DISCLAIMER: I have a problem with the selling of Obama turning good guy overnight. Also when the restored republic replaces the corporation...Obama won't have a position...none of them will and they will be charged for their crimes against humanity. IMHO Mr.Ed

* I can't recall Poof ever pro-Obama but this is the Poof camp and a Zap message.

Poof Report / Intel Update - September 29, 2013

There have been some interesting "signs of the times” this week. Panama announced the closing of its banks from Friday, September 27th through October 2nd. The explanation to its people has been a software upgrade and a complete auditing of the country’s banking system. The German government announced on Friday "the world banking system is experiencing a complete ‘melt down’ ".

The changes are slowly appearing. The corruption this country has sustained since the US became a corporation in 1872 is beginning to be exposed with its long-awaited remedies.

The Fat Lady has entered side stage - mic in hand - and the band is queued up, rehearsing "The Party’s Over". The final sound-check has begun, and it's been awhile since she hit a "High C". Stay tuned; our "party” is about to begin.

And now from Zap:

HI ALL,

THE PIGS HAVE BEEN MEASURED FOR THEIR FLIGHT SUITS, AND THE RUNWAYS HAVE BEEN CLEARED OF THE MUCK ON THE SURFACE, BUT NOT COMPLETELY CLEAN YET FOR THE TAKE-OFF. WON T BE LONG, THOUGH, SO KEEP YOUR SHIRTS ON, BE PATIENT, AND SMILE. THERE IS NOTHING MORE TO DO, WORRY ABOUT, MAKE TODAY S RUMORS INTO GOSPEL THE NEXT DAY, OR SUPPORT THE NEGATIVE ENERGIES THAT LEND WELL TO THE DELAYS BY MANIFESTING NEGATIVE THOUGHTS.

THE CABAL AND THE GOOD GUYS (FIRST AND FOREMOST THE CHINESE FAMILIES) HAVE ESTABLISHED A TRUCE AND WORKED OUT THE DETAILS OF WHAT IS TO COME. THE CABAL WILL BE ALLOWED TO SURVIVE IN SOME MEASURE, BUT WITHOUT THEIR PREVIOUS POWER. THAT POWER WAS DRAMATICALLY STRIPPED WEEKS AGO BY THE REMOVAL OF THEIR VAST WEALTH WHICH THEY STOLE FROM HUMANITY. TALK ABOUT A WAKE-UP CALL.

THEY DID NOT REALIZE THE EXTENT OF THE REAL POWER OF THE GOOD GUYS EVEN WHEN WARNED MANY TIMES, SO THEY FORCED THEIR HANDS AND GOT SLAMMED. REALIZING THAT POWER, THEY CAME TO THE TABLE AND NEGOTIATED THEIR REDEMPTION. WHY IS IT THAT YOU CAN TELL SOMEBODY THAT THE STOVE IS HOT AND THE POT WILL BOIL OVER AND RUIN THE FOOD FOR EVERYBODY, BUT THEY STILL KEEP THE HEAT ON? IS IT THAT INCREDIBLE ARROGANCE THAT COMES FROM HAVING SOME FORM OF POWER?

ANYWAY, THIS WILL ALL CHANGE NOW AS THE RV COMES TO PASS. MOUNTAIN GOAT HAS WONDERFUL INSIGHT INTO IT ALL AND IS BANG ON THE BUTTON. RIGHT NOW, THE REDEMPTIONS OF THE HISTORIC ASSETS (BONDS) HAVE BEGUN, AND THE STAGE IS SET FOR THE RV AND THE INSTALLATION OF THE BASEL III PROTOCOLS. THE NEW REPUBLIC OF THE UNITED STATES MAY COME TO PASS SHORTLY AS WELL. WE DO KNOW THAT THE USA (CORPORATION) HAS MANAGED TO GET THE DEBT CEILING RAISED YET AGAIN TO STAVE OFF BANKRUPTCY. IT WOULD NOT DO TO HAVE THE WORLD RESERVE CURRENCY TAKE A DIVE. CHAOS AND WAR WOULD FOLLOW.

