Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Views: 1454

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Now this is the people who the leftists are coworking with:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KMKgMt-ODU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMUmO0k3VuE

military tribunals for the dark continue slow progress preparations. jan 2019 is current plan...get some popcorn and/or bubbly....heh, heh....;-0 they live in dread of gitmo custody...plan inches on.

but the RV comes prior to Jan. 2019?

i hope this is true agarther but i think the arrests need to happen first before the rv or anything nesara/gesara related events can happen 

No. It won't.

I have there other infos Andro

That's the thing about information. It's not true or false. It just is. 

There will be no RV prior to or even in January. You can take that to the bank.

Just as I know much of the information spreading around the internet like a wildfire is completely made up by the people who run and own the blogs and websites. There is not one person on the internet today who owns or runs a website that is even close to the truth. 

Disclosure is nowhere in sight, FAR FAR to much work to be done before its even placed on the table.

See you in January when nothing has happened. Just like I've known for a large portion of the: updates" you post I come back after a date and nothing happened.

ANYONE who says a date is kidding themselves. Dates are the one thing and insider knows to never disclose. 

For the above "jan 2019 is current plan." No, it isn't. It's very sad how people jump from one conspiracy to the next and make it sound like they are in on it and aware of whats going on. It's a severe psychological condition that people really need help with.

Prime example above. 0% knowledge of anything relating to "The Plan"

I don't agree with you on that Andromedan

think 2018 amendments to the manual for courts-martial u.s.' dated 1st march this year...it subjects politicians, corporate heads, traitors in abc agencies, to military law....;hussein, hrc, bc, jc, jb, ll, bo, no, jp, cs, np, jm, etc, too....the plan is a military operation, not a prophecy for devotees to cling to.......

dates are mentioned when manifest as [human] law, and the plan has both macrocosmic [heaven] and microcosmic [earth] qualities, aims and destination....we close the pincer upon evil, thus......plans are not written in stone, this instance, until legally binding....the fate of both light and dark draws closer in human consciousness.........

January will not see anything. Remember this.

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega replied to the discussion 'EMERGENCY REPORT: TRUMP PLANNING MASS ARRESTS, MILITARY TRIBUNALS FOR DEEP STATE TRAITORS Comey, McCabe, Clinton and Obama in the administration’s crosshairs'
"hi justin. yes, prepare friends, family and neighbours to remain calm. co-operate with military…"
32 minutes ago
Justin89 replied to the discussion 'EMERGENCY REPORT: TRUMP PLANNING MASS ARRESTS, MILITARY TRIBUNALS FOR DEEP STATE TRAITORS Comey, McCabe, Clinton and Obama in the administration’s crosshairs'
"hey drekx how should we be prepared when this happens i would imagine many will be frightened and…"
57 minutes ago
Drekx Omega replied to the discussion 'EMERGENCY REPORT: TRUMP PLANNING MASS ARRESTS, MILITARY TRIBUNALS FOR DEEP STATE TRAITORS Comey, McCabe, Clinton and Obama in the administration’s crosshairs'
"all details here have already been presented for several months on acc, by myself. members such as…"
1 hour ago
"the gfl have prepared people to expect mass arrests of the dark hats, since 911. we support this…"
1 hour ago
Justin89 liked Pet Rock's discussion EMERGENCY REPORT: TRUMP PLANNING MASS ARRESTS, MILITARY TRIBUNALS FOR DEEP STATE TRAITORS Comey, McCabe, Clinton and Obama in the administration’s crosshairs
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega liked Pet Rock's discussion EMERGENCY REPORT: TRUMP PLANNING MASS ARRESTS, MILITARY TRIBUNALS FOR DEEP STATE TRAITORS Comey, McCabe, Clinton and Obama in the administration’s crosshairs
1 hour ago
Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion 'CONFIRMED...Human Cloning Has Now Been Accomplished! ARTIFICIAL LIFE FORMS ARE BEING CREATED WITH NO PREDICATE IN CREATION OR EVOLUTION'
"This has been probably going on for a long time and we may be part of it "
1 hour ago
Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion 'CONFIRMED...Human Cloning Has Now Been Accomplished!'
"I saw this new and posted it here ...now let us have your views so we can later come to a…"
1 hour ago

© 2018  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship