Poof Report / Update - "EVENT in 3 Days???"

Poof Report / Update - "EVENT in 3 Days???"

Greetings and Salutations,

The waiting was to have been over long ago but the powers that be shifted all of that--one more time. Their ability to shift has been curtailed and the machinations are moving things albeit, very much slower than any of us had wanted. I am clear that I have said all that I can.

There is nothing new to report except that the prosperity programs and the attendant other programs are beyond any comprehension size wise and therefore, why would we be anything less than appreciative for the effort being put forth. What would life have been like without this event? Think about that. Go back to what it was like before you even knew anything about this? What would that mean for you today? Think about that. In the timing is everything and they do know what they are doing. The dragon family is aware and the others in europe are just as aware.

The feelings you are having are those of human ego and are natural. But for the sake of the society that will change and be better for them, hold your horses. This is not about you anyway. You seem to think that it is. No, it is about a shift in the thinking and in the mindset of people who will do what is best for their fellow man. How will that happen? That has been worked on behind the funny stage (scenes) for several years. Tried, explored, scrutinized and once more back to the drafting table. No reason not to trust that they know what they are doing.

From ZAP.........HI ALL

IT HAS INDEED STARTED, AND ALL SYSTEMS ARE ON A HAIR TRIGGER NOW TO PERFORM THE RESET AND GET US ALL BREATHING AGAIN.

THE BLACKMAIL SEQUENCE OF THE SYRIAN CONFLICT SEEMS TO BE UNRAVELING WITH MANY INTELLIGENCE SOURCES REPORTING ON THE TRUE REALITY OF THE CHEMICAL ATTACK. SEEMS THAT A FEW ROCKETS WOULD HAVE KILLED MORE PEOPLE, BUT THERE IS NOTHING LIKE A GOOD OLD CHEMICAL ATTACK TO RAISE THE HACKLES OF THE WORLD AND PROVIDE A LANDSCAPE FOR WAR.

NOW, WHO WOULD WANT ANOTHER WAR?

IF A WAR HAPPENS, THEN THE GLOBAL SETTLEMENTS COULD BE DELAYED, AS WELL AS THE HISTORIC BOND REDEMPTIONS, THE RV OF THE DINAR AND DONG, ETC.

SO WHO WOULD WANT A WAR?

REST ASSURED THAT THE POWERS THAT ARE IN CHARGE NOW DO NOT WANT A WAR. THEY WILL INTERVENE AS NECESSARY I AM TOLD. HUMANITY MUST BE ALLOWED TO EVOLVE AND FULFILL ITS DESTINY, AND THIS IS THE “PRIME DIRECTIVE” AT THE MOMENT.

THE SEPTEMBER 3-5 START DATE HAS COME, AND IT HAS STARTED. THE COMING WEEK, I THINK WEDNESDAY IS THE TARGET HERE, WILL SEE ANNOUNCEMENTS AND RELEASE OF FUNDS FOR THE REDEMPTIONS.

WASHINGTON IS ALL PREPPED TO GET THINGS UNDERWAY WITH THE OTHER GOVERNMENTS, AND IT SHOULD BE A PRETTY GOOD START FOR ALL OF US WAITING IN THE WINGS.

ONE VERY GOOD QUESTION THAT CAME IN IS OF INTEREST HERE.

Zap, is the debt the Federal Reserve owes that has to be repaid in gold about to be called? I've heard that it will immediately bankrupt the Fed and is necessary to trigger Reset. Thanks

IT IS NOT NECESSARY TO BANKRUPT THE FED TO GET THE RESET DONE. EVEN IF THE DEBT IS CALLED, THERE IS AMPLE GOLD IN NUMEROUS CACHES IN THE USA TO SUPPORT THE DEBT PAYOUT. FEW KNOW OF THESE CACHES AND THE REALITY OF THE DEBT STRUCTURE.

THERE IS VERY LITTLE I CAN SAY AT THE MOMENT, AS THE NEXT 3 DAYS WILL SEE THE UNFOLDMENT OF ALL THAT WE HAVE LABORED FOR. THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR HARD WORK AND TENACITY.

IN LOVE AND LIGHT IN OUR SERVICE

ZAP

“GOD IS; I AM; WE ARE”

“BE GOOD, BE LEGAL, TELL TRUTH”

Consultations upon request until the doorbell rings.

Love and Kisses,

Susan & Staff

Office of Poofness

More here:

http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=286594

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Well its been 3 days?

• LOL.

• Mr.Ed, good points, all. ;)

• Just once I would like to see verifiable links to the info that these so called "gurus" put out. I have only seen links to articles connected to the financial reset and nothing more.

However this really unfolds, I'm ready for it. SOOO tired of waiting for the rest of society to wake up. Lets get this party started already! ;)

• I believe that mankind is suffering from self-induced collective amnesia through a prescribed priesthood.   Put it in plain english please Bro!  This entire scenario we are witnessing; namely last  6-7 decades in particular was a result of centuries of superstition.  Having removed the spiritual knowledge from the masses,  humanity has slowly crept toward a technological artificial "life"style that only a megalomaniac would want.  When I look closely at the world leaders behavior, it appears as if they are making robotic movements according to a script written for someone who is in fear (terrorized).  The leaders appear to be driven by a force from outside themselves.  Although this in itself is nothing new,  I recently came to the conclusion that it must be true that only the most narcissistic, power-hungry, self-aggrandizing people will find their way up the political ladder to influence events.   These folks are doing their masters' bidding and not giving a hoot about how it affects anyone - even themselves.  Definitely time to vacate the planet.  And something is about to pop.  Mother Gaia won't have anymore of it, thank god.   

• The PTB are still in charge, do you think that they are going to allow money to the masses?  OF COURSE NOT!  I have been gaining some information but that question alone that was inside of me put to rest any conclusion that it's going to happen.  Not while they are in charge.  Things must be brought to light and the problem (The PTB) must be removed BEFORE it happens.  3 days or 3 hours, it doesn't matter.  I don't know where this source is getting their information, and I'm sure there are people out there trying to make this happen.   Bottom line...if they are still in charge in 3 days, it's not going to happen.  But once they are removed from power, we will get it shortly afterwards.  We will, but not before then. 

• It is enlightenment of the soul and mergence with the ALL that I seek!..not more "snake-oil"

• That's the problem, people have been stepping aside for too long now, believing in this report and that report from this insider and that!! And when we raise our hand or ask a logical question or point out blatant lies and falsities that are repeated week after week with ever newer and newer excuses as to why it hasn't happened yet.

Is not obvious that those who WERE in charge, still ARE in charge? Sure there are some folks waking up, but they're being fed lies as soon as they open their "new" eyes! Wars are still raging, people are still dying, starving, being poisoned by pharma, monsanto, tax is at an all time high, employment an all time low...governments killing its own peoples!! How will giving people money change their outlook on those people still living in oppression in North Korea, how will it stop Israel from encroaching on the palestinians, how will it solve the problems of society??

Now in your own words my friend: "And the fact that it has been predicted already and dates came and went mean nothing" So you're saying that because it was already predicted to happen on a certain date or dates and hasn't happened yet.....it means NOTHING? So what you're actually saying is that this IS all just hear-say and because it was predicted already and didn't happen, it all then means NOTHING!!

Suppose now I'll just take your advice and "Step aside and watch" ......NOTHING happen!!

Here's a little something for you to ponder on. Before calling someone a "fool in the dark". Ask yourself this "are we not all fools in the dark until; we've merged with the light of the creator"? Thus my friend, you see your reflection in the mirror of me, the "fool in the dark"

Have a nice day.

• Einstein, exactly.

• Maybe this is about to occur and that's why a replacement has not been named for the head of the Federal Reserve.

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1528

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info.