THE CHINESE WANT TO SEE THE USD BE STRONG. IT IS IN THE BEST INTEREST OF OUR HUMANITY, AND THEY ARE DOING EVERYTHING TO HELP WITH THAT. OBAMA IS NEGOTIATING WELL ON MANY FRONTS IN THESE END TIMES, AND IS DOING A GOOD JOB. THE ARMED FORCES AND THE AGENCIES ARE ALSO DOING A MASSIVE JOB DURING THESE TIMES OF CHANGE TO ENSURE THIS CHANGEOVER IS DONE WITH AS LITTLE FUSS AS POSSIBLE, BUT STILL THERE ARE CASUALTIES AS IN ANY WAR OF SUCH MAGNITUDE (NOT REPORTED THOUGH).

BY THE WAY, I HEAR NOISES FROM GHOSTS, BUT STILL, NOTHING TOO INTELLIGIBLE AT THE MOMENT. ONCE I HEAR SOME GOOD THOUGHTS, I WILL KNOW THAT DICK HAD A CHANGE OF HEART.

QUESTIONS THIS WEEK ARE THOUGHTFUL.

Q. I hear that Obama is on the side of the People and we should put our support behind him. Yet, a week doesn't go by that I don't hear in the news - mainstream and alternative - about another whopper he/his administration has told. Help me to see three material things he's done lately that show he is for the People.

A. OBAMA HAS A LOT ON HIS HANDS RIGHT NOW. GIVE THE GUY HIS DUE. DESPITE THE DIFFICULTIES, HE HAS THE INSIGHT AND THE DRIVE TO CARRY THIS CHANGEOVER THROUGH. I DO ADMIRE HIS STRENGTH AND WILLINGNESS TO FRONTLINE THE WORK EFFORT DESPITE THE HANDLERS AND LOBBYISTS HE HAS TO WORK WITH. NOT EASY.

HE IS FIGHTING ON NOT ONLY A COUPLE OF FRONTS, BUT ALSO ON MANY IN THESE TIMES. I WOULD NOT WANT HIS JOB, AND I BET HE DID NOT IMAGINE WHAT HIS ROLE WOULD REALLY TRANSFORM TO. SO, YEAH, I WOULD SUPPORT HIS EFFORTS. HIS WIFE CERTAINLY HAS A LARGE HEART, AND SUSTAINS HER MAN THROUGH THESE EXTRAORDINARILY DIFFICULT TIMES. THINK OF OBAMA COMING HOME, AND HIS WIFE EMBRACING HIM AND CARING FOR HIS DAILY WOUNDS. BET THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT IS THERE. HE IS BLESSED WITH HER.

Q. Do you know if the rumors that FEMA is going to run a huge operation in FEMA Region 3 (the Mid-Atlantic area in the US) starting next month? If you do, can you please provide details? If it s accurate, will this be another sign of something seeming negative but is really a positive such as the banking changeover?

A. THIS IS A TOUGH THING TO COMMENT ON, AS THIS IS A TWO-FACED EVENT. ON ONE HAND, IF THE CABAL HAD NOT CALLED TRUCE THEN THE EVENT COULD HAVE GONE THE NEGATIVE WAY. NOW, IT IS HEADED IN THE OTHER DIRECTION, AND MAY BE A PROTECTIVE UMBRELLA DURING THE CHANGEOVER (NEE GLOBAL RESET). LET US PRAY, AS THE FIRST SCENARIO WAS PLANNED TO HAPPEN, AND MANY WOULD HAVE DIED.

Q. Is timing for the programs to reach the readers of this newsletter before or after the shift of the financial system?

A. AFTER. THE PROGRAMS WILL KICK OVER AND SPIT OUT THEIR RESULTS AFTER THE RESET. THIS IS INEVITABLE, PLANNED, AND WAITING FOR THE SIGNAL ONLY.

Q. Poof said that the our assets will be paid out of a 5-star trust so are safe. I've not told anyone about my blessings, so what protection do I have that the bank could freeze my account if the federales tell them to? Even the banks are agents of the government.

A. HMMMM. FIVE-STAR TRUST AGAIN. REMEMBER THAT THE FIVE STAR HEADED BY MARION HORN JR IS A CABAL STRUCTURE INSTALLED MANY YEARS AGO FOR SPECIFIC, COVERT REASONS. IT IS STILL NOT USEFUL FOR HUMANITY S NEEDS, ALTHOUGH THEY ARE TRYING LIKE MAD TO GET IT ON THAT TRACK. IN REGARDS OF THE FUNDS PEOPLE WILL RECEIVE, THEY WILL COME FROM THE MAJOR BANKS THAT ARE DUTY-BOUND TO CARRY OUT THE PROGRAMS AND DISBURSE FUNDS. NO, THE FUNDS WILL NOT BE BLOCKED AND WILL BE USABLE FOR THE ECONOMIC STIMULUS THEY ARE MEANT FOR. REST EASY. POOF THOUGHT IT WOULD BE FIVE STAR, AND FOR A WHILE IT LOOKED LIKE IT, BUT, NO. THE ANSWER IS DIFFERENT.

I CAN NOW SEE THE PATH CLEAR FOR PROJECT STARTS WITHIN THE NEXT WEEKS, AND GETTING TO THE REAL WORK AT HAND AS THE FIRST FUNDS FLOW THIS WEEK. YES, THE MONEY HAS BEEN RELEASED, AND WILL NOW ESCALATE. WE WILL BEGIN EXPERIENCING CHANGES VERY SOON, AND IT SHOULD BE A WONDERFUL CHRISTMAS TIME FOR EVERYBODY.

I WISH I COULD SAY SO MUCH MORE, BUT THE SENSITIVITY OF THESE TIMES IS CRITICAL. JUST KNOW ALL IS WELL, ALWAYS HAS BEEN, AND ALWAYS WILL BE UNDER THE DIVINE PLAN FOR HUMANITY. SLEEP WELL, AND DREAM GOOD THINGS. LIKE PURPLE PIGS.

IN LOVE AND LIGHT IN OUR SERVICE
ZAP

More here:

http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=288354

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Thanks for sharing

• Yes, good analogy.  :)  

Sure feels heavy/dense lately, to me.  Guess it's the multitude of emotional/energetic releases, happening to me/us lately.  I'm ready for some sun rays!

• Agreed.  These types of things can keep people complacent.  Which may very well be the intended point of many sources.  The answers are within... but damn it!  Sometimes we want to hear it externally!  lol :P  

• POOF has no PROOF of anything.  POOF is DEAD.  Who's running the show now?  The rest of the crew must be making some $$ off these reports or something.  Desperation??  My discernment says these reports are unreliable at best.  This week this and this week that...  I feel they are grasping for attention.  Or cabal stooges. 

• (Reuters) - A federal judge has rejected Wells Fargo & Co's bid to dismiss a U.S. government lawsuit accusing the nation's largest mortgage lender of fraud, a victory for federal investigators pursuing cases tied to the recent housing and financial crises.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/09/24/us-wellsfargo-lawsuit-mor...

• I wonder if the pro obama camp would agree that W bushy also deserves a Nobel peace prize!

I mean seriously!!! Can obama supporters not see the irony in supporting him?? Why give a warmonger a "peace prize"? If that's the going rate for warmongers then Hitler and co should be awarded many Nobel peace prizes....posthumously of course, and maybe one or two for ol kim jung il across the pond.

The world is just weird, one big paradox. Give the money to the bankers who bankrupted the word, give the peace prizes to warmongers who seek only desecration of life and lust for power. The faithful are led by dogmatic structures that impede growth and promote dependancy....

• Interesting perspective einstein, but the deeper truth is that most of the sheeple bitching about Obama getting the 'Nobel Peace Prize', don't even realize what it represents. 'The Nobel Peace Prize is one of the five Nobel Prizes created by the Swedish industrialist, inventor, and armaments manufacturer Alfred Nobel. Since 1901, it has been awarded annually (with some exceptions) to those who have "done the most or the best work for fraternity between nations, for the abolition or reduction of standing armies and for the holding and promotion of peace congresses.' -So as usual, critics skim the surface of the issue using the word 'Peace' to discredit the more complex issues that Obama is navigating through. One could also argue that there's an inherent contradiction in giving the award to anyone with the title 'Commander in Chief'... but of course that's rub isn't it? It's not about Obama... but the Norwegian Nobel Committee (& countless others like it) that pass out these trinkets in the first place. As always, there is far more in play than meets the eye. ~TemetNosce247

*& don't think for a second that President Obama wasn't keenly aware of the 'controversy'... here's a small portion of his acceptance speech (again, an area that the one dimensional critics rarely examine):

"...I receive this honor with deep gratitude and great humility. It is an award that speaks to our highest aspirations - that for all the cruelty and hardship of our world, we are not mere prisoners of fate. Our actions matter, and can bend history in the direction of justice.

And yet I would be remiss if I did not acknowledge the considerable controversy that your generous decision has generated. In part, this is because I am at the beginning, and not the end, of my labors on the world stage. Compared to some of the giants of history who have received this prize - Schweitzer and King; Marshall and Mandela - my accomplishments are slight. And then there are the men and women around the world who have been jailed and beaten in the pursuit of justice; those who toil in humanitarian organizations to relieve suffering; the unrecognized millions whose quiet acts of courage and compassion inspire even the most hardened of cynics. I cannot argue with those who find these men and women - some known, some obscure to all but those they help - to be far more deserving of this honor than I.

But perhaps the most profound issue surrounding my receipt of this prize is the fact that I am the Commander-in-Chief of a nation in the midst of two wars... and I am responsible for the deployment of thousands of young Americans to battle in a distant land. Some will kill. Some will be killed. And so I come here with an acute sense of the cost of armed conflict - filled with difficult questions about the relationship between war and peace, and our effort to replace one with the other..."

noble_medals1.jpg

OneLoveRevolution

• Well said!  Indeed.

• I'm sorry Ed.....These comments about Obama make me want to retch....This man is a war criminal and murderer and will face justice...both on Earth and in Heaven...

He will have no governing role within the Solaris Star Nation, only a humble abode upon terraformed Mars...

Even a US President is not immune from the law of cause and effect...and a restored constitutional republic will not be in the business of waiving prosecutions, granting immunities and allowing the dark to cheerfully take office again, with schoolboy promises to "not do it again." ;-)

Thanks for posting this though....Useful discernment skills may be tested here... :-)

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1528

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Infinity liked CoMdr * LightSpeed *'s discussion The Grays Hidden Agenda Revealed! in ASHTAR Cáfe
4 hours ago
RichRaelian liked rev.joshua skirvin's blog post Benjamin Fulford Report: Iran Attacks Israel, Brought to You by Coca Cola, Vanguard and BlackRock; By Benjamin Fulford.
4 hours ago
RichRaelian liked AlternateEarth's discussion I'm Pansexual, and Here's What I Want You to Know
4 hours ago
motherbg liked rev.joshua skirvin's blog post High Strangeness the Order of the Day [videos] Shit’s About to Get Real ! Episode 1 : Starship Earth; The Big Picture
5 hours ago
motherbg liked Love & Joy's discussion Soothing Aid To Ascension By Natalie Glasson & The Venus Beings
6 hours ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
"The tide is turning Drexk-and Isreal just bombed Iran to escalate WW3 that will make everything else yeaterday's news (hope not)-explosions in Syria and Iraq too
Iran is the biggest sponsor of organized terror strikes, but Biden released $6 billion…"
11 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
Antarctic pyramids and structures.....No preamble today.We may be getting a clearer picture of what the “we’re going down this weekend” might involve. And it’s only Thursday Urgent Alert: Space Force Flexed on Deep State Showing they can/will Shut…
11 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
| SourceThe corporate theater of the absurd that passes off as news in the West reached a new low with the so-called Iranian attack on Israel that was “99% stopped” by Israel. The Israeli cabinet then issued a photograph and video with bottles of…
12 hours ago
More…