Replies

• Hello I would like to know of any tools that would assist in finding what alien species have the strongest relation to one individual.

This could be a group, person, website or any other type of resort.

Thank you for your attention!

• I did never focus my attention of this questions, i am sorry i cannot answer them :( Tho i leave it open for other readers to jump in! Feel Free Brothers and Sisters.
  • There are no questions without a question Mark? ???
    • Captin ..none has all the answers...if we all have it no one of us it will be hire...

So i think in a way we all are seekers...

If we take all the answers from all of us, none even then it will have all the truth...

The Truth it is a part from the perspective you are...

The High perspective you have on things...the better the view it is..

So i think you understand..

• I wonder if their is also a great perspective from not having a higher vantage point, but rather a more wholesome instead remaining always at the level of the greatest growth in the universe, like using the eye of the storm as a tool to ongoingly see all things, mabey Micael was onto this their with his comment. . .  hmmm
        • The further you put yourself from this things you pay attention the greater the prespective you gain of these things, think like a god, see things from above, like you could pick them with your hands, things get more simpler. ;)
          • Poetry? Kind off :D
          • sometimes I almost feel as though I have access to more when I am at its center or seed of specific experience, I think this has some form to do with the kundilini in concert with seeing, but as an event, an action thats happening, a real kind of activity of action, rather then space to see from outside of the vines of every thing, (a god view), mabey also perhaps not seeing "more" but rather differently and this specific way of seeing giving way to great strides of solution finding and whatnot

perhaps what I am speaking about is being in motion rather than still and outside/above etc, this motion letting the "eye" see beyond, what you could not see when you are still and "outside"/above etc

sorry if this is kind of rambled unclarity hehe (think dance perhaps, hehe)
            • Thats exactly how it feels.
              • I am glad you understand...

Those things must unite us...

Together we will win...separate we will fall...

And those who say : Divide and Conquer ..know what i am talking about..

And they know i spoke the truth..

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1538

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"A few years ago, there was a former member called "Richard Stoddard," who told me that he could not believe that ETs, such as the galactic human types, could have physical sex....As they were, in his perceptions, "above it, or beyond it,…"
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
"℗ 2006 Soul Heaven Records presents In-Ten-City....Not to be confused with "15 minutes city." 😉

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ZR9W9ZrXEE"
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Music break, dear people.....I love this piece, which starts off a bit repetitive, but then begins to really flourish, around 4:06, when the sax takes off...and wow, it's really superb....🤩…"
5 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything Ufo Or Et Related
"LaGuardia Airport in New York recent sighting. https://youtu.be/8wVw5ByNb9c?si=J7Bnybcc2t92e1_6"
5 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"LaGuardia Airport in New York recent sighting https://youtu.be/8wVw5ByNb9c?si=hBQdM42_bUi5EVI6"
5 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"More about Lyme disease from Dr berg here. https://youtu.be/WJ7N_9UYK1Y?si=uaSDCpuyy6gyqkS1"
5 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
"This is a piece by the great nu funk proponent, Stéphane Deschezeaux and is named "The Virtual Love."
Deschezeaux is founder of Springbok Records and a French DJ and producer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTiaVh1l1EE"
5 hours ago
AlternateEarth posted a discussion
Fixing a water stain in the basement-see any images in the stain?
6 hours ago
More…