Replies

• These beings must have business in Texas ;)
  • I am Joe Gaethofs and i herd that the Praying Mants Race is Benevalent and are Chering us and they would like to help us  but because the way they look our people would be afraid of them or fear them so they would not be able to help us; i herd this a couple of years ago.I have been following all of this since 1996. Keep the faith! Joe.

• The watchers...I always wonder..is this a race of beings, or does a "watcher" refer to a bunch of beings of different races that hold the same occupation? :)  I'm not sure.  I feel like a watcher myself sometimes.  :D

But I agree with you, they seem ver much like they could be watchers.  Sometimes I feel like beings of different races are slowly starting to reveal themselves to me..like one-on-one disclosure.  But I never see the humanoid ones. lol.  What's up with that?

• I find this kind of stuff fascinating. Wish it would be discussed me than what is usually around

• I really can't provide you with too much help.  But I just wanted to share a quick story with you. 

When I was first awakening, I was thinking to myself--I am going completely crazy.  So I told whoever I was in communication with at the time to send a sign to me to show that I'm not nuts.  The next morning, I woke up, and there was a praying mantis on my proch...perched on my daughter's stroller--just staring intently at me.  I have never seen a praying mantis anywhere near here--let alone on my porch--before or after that incident.  Its presence was just..mysterious..out of place..and it seemed almost intelligent..like it was just observing us.

I thought nothing of it, but recently like within the last couple days, my mind has been wanting me to go back to remembering this praying mantis.  I don't understand why.  So when I saw your post, I was happy!  I also "saw" another praying mantis-type creature in a meditative state once...scared the bejesus out of me..it was huge..and I shied away.  It could've been a benevolent entity, but honestly, I wasn't too advanced in my awareness yet and I shied away.  Wish I wouldn't have, because i've never seen it since.  (hope i didn't hurt its feelings!) :)  But idk what this all means, because I have been thinking a lot about praying mantis people too lately.  what a kawinkydink

• im a little dissapoointed!

clicked on this expecting to see a bunch of insects moving slowly towards a finish line with a cheering crowd of gamblers urging them on!

ah well..beware of expectations :)

enjoy

• ..i have read some stories/experiences through the years with these beings in various forums... and i didnt get the impression that they are so angelic...

8115975696?profile=original

• In the film version of "Communion" from about 1991, Whitley (Christopher Walken) recalls having seen one after seeing someone wearing a Halloween mask.

You might want to contact Anne Streiber or Whitley at the "Unknown Country.com" website. I know they could give you some information or point you to some accounts of people having dealt with them.

• I've met a handful of different types of beings in my twilight before sleep. One of them was a 7/8 foot tall mantis named Ezekiel who offered / gave me a key. I've never known what the key was or what it was for, nor have I ever learned anything else about Ezekiel. I've always been curious, and it gets me excited to hear other accounts of mantis like beings. Makes me feel like my experience is a little more credible, even if just to me!

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1510

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 729

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Love & Joy posted a discussion
   Don't Give Away Your Divine Power of Love & JoyBy Steven Hutchinson...Be joyful when you face trouble, be cheerful when you go through hard times?!?That may not make any sense to you until you realize and experience that when you lose your joy -…
16 minutes ago
RichRaelian liked AlternateEarth's discussion 37 Underground Cities
10 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
10 hours ago
10 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"✌🏻✡️Palestinian propagandists in Gaza, EXPOSED.......🤫Of course, as everyone here knows, I'm backing Israel in this conflict, but truly, those who back Hamas and the Gazan propagandists, must have ideologically illogical blinkers, pressed over their…"
13 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
The Khazarian mafia is planning a holocaust or mass murder event for the US Christian heartland on April 8th. The entire April 8th solar eclipse event has been forensically traced to the (kill 90% of humanity and enslave the rest) Chabad death…
14 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Good video that Drekx posted on the comment wall so bringing it over to the health page. This gets into the dangers of Seed Oils. https://youtu.be/hTYTC62RCqM?si=q3WpPChIQlUnhHEW"
16 hours ago
"Thanks friend much appreciated :)"
17 hours ago
More…