came across a facebook page called "Devin's Dream" and thought i would share the story with you.

devin is a teenaged boy who has osteosarcoma.  it is aggressive, debilitating and terminal.  devin has chosen to use his facebook page to share his bucket list with others.  he and his family are unable to achieve everything on his list, so caring lightworkers from around the world have been doing what they can to help him check every single item off that list.  in fact, one of the things on his bucket list is to collect 10,000 "likes."  that would be something simple and easy for each one of us to do for him.  and just think, if this spreads through our international community, he could garner "likes" from all over the world.  and if anyone has any e.t. connections, wouldn't that be amazing?

i have posted the link to the news article below.  if you choose to do something to support this young man, i would love to hear back from you about what you did and how it was received.

in lak'ech my brothers and sisters.

brenda

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/21134540/vp=53050707&#53050707

Views: 867

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Spoken like a true humanitarian. This is a 14 year old child! Basically he has agreed to die in public and that takes balls. Are you going to condemn him for his mothers perceived transgressions? Or because he hasn't had time to grow & understand the things we take for granted? That doesn't seem very light worker- ish. So what if he thinks 10000 "likes" is a item on his bucket list. We all want to think we matter & he's not thinking he'll live long enough for anyone outside of his family to miss him. Do not judge others unless you've walked a mile in his moccasins.

"having 10.000 likes is an ego thing" and " As his other wishes. Childish bs"  these statements seem very judgemental to me.  i apologize if they were not intended as such. 

everyone's path is different.  his may be vastly different from yours and mine and just because he or his family doesn't understand the cause and effect nature of the cosmos, in my opinion, isn't a reason to turn my back on someone who just wants a little love and reassurance that they matter.

several years ago, i went through a very difficult relationship that became abusive.  but when i called it quits, i didn't hate the guy.  i simply realized that his path was different from mine and just because i chose not to allow his drama to stay in my life, i never-the-less respected that he was a soul that was evolving just as mine was and he had his own path and own time.

so, i feel it is much the same in this situation.  you have the right to choose not to allow this sort of thing into your life or heart, and that is fine. but if every soul is born omnipotent and complete, then what is the purpose of reincarnation?  most of us need repeated learning experiences to fully understand our place in creation.  but just because someone may be at a different place on their path as me, doesn't mean that i don't feel love and compassion for them. 

just as this child may be living out some pre-agreed plan now, i am sure it is for a purpose. and the purpose could be to teach you and i compassion. it doesn't have to be that he "made a deal with the devil."

in lak'ech.

what a touching story assiya.  i'm glad he found a wonderful home to live out his last years.  while he may now be a "broken bear," the fact that he doesn't eat people on site, after his ordeal is an amazing testiment to the power of love.  thanks for sharing.

ya know. . . if that isn't judgement, i'm not sure what is.  if you don't care or appreciate that some of us care about those that may be less fortunate than ourselves, that is fine.  but DO NOT criticize others for expressing compassion for any creature.  at this point, i suggest that you keep your opinions to yourself before you insult anyone else.

....Whats The Harm In Caring....?...Stop Being A Dreamdeluded B*******....Lol.....:).........

I only have two questions for you dreamdeluder. . .

1) why are you on a site that focuses on love & harmony?

2) have you sought therapy for your anger issues?

you are wrong my friend.  but i do apologize for that previous remark.  but you must admit, you have away of making others feel attacked.  i should not have responded in defensive mode.  see. . . you're already teaching me.  thanks.

Nobody is attacking you but you perceive being attacked...We are what we think...The mind tricks us, only from the heart you will know truth...Peace to you my friend...

I don't think when you are facing a terminal dis-ease, you are thinking of free loading of anything at all...perhaps all one would be asking would be for support and Love....and I am sure the family is helping with the moving of fingers...Don't you think? They are there for him doing whatever they can for him...What is wrong with that? Nothing at all...I don't think it is easy going through that experience..And I am willing and ready to send plenty of Love his way...that is what these times are all about...being true to ourselves and to others...Peace and Love to you...

...Hmm...Not Really Dreamdeluder....Im Quite Flexible-Minded...:)....I See Your Point On Dis Ease Being On Soul Level...But Still...No Harm In Caring.....:).........

Strength and power is in the Love, arrogance and weakness is in the fear...Where are you? There are only two things in this world: LOVE AND FEAR...Everything else derives from it...Peace and Love to you always...

RSS

Featured

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship