Poof: August 26, 2012

2012 August 26
Posted by Stephen Cook

Poof: August 26, 2012

Stephen: It is done! According to Poof, the new financial system has been “technically, reset. Computers all around the world…banking computers”.

He adds that: “All was finalized at that moment”.

Yippee! Maybe this is the something big that I and so many of us have been feeling in our bodies, our bones, our energies – and in our waters, as my grandmother would say.

How this will show to all of us is a complete mystery to me right now, but I’m sure we will all know soon enough.

Poof: Dialing for Dollars

By Poof – August 26, 2012

Greetings and Salutations;

How many heard or saw the detonation?

I know the folks that caught it were watching the money and business channels out here. The distractions in the media kept most from catching it.

The whole system was technically, reset. Computers all around the world..banking computers. If you have a computer, you’ve most likely had to reboot..especially Microsoft based.

Curiously enough, all was finalized at that moment. International legalities handled. A big fire won’t make This go away. Precisely where things are, I won’t say, I want nothing disturbed. I need that warm sand and sea, now. Time to flush this puppy and move on.

I suggest calm. The ‘hair fire’ messages, as people give voice to their own nightmares, aren’t helping. Yes, everything is in serious flux…but, that’s nature. Always making adjustments according to what’s needed. Shades of