Hi everyone,

I will give here just the keys of my latest discoveries that are useful for the transition, and not 'how' if found out or so...  Just the essentials for now that are useful for everyone.  Well, the most important ofcourse is feeling feelings in full consciousness in the heart.  I totally agree, but this one underneath sounds interesting too...

GOAL:

How to upload your body with the higher frequences of Mother Earth?

BACKGROUND INFORMATION:

Mother Earth has energy chackra's (like Stonehedge for example), but also energy arteria which can cross.   Most churches and chapels are built on such a crossing where high energies are formed.

IN PRACTICE:

- Advice: walking daily in the forest.  The Romans in the Roman time often walked on energy arteria of the Earth and they never slept on it (too much energy coming out of it so that you cannot sleep on it), and lots of paths in forests are still from that time.  In this way, you often walk on such an energy arteria of the Earth.

- Animals on pasture mostly also recognise these energy arteria and use it also to upload their bodies to be in balance with the Earth.  Afterwards, they go eating grass again.  (see pictures)

and they really can detect those energy arteria on the centimeter.  I checked it with my devining-rod, and the animals are correct.

So, these energy arteria of the animals are also useful to upload your body daily.  Just standing or walking on it.  I often feel my 3th eye chackra activated when I am on such an energy arteria.

- Church = lots of energy accupuncture point of the Earth surrounded by a wall called 'church'.  My experience is that the energy accupuncture points are often:

1) the place where the priest is standing + behind it the Maria statue

2) the confessional,

3) the place where the musician is sitting to play the organ

4) in BIG churches the aisle (on the left-hand and right-hand wing) where statues for holy people stands (and their direct neighbourhood) + mostly also the environment of the platform where the priest stands.  (see last picture).  So, no problem if you live in a city and have no forest : just take your yoga mat and go to meditate or to do yoga in your church!

energy arteria found by animals on pasture.png

cows path in their field.png

church energy place.png

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• This is complete synchronicity. I imagined the energy as I walked through the forest yesterday. My 3rd eye does feel energetic fluctuations. The 3rd eye is a natural tuner even more precise than devining rods IF it can be tuned through spiritual evolution. Sending you love and gratitude for sharing this treasure trove of information.
  • I believe that I get more energy in day when Sun dawns in my window which is in the east direction. At night although it is time to sleep, I never need till 1. I sleep hardly for three hours. I dream. It is very creative period. I know that my comment is not context sesitive, but is not true that Sun is bigger source than earth..
  • THANKYOU DEAR EARTH ANIMAL....LOVELY,AND HELPFUL MESSAGE....BLESSINGS WITH JOY & LAUGHTER....
  • Most churches and places of importance are built on formar pagan sites, the pagans knew all about working with the earths blood line and nervous system ( ley lines)
    Most i feel are being quite drained at present as many are becoming aware of there importance but in fact they are merely going and "taking" energy from the area in stead of having an energy exchange system going ,,,,, does any one else feel this?
    • Good remark, Opal!
      I always work with exchange:
      I open myself on the top chackra of my body, and on the root chackra, and I let the energy from the Earth flowing above, and from heaven to the Earth!
      I assume the animals also do that... And that meanwhile the body of the animal uploads to higher frequences...
      On those 'high energy spots', like chapels, I sometimes call help from the angels, and than they send higher frequences if I need it at that moment. So, it's definitely an exchange of energies : earth, body as conductor, heaven, and otherwise!
    • We have the just view.perspective. I am gone in South America and the same is happened there. Be in joy. Cyanlight
  • I'm studyng these energies, called angels or archangels. The most of the Churchs in Italy where biulded over ancient Isis and Osiris Temples. I love your work, Be in Joy
    • Hi, EVE,

I wish to know the source of the Pleiadian System figure.

• excellent posting,thankyou,also mr yukio fundais calculations of the maya calendar would be quite correct, this sacred calendar is still used by the descendants of the original maya.the Tzolkin uses 13 numbers and 20 day glyphs. the 13 numbers represent its movement or spirit.the 20 day glyphs represent its definition or body. the day glyphs and numbers work together and are symbolised as a square(20 day glyphs)within a circle(13numbers).when the maya linked the use of the 13 numbers with the 20 day glyphs, it gave humanity a 260 day sacred cycle.it is also based on the 26,000 year cycle of the pleaides star system and is reduced in size to a 260 day cycle.the 260 day cosmic calendar together with the earths 356 day calendar,THE HAAB,work in unity to give humanity a sacred link between the cosmos and mother earth.
    CYCLE.IT
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1511

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 729

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Yes indeed Movella and more of it to come :)"
47 minutes ago
Movella left a comment on Comment Wall
"Thanks Justin, it’s great to see the truth being exposed.👌🏼"
3 hours ago
"Gonna be awesome when all these individuals are eventually brought to justice. https://youtu.be/MuL0H6SqA4g?si=MqkYecDQvnFZDQzz"
3 hours ago
Krishna Kalki replied to Krishna Kalki's discussion UFOs zig-zagging over nuclear power plant …There Is A Reason Why They Are There
"Like I stated before …Beings on this planet spent billions on looking for other planets and trillions on destroying their own planet ..one big danger is nuclear arms which the extraterrestrials are warning us as they have seen beings bestroying…"
4 hours ago
Agarther Z posted a discussion
"Sorry, we didn't know it was invisible." The retired colonel of the Air Force of the SR Yugoslavia, Zoltan Dani, who was at the head of the unit that shot down the American F-117 stealth plane on March 27, 1999, together with his comrades…
4 hours ago
Krishna Kalki posted a discussion
It's not the first time UFOs targeting Nuclear Plants and Nuclear War Heads ...Nuclear misused means danger to the planet.. to the universe ..to all inhabitants SO EXTRATERRESTRIALS ARE WARNING HUMANDS NOT TO PLAY WITH FIRE ..Read about it…
4 hours ago
"I was actually watching an episode of Ancient Aliens which talks about Mexico's importance in all of this. It talked about the temples down there. Interesting info from that episode. That show may not have perfect truth in it, but it does a good job…"
4 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Yes, this tradition of mass formation activities by the GFL, over Mexico, was resurrected, at the commencement of the Meso-American "6th sun," solar eclipse, of June 30th 1992 and has taken place, ever since...including those of 2005 and 2006, you…"
4 hours ago
More…