8108814286?profile=originalGreetings Ground Crew,

As a representative of the Ashtar Command or Ashtar Galactic Command I have been guided to share information regarding Direct Contact with the people of Earth.

I am not channeling this information nor do I need to my information is encoded in the DNA and the Telepathic Alignment between the Ships of the Command and this Planetary System.

You have each come here as volunteers in humble service to a greater good from that which is the Christ Forces beyond this Earth.

The first thing we ask are you aware of this ? If not yet aware its time to realize this from within your being.

Contact can and will only happen when each person remembers why they came here and what your spiritual purpose was or is now.

The planning for a reconnection with Humanity has been in the works for millions upon millions of Earth years.

For our off Planet forces of Christ Light they to have a wanting to reconnect.

If nothing happens as many times as been predicted in the past on your world many become  disillusioned and go back to mainstream society.

This time we will give you some spiritual advice to help you prepare for contact with your Ashtar family of many worlds.

First thing to do is open your heart in fully self realized unconditional loving being within the Human form.

This will allow your body to then lift into a higher frequency or vibration.

Remember those of the Command operate in a Christ state of being which the human body does not unless its fully ready and open to the heart levels  or the cosmic center of your body.

The Ashtar Command or Ashtar Galactic Command always works from a spiritual frequency that if you resonate with in your body then you can make that contact.

If you go to the gym,meditate etc its a matter of focus.

Still many wait for the Ships to come and land at your backdoor,when in truth they are waiting for humanity to awaken and uplift the vibrational levels to become in alignment so Contact can truly be made.

You will know you are not ready by your reactions when nothing happens that was told would happen.

2012 has seen a dramatic increase of what on Earth are called UFO Sightings .

Not all of these sightings represent the Command.

Discernment is a key part of your being here now.

Can you discern who is the positive Ets that you wish to connect with?

Also remember those above are not Gods coming to save you but to share the love and common ground that all of you have with those Men and Women from many spiritual worlds of light.

Will there be contact in 2012?

Everyone spend a few hours a night in an open area without light pollution where the stars can be seen.

When you find that place stay outside and spend at least a few hours and stay focused spiritually.

Go with your inner guidance not what your mind thinks.Inner Guidance is key.

So will 2012 be a year when contact is finally made with you?

Yes Is there a time and date ?Look at the Mayan Galactic Calendar and you will see the Alignment which was set 1,000's of years before this time.

This Galactic Calendar has been extremely accurate .So spend less time with Channelling and more time realizing you have the answers encoded within the very DNA that God created you within.

Learn to use your Telepathic abilities which each of you have some its asleep others its awakened and this allows you to communicate with our Space Brothers and Sisters .Its the most direct path to communications.

So to recap 1.) Be centered and in a state of alignment from a Christed State of Consciousness

2.) Stop waiting for the Ships to land and realize you are here for a spiritual mission which you volunteered for.

3.) Let go of your belief systems or anything in your mind that might stop you from your true self.

4.) Spend time looking always within and also connecting with what is above you .

So will there be Contact in 2012 ? You can make this happen if you come in a consistant flow from the cosmic spiritual center of your being.

So there will be contact and if you look above the skies a few hours you will see this happening visually now.

Direct face to face contact all depends on your reaction will it be unconditionally loving or conditional with those who are your Cosmic family.

I leave you with alot to contemplate within your very being.

Blessings In The Light of The Most Radiant One Always,

CmdrAleon

Ashtar Galactic Command

www.ashtargalacticcommanders.ning.com/  

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies

• Greetings Ground Crew,

I am moving this post to a Blog and will moderate posting's before they are approved.

So we will still have this message here just in the Blog area now.

Blessings InThe Light of The Most Radiant One Always

CmdrAleon

• Greetings Claudia,

Agreed 100%

Channels would rather people focus on them then going within for the truth that God has given us to be activated in Divine Timing.

Thanks for your clear insights on this.

CmdrAleon

• Greetings Stewart,

Here is what I am sharing about Val Thor from Venus and this is direct from the late Dr Frank E Stranges who I did a number of interviews a few years ago on radio.

When he met Val Thor it was always in the person not through channelings etc.

Those who say Val Thor is communicating through other ways he is not.

Val Thor does have direct contact with his late wife but not through channeling.

So i just wanted to state some more information on Val Thor here in that context.

If anyone has real contact with Val Thor now and in the future it will be by a direct meeting if he decides that to be.

That's how it was with the late Dr Stranges and Val Thor.

Thanks for sharing your information on the Sacred Text site .

CmdrAleon

• One more question. Aleon, you say that Val has direct contact "with his late wife" (and assume you mean with the late doctor's wife who is alive, not that Val is in contact with a dead person).  So how do you know?  Are you in communication with her?  So how is that going given that you have ignored her written request to take down her copyrighted material from your site, which she has NOT given you permission to post.

• Aleon, I'm going to ask you a direct question (though I doubt I will get a direct answer).  Are you a government disinfo agent?  Is that the purpose for your site, to root out the true contacts and discredit them?  

You have focused on Cmdr Val Thor, the one our government has interacted with and knows he is for real, and in very subtle ways you are tearing down belief in him, yet you act like you are a true contact of the Ashtar Command, a command our government has not had dealings with.  What gives, Aleon?  What is it that you intend to create by all this?

