Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Views: 1454

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Dates are never to be mentioned. 

Was agreed that under no circumstances are timeframes or dates to be mentioned. The co creative could potentially shift if expectations are not fulfilled. This is why the time slot for the shot across the bow was extended out as to not force or undo conscious work been done.

andro, you increasingly speak poppycock. the u.m.c.j. ammendment of march 2018 stipulates the courts-martial option from 1st jan....so any subsequent date, thereafter, for tribunals....many prosecutions pending.....maybe several months duration....

see you in feb Drekx when the big bads are still walking. And will be for a while after. They will be brought down but not in the timeframe you speaking off.

Poppycock? mate look back at the last 10 years of your posts. Speak to me then.,

hope your right my friend the cabal needs to go not gonna get to attached to january 2019 though i did that with 11-11-18 and the timeline changed 

starting 1st jan 2019, politicians/corps, will be subject to courts-martial option, as per section 12, article 33 of u.c.m.j. starts military justice process for dark swamp...

national emergency declared by potus on 21st dec 2017. e.o. 'blocking property of persons involved in serious human rights or corruption.' think of illuminoids, satanists, etc...think swamp.

looking forward to seeing acc obama fans freaking out, defensively, when their dark 'idol' faces sentence....so pathetic, the way he fools them.

did commander wanna be Drexk used word like "dark idol " ....thats why you like that orange imbecile , you both are racists. Man you are just as imbecile.............praying on innocent women around the net is not enough for our predator bloke from england but racism does not suprise me at all. A british redneck , I thought those are only found in Amerika.............

truly remarkable how many swamp people have resigned or been dismissed. some are co-operating witnesses...think lisa page, or bill p. most going to gitmo, with m.p.'s for company [think suicide watch.]

lmao.  yall are the most dimwitted credulous dinguses. like your brains are perfectly smooth. you are getting trolled by communists https://qz.com/1349858/what-does-qanon-have-to-do-with-leftist-ital... either that or 4chan incels, either way watching you try to process today's developments has been hilarious so don't lose faith.  when the president gets implicated under oath by his lawyer as he gets convicted on 8 fraud charges on the same day his former campaign chair also goes down, thats when u know that president is a true 56 dimensional chess genius lol.  you boomers are amazing.

andro, get a reality check on u.s. legislation and the courts-martial process being extended to dark swamp
civvies in corrupt politics, corporations, etc.....military courts can be more effective and section 12, article 33 of [1st march 2018]; u.c.m.j. defines [in law] a process commencement date.....check it out and stop pretending knowledge....

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega replied to the discussion 'EMERGENCY REPORT: TRUMP PLANNING MASS ARRESTS, MILITARY TRIBUNALS FOR DEEP STATE TRAITORS Comey, McCabe, Clinton and Obama in the administration’s crosshairs'
"hi justin. yes, prepare friends, family and neighbours to remain calm. co-operate with military…"
16 minutes ago
Justin89 replied to the discussion 'EMERGENCY REPORT: TRUMP PLANNING MASS ARRESTS, MILITARY TRIBUNALS FOR DEEP STATE TRAITORS Comey, McCabe, Clinton and Obama in the administration’s crosshairs'
"hey drekx how should we be prepared when this happens i would imagine many will be frightened and…"
41 minutes ago
Drekx Omega replied to the discussion 'EMERGENCY REPORT: TRUMP PLANNING MASS ARRESTS, MILITARY TRIBUNALS FOR DEEP STATE TRAITORS Comey, McCabe, Clinton and Obama in the administration’s crosshairs'
"all details here have already been presented for several months on acc, by myself. members such as…"
49 minutes ago
"the gfl have prepared people to expect mass arrests of the dark hats, since 911. we support this…"
59 minutes ago
Justin89 liked Pet Rock's discussion EMERGENCY REPORT: TRUMP PLANNING MASS ARRESTS, MILITARY TRIBUNALS FOR DEEP STATE TRAITORS Comey, McCabe, Clinton and Obama in the administration’s crosshairs
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega liked Pet Rock's discussion EMERGENCY REPORT: TRUMP PLANNING MASS ARRESTS, MILITARY TRIBUNALS FOR DEEP STATE TRAITORS Comey, McCabe, Clinton and Obama in the administration’s crosshairs
1 hour ago
Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion 'CONFIRMED...Human Cloning Has Now Been Accomplished! ARTIFICIAL LIFE FORMS ARE BEING CREATED WITH NO PREDICATE IN CREATION OR EVOLUTION'
"This has been probably going on for a long time and we may be part of it "
1 hour ago
Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion 'CONFIRMED...Human Cloning Has Now Been Accomplished!'
"I saw this new and posted it here ...now let us have your views so we can later come to a…"
1 hour ago

© 2018  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship