Poof Report / Intel Update - September 1, 2013 (THIS WEEK ALL CHANGES)

Greetings and Salutations

The Syrian situation is a hotbed of horrid conflict. Once again the drama is taking the focus away from where it needs to be. When things get too hot to handle the good ol' guvferment folk create ways to take the focus away from what needs to be stretched and reviewed as truth, as real leading to more drama. We already know how to hold for higher outcomes, so lets do it.

Things are moving right along, steadily, as they have been for some time. The pieces on the chess board are always being moved around and that brings on more checks and continued attempts to balance the play of one set of potentials against another. That has been the name of this game for many years. A project like this which now will touch into the hearts of over three hundred thousand people has become far reaching and has taken an enormous amount of time but rest assured it will be worth it.

Remind yourself that we signed on for this game and said we would do our part. Now, right now, it is time to do one's part; cut the chatter and hold to the higher understanding that you already have otherwise you would not be here at this time. We tend toward playing short sighted but no one in this program can be that. You are on the list because you have a compassionate heart. Remember daily and clearly that the players in this monopoly game are not two bit. They play for keeps. Mine and your job is to be holding a space for Those who have been labeled 'white knights' and who barter with power And the Money knowing the rudiments of the game realizing they too are playing for keeps. How many times do we say, "This will change the world. And so it shall. Poof used to say this in every way that he knew how. Please, you've held on this long-- do not lose faith in the systems being realigned to bring about a level playing field. And from where I sit, that is what this is about: creating a level playing field....thanks for listening, Susan

From ZAP..........HI All

HI ALL

THIS IS THE WEEK THAT ALL CHANGES, AND HUMANITY WILL BREATHE.

LAST WEEK I SAID THAT THIS IS IT. NO MORE DRESS REHEARSAL. EXPO IS OVER…..AND IT IS. NOW BEGINS THE NEXT PART OF THE RESET PROCESS, THE ACTUAL RESET ITSELF.

EXPECT MANY CHANGES.

THE TIME/DATE OF THIS NEW BEGINNING HAS BEEN SET AT SEPTEMBER 3 AND 4. AT THIS TIME, THE REDEMPTION FUNDS FOR THE HISTORIC ASSETS WILL BE RELEASED. THE GLOBAL GOLD SETTLEMENTS WILL OCCUR. THE RV WILL BE ANNOUNCED AND BASEL III WILL BE INSTALLED.

THAT’S IT.

THERE HAVE BEEN SO MANY THAT HAVE BATTLED THE GOOD BATTLE TO BRING INFORMATION TO ALL OF US. ONE THAT STANDS OUT IS THE “GOAT” AT HYPERLINK "http://tntdinar.com/" http://tntdinar.com/. SELFLESS AND WELL CONNECTED, SHE HAS MANAGED TO GET GOOD INFORMATION OUT TO ALL OF US. WELL DONE AND THANK YOU. SHE IS PART OF A FEW THAT HAD THE GUTS TO PUT IT OUT THERE AT PERIL.

THEN OF COURSE THERE IS CASPER, NANCY, BENJAMIN, AND A BUNCH OF OTHERS THAT HAVE TRIED TO PROVIDE GOOD INFORMATION AS WELL. IT IS TRULY A DIFFICULT THING TO DO, AND ANY EFFORT TO DO SO IS TO BE ADMIRED AND RESPECTED BY US.

QUESTIONS THAT HAVE COME IN ARE PRETTY WELL THE SAME, BUT SOME ARE WITH A DIFFERENT INSIGHT, SUCH AS:

Would really appreciate some insight on this "sirratatap" and comments that dismiss the idea of there being REAL BONDS in the works. Moreover, they are claiming that the royal imperial oriental "family" has backed out of the GLOBAL RESET process and the Cabal is still moving towards a total bank collapse. Is this even possibly real?

THIS IS OF COURSE A LEGITIMATE CONCERN, BUT REST ASSURED, THE HISTORIC BONDS ARE QUITE REAL. THE CHINESE PUT THESE BONDS OUT A HUNDRED YEARS AGO, JUST LIKE MEXICO, GERMANY, RUSSIA, USA, ETC. THEY ARE TRULY PIECES OF WALLPAPER (MOST OF THEM) BUT THEY STILL CARRY SOME LIABILITY. INSTEAD OF SWEEPING THAT UNDER THE RUG, THE CHINESE FAMILY HAS DECIDED TO HONOR THE DEBT AND REDEEM THE HISTORIC ASSETS.

THIS IS A RIGHT HONORABLE THING THEY ARE DOING. THE VALUE IS DETERMINED BY THEM AND THE WORLD AGENCIES HAVING JURISDICTION. ONCE A VALUE IS PLACED ON THE BOND, IT BECOMES VALUABLE. THERE HAVE ALREADY BEEN PRELIMINARY SALES OF THESE ASSETS, AND PEOPLE HAVE RECEIVED PAYMENT, BUT THE BIG PUSH IS COMING THIS WEEK ONLY.

OBAMA HAS AGREED TO THE TAX STRUCTURE WITH THE CHINESE FAMILY, AND THE USA WILL REALIZE A GREAT INFLUX OF FUNDS FOR INFRASTRUCTURE DEVELOPMENT. THAT MEANS JOBS. THIS IS A GOOD THING.

THE FAMILY HAS NOT, REPEAT, HAS NOT BACKED OUT OF THE GLOBAL RESET. THEY ARE THE ONES THAT INITIATED IT FOR THE BENEFIT OF OUR HUMANITY. THAT WAS THE BIG PLAN FORMULATED LONG AGO WHEN THE CHINESE FAMILY WAS MADE THE KEEPER OF THE MATRIX WEALTH OF OUR HUMANITY. THEY COULD KEEP SECRETS, AND WERE/ARE HONORABLE.

THIS WEEK, THERE IS PRECIOUS LITTLE INFORMATION I CAN GIVE OUT BECAUSE OF THE PROXIMITY OF WORLD EVENTS THAT ARE ABOUT TO UNFOLD, SO I APOLOGIZE, BUT THIS PROCESS CAN NOT BE COMPROMISED IN ANY MANNER AT THIS TIME. SPECULATION IS OVER, AND WE ARE ABOUT TO SEE RESULTS.

IT WILL BE INTERESTING TO SEE HOW THE RV WILL COME OUT AND PROVIDE THE FIRST INDICATION OF THE RESET THAT IS UNDERWAY.

THE THING IN SYRIA. HMMMMMM. I KNOW SOME THINGS, BUT DO NOT WISH TO BE A TARGET. SUFFICE TO SAY IT SURE LOOKS LIKE A FALSE FLAG SITUATION, AND WAR IS REQUIRED TO DIVERT ATTENTION FROM OTHER THINGS.

WHAT IF THE SYRIAN GOVERNMENT SIDE HAD A ROGUE ELEMENT THAT SENT ONE OF THESE CHEMICAL THINGS OVER AT THIS TIE TO PROVOKE THE EXPECTED RESULT. ESPECIALLY AT THIS TIME OF GLOBAL RESTRUCTURING.

THAT WOULD WORK WELL IN THE CABAL’S FAVOR RIGHT? WE HAVE SEEN SUCH THINGS BEFORE.

I TRULY WISH I COULD OPEN MY MOUTH AND SCREAM OUT THE DETAILS AND GIVE COMFORT. SO WITH THAT, I MUST GO AND ATTEND TO THE PURPLE PIGS AS THEY ARE PREPARING FOR THEIR SOLOS.

MUCH THANKS AND GREAT LOVE TO ALL OF YOU WHO HAVE STOOD FIRM AND UNWAVERING IN THIS INFORMATION DISCLOSURE PROCESS WE HAVE BEEN INVOLVED IN TO PROVIDE SOME SEMBLANCE OF STABILITY THROUGH TRUTH AND DISSEMINATION OF HOPE. IT WAS IMPORTANT TO ALL OF US.

I BOW TO YOU ALL.

SUSAN OF COURSE HAS MORE INFORMATION, BUT ALSO CAN NOT SHARE IT YET ON THE INTERNET. TOO SENSITIVE RIGHT NOW.

SO, GOD BLESS YOU, US, AND THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AS UNCLE GETS A #####, SHOWER, AND SHAVE AND A NEW SUIT AND BECOMES THE SHINING BEACON OF HOPE HE IS SUPPOSED TO BE AGAIN. HE ALSO TRAINED SOME OF THE PIGS…

IN LOVE AND LIGHT IN OUR SERVICE

ZAP

“GOD IS; I AM; WE ARE”

“BE GOOD, BE LEGAL, TELL TRUTH”

Consultations upon request until the doorbell rings.

Love and Kisses,

Susan & Staff

Office of Poofness

More here:

http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=286016

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I told you....IT WONT happen!

Not the cosmic timing for the Divine Funding to be realeased! Don´t fall for POOF nor any other.

Wait for St. Germain...

• Any news?

The conflict in Syria seems like is scalating towards a bad direction pretty quickly...

From what I've been seeing in the media (like or not they still control the world's population opinion), they now seem to assume that the war is imminent. Which doesn't helps at all.

So, with the possibility of the conflict begining any hour now, what hopes do we have?

• You are unfortunately still subject to the veil dear one and have yet to understand the concepts of the mirror effect, holographic universe, and infinite parallel realities. You must be the change to experience the change. You must believe before seeing. Your consciousness projects and materializes your physical reality (information, vibration, frequency, energy) which you experience through your avatar vessel. You are still inside the box and will continue to experience a lack of this GCR coming to fruition with the level of consciousness from which you project. Tomorrow you will continue to Live in your very own personal reality still seeking salvation outside thyself, while true conscious Cocreators will experience the GCR. 

Your Naysaying only serves to lower the vibration of all true Wayshowers/starseeds in this divine privileged community and hence the vibration of Gaia, thus perpetuating the postponement of desirable manifestations, Time is illusion, all is now. One can align with the GCR without the confines of time. I align Now. I am the I am that I am and I invoke my divine right to fashion my personal reality as a product of my conscious awareness and unconditional love for Gaia and Earthlings.  I claim my Earth, I save my Earth, I love my Earth. I am the Soul of this Earth and I am an ambassador of Love.

Please keep your dense, low, vibrations off this forum as this is the very last place they are welcome. They are not appreciated by any true member of the GFL although we do respect your right to create your own reality. I choose love, I choose optimism, I choose divinity. You are more than welcome to join the party anytime! 

Cheers! 

• You are unfortunately still subject to the veil dear one and have yet to understand the concepts of the mirror effect, holographic universe, and infinite parallel realities. You must be the change to experience the change. You must believe before seeing. Your consciousness projects and materializes your physical reality (information, vibration, frequency, energy) which you experience through your avatar vessel. You are still inside the box and will continue to experience a lack of this GCR coming to fruition with the level of consciousness from which you project. Tomorrow you will continue to Live in your very own personal reality still seeking salvation outside thyself, while true conscious Cocreators will experience the GCR. 

Your Naysaying only serves to lower the vibration of all true Wayshowers/starseeds in this divine privileged community and hence the vibration of Gaia, thus perpetuating the postponement of desirable manifestations, Time is illusion, all is now. One can align with the GCR without the confines of time. I align Now. I am the I am that I am and I invoke my divine right to fashion my personal reality as a product of my conscious awareness and unconditional love for Gaia and Earthlings.  I claim my Earth, I save my Earth, I love my Earth. I am the Soul of this Earth and I am an ambassador of Love.

Please keep your dense, low, vibrations off this forum as this is the very last place they are welcome. They are not appreciated by any true member of the GFL although we do respect your right to create your own reality. I choose love, I choose optimism, I choose divinity. You are more than welcome to join the party anytime! 

Cheers! 

• "Funding or payments will not be made until the governments that want to control the recipients are no longer an influence. The governments in charge must be representative of the wishes of the populace that chooses the governmental representatives. The constant soap opera of payments being stopped or called back is a superficial scenario that has little importance in the true scheme of controlling assets and working with the OITC.  Those governments involved in this struggle for funds are ignoring who actually controls those funds and how the sovereign organization wishes them to be used.

I see this winding down soon—very soon, in fact. There is little more that can prolong this struggle. The participants have no actual resources and the charades they are playing for the public is about to be exposed.  You must have patience and it will all be unraveled publically."

St. Germain.

• Mr. Ed:  LOL.

• blah blah currency reset blah blah...

• This has NOTHING to do with the true OITC!

http://www.unoitc.org/

Please, do not fall for this lies! The Divine treasures and world funding are not yet for humans!

Cheers! 

Read more: http://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/forum/topics/poof-report-intel-upd... 
      Follow us: AshtarCommandCrew on Facebook

• i want it to happen, i ask for it to happen, i pray for it to  happen.

t.p.t.p. want it to not happen, who wins, i hope history is a good lession for all of us.

i.m.h.o. divine intervention is needed for a bloodless change for all of us for something good  to happen, as it has very time, when the crowd has nothing to lose, and they are hungry and only weeks away from death anyway, so the riots become the actions for change every time, just as it is right now all over the world as we speak.

we are no longer alone anymore, and we shall see how this same chain of events will be different in the future and now.

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1540

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
Greetings friends! From heart to heart in this moment we speak, I am Kejraj.The portals to the Fifth Dimension are open. You simply are asked to align your energies to that of your Higher Self, and this is achieved with focused breathing and…
2 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"A few years ago, there was a former member called "Richard Stoddard," who told me that he could not believe that ETs, such as the galactic human types, could have physical sex....As they were, in his perceptions, "above it, or beyond it,…"
5 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
"℗ 2006 Soul Heaven Records presents In-Ten-City....Not to be confused with "15 minutes city." 😉

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ZR9W9ZrXEE"
6 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Music break, dear people.....I love this piece, which starts off a bit repetitive, but then begins to really flourish, around 4:06, when the sax takes off...and wow, it's really superb....🤩…"
9 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything Ufo Or Et Related
"LaGuardia Airport in New York recent sighting. https://youtu.be/8wVw5ByNb9c?si=J7Bnybcc2t92e1_6"
10 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"LaGuardia Airport in New York recent sighting https://youtu.be/8wVw5ByNb9c?si=hBQdM42_bUi5EVI6"
10 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"More about Lyme disease from Dr berg here. https://youtu.be/WJ7N_9UYK1Y?si=uaSDCpuyy6gyqkS1"
10 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
"This is a piece by the great nu funk proponent, Stéphane Deschezeaux and is named "The Virtual Love."
Deschezeaux is founder of Springbok Records and a French DJ and producer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTiaVh1l1EE"
10 hours ago
More…