• Greetings Mark,

Thank you for your expanded view spiritually here.

CmdrAleon

• Greetings Members,

As I was meditating today I was reminded of one very important thing.

No one is forced to read the message that I posted .No one is forced to respond,and No one is forced to believe what I posted here.

If this does not resonate with you then let it go and find a posting that does.

When I read some of the posts needing and wanting proof.

It reminds me of those who are truly skeptical of these topics and the messages provided.

I did not write this trying to prove anything just provide a space for those who might need some guidance and help on how to get to where they wish to be .

All this is provided without Ego,and just Love for others.

Now you can use your discernment here and read reactions to my message and discern are they truly of love or in a negative posture.

I have nothing to argue about nor will I .

My message I stand by .

If some wish to attack I cannot stop that.

I can only live in the spiritual light that I AM.

Those that need proof for everything will never find it.

I cannot stress enough the two words and you here it alot ,but its a truth to live by

Go Within.

CmdrAleon

• this is really quite simple and any being with the tiniest shred of dignity and spiritual oneness knows this very simple truth

DONT LIE.  DONT MAKE PROMISES YOU CANT KEEP.  So to say that people should just not read what you post isnt enough.  If you are going to make promises and fail to deliver then you are guiding people down the wrong path.

The only negative people at this site are the ones posting false information as truth or posting promoses and blaming everyone else when they dont happen, like you do.

Real beings of love and light make good on their word.  if you make a promise keep it otherwise keep silent.  You are misleading people into thinking that you are some beacon of truth and then fail to deliver.  dont try to blame that on everyone who sees through the lies that you have made here.

As I stated earlier you need to stop channeling until you are bringin forth REAL messages of truth and light.

All you did here in your response was attack people who want you to be true to your word.  Way to go "lightworker"

• Greetings One,

To address your comment which I will.

You spent much more energy attacking the message which 1.) is not channeled 2.) Which is posted to help others who have depended on events happening based on channeled information 3.) Then you speak of real beings of love ?

I would like to just ask a question and please do not suggest I am attacking you ,which I am not?

What is a real being of love and light to you? In your eyes?

Also promises interesting ,In my message I'm talking about helping people prepare for eventually contact,not about having it next weekend etc.

As many channeled message have and will predict.

I am not again channeling messages in this post.

As to the blaming game.My post blames no one,

If used its a tool to help people realize that they do not have to wait ,but realize they hold that light and connection to all things within them.

Lies how can my words be lies.I stick to my words and my message here.

May I suggest that you  be the light and love you say I am not?

Who is attacking who One ?

Please read your own words .

When you learn to love others then you will be love ,when you act in light then you can and will be light.

God loves you as God does all creation.

Are you operating from your heart with your response or your mind ?

CmdrAleon

• so if you arent channeling then you do not have the excuse that you misinterpreted a message.  Which means when nothing happens this year you become another of the plethora of failed prophets around here.

Because up there in that "message" of yours you promise contact this year.  tsk tsk you should know better than to write a checque your.... cant cash

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1513

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 729

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Nice one AE congrats friend :)"
15 minutes ago
RandyFirstContact left a comment on Comment Wall
"Congratulations AE!!! 🎉 👏👏👏👏

I will definitely have to pick up a copy. I will look for it on Amazon and add it to my shopping list. 😊"
29 minutes ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
"Austin -Macauley publishers, London, published my first book! Under my pen name-which is my middle name. I incorporated all the 'out there' stuff we at ACC have been talking about for years and years. I've been at the fringe since the late 80's…"
1 hour ago
AlternateEarth replied to AlternateEarth's discussion Weirdness at the Baltimore bridge collapse
"Drexk and Movella-I'd like to know about this 'Strangely, just a few hours before the collision, Baltimore Fire Department Chief James Wallace said that local authorities had detected the presence of vehicles in the water using sonar technology.'…"
1 hour ago
AlternateEarth posted a discussion
“Leave the World Behind” movie about a grid down cyber apocalypse was ominously produced by Barack and Michelle Obama03/28/2024 // S.D. Wells // 520 Views Tags: apocalypse, big government, chaos, China, Collapse, communism, communist China,…
1 hour ago
RandyFirstContact commented on Movella's blog post Arcturian visitations ✨
"Thanks for that Movella! After first contact, I am going to spend some time with my Sirian galactic mentor, a woman from the atar clan (not sure if I have her correct name) and may explore my akasha and adopt a Sirian name which is more aligned…"
1 hour ago
Movella commented on Movella's blog post Arcturian visitations ✨
"Good question Randy, which Drekx provided an excellent response too.
For further context, my soul name ‘Movella’ was discovered in the Akashic records and confirmed to us by our plejaren contact Quetzel..
In Atlantian times my name was ‘M’ovella’…"
2 hours ago
Love & Joy posted a discussion
...Mary, Mother of All ~ This is a non-denominational Healing Meditation to connect with your Sacred Dream and the Unconditional Love & Grace of the Divine through the consciousness and Spirit of Mother Mary. Mother Mary is here for everyone,…
2 hours ago
More…