This is the basic formula below-you can use any subject including spiritual channelings from anybody you choose-you can say you rep Jesus, God, Metatron, GFL anyone and add your political view as the way to live-a lot of this propaganda comes from 4d or the shadow realms with the express goal of keeping as many people in the Earth plane as possible to syphon your energy-like vampires.

Propaganda is a form of communication that is aimed towards influencing the attitude of a community toward some cause or position by presenting only one side of an argument. Propaganda is usually repeated and dispersed over a wide variety of media in order to create the chosen result in audience attitudes.
As opposed to impartially providing information, propaganda, in its most basic sense, presents information primarily to influence an audience. Propaganda often presents facts selectively (thus possibly lying by omission) to encourage a particular synthesis, or uses loaded messages to produce an emotional rather than rational response to the information presented. The desired result is a change of the attitude toward the subject in the target audience to further a political, religious or commercial agenda. Propaganda can be used as a form of ideological or commercial warfare.

220px-Guerre_14-18-Humour-L%27ingordo%2C_trop_dur-1915.JPG

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• thanks for sharing.

this is so true, it has worked for thousands of years, psychology of the study of human behavlior, or emotions, beliefs has always been taken advantage of.

i feel that our e.s.p. frequency is comming on line NOW, to match the earths increase of it's frequency resonance increase, this is just magnetic atomic pulse.
    many scientist have stated that our memory and other functions are atomic magnetic frequency. we are all atoms, the god particle has many scientist learned are becoming believers. some of the smartest human of earth (tesla, and others have stated, and were believers, they feel it in their hearts). i know i keep repeating myslef, i can't help it.

blessings to all of us for we are all one
  • Your welcome  Don't tell anyone that I'm a nice guy--If somebody has an agenda why not come out an say it?-because the truth about political agendas doesn't always sell

• Do you believe in a hereafter?

Then you know what I'm here after...

charmianchenandmonkey.jpg

• Diesel_denim_sex_sells_Miko_Lim.jpg

• Most channelling's are fake... and some chanellings are NOT fake ... so yes, I believe it is important to discern where appropriately needed ;)

• My channeling is very real not fake at all-- cause I stick to the dharma

and the great teachings of all the buddhas bhodhisattvas and enlightened beings..

monkey-guru.jpg

• Dont change the channel

• When a person has his/her pineal open and functioning fully,  its virtually impossible to fool that person about channellings...  because with the pineal functioning open wide they are able to get their own answers direct and also be ABLE TO  translate the energy within the channelling they read and discern for themselves if its "accurate" or disinformation... immediately. 

Therefore opening pineal and upgrading oneself is necessary in discerning channellings as well as having a good diet, exercise, and doing other balanced activities in life such as being in nature...as this increase light and chi/ki quotient in the body.... thereby allowing one not to be fooled so easy by the fakes/imposters out there  .... :)

• What happens when your pineal gland gets fucked over? Mine was very open a few years ago and then all of a sudden, it was like I had a stroke or something. All shut off. no insight, no auras, no intuition..no vision.

Been struggling with this for 2 years now and it SUCKS> 

• try Chinese herbal teas=oolong tea seems to effect the endocrine system which the pineal gland is part of or maybe you find specific blends for the pineal gland

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1537

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"And now for some music, for all of you cool galactic funkstas.....

Released on: 2024-04-19 and produced by Eli Hurwitz for ℗ Star Creature and composed by Donnell Pitman, with input from several other great composers, of modern 21st century…"
5 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
"Released on: 2024-04-19 and produced by Eli Hurwitz for ℗ Star Creature and composed by Donnell Pitman, with input from several other great composers, of modern 21st century funk.....😉…"
5 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion All About Billy Meier and the Plejaren
"Quotes from Billy Meier about living life from his book A Modicum of knowledge, sense, and wisdom. https://youtu.be/HZsV9STxssQ?si=VqOwyW5K2Lobn9Bo"
5 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Quotes from Billy Meier about living life from his book A modicum of knowledge, sense, and wisdom. https://youtu.be/HZsV9STxssQ?si=k6uOXJGk-xCC53nt"
5 hours ago
Malcolm posted a blog post
Full Moon for Washington D.C. is April 23, 2024, 7:50 pm. This Full Moon will be intense; the Moon will be in Conjunction with the Ascendant (or eastern horizon point [and the "rising sign" is Scorpio]). A T-Square involving the Full Moon with Pluto…
5 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion All About Billy Meier and the Plejaren
"For anybody who wants to know more about Billy Meier. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3C0lEL97HYc"
5 hours ago
"For anybody who wants to know more about Billy Meier. https://youtu.be/3C0lEL97HYc?si=43Fb_jpq4jBkMZwq"
5 hours ago
"Will do and you as well :) Great minds think a like as they say :)"
6 hours ago
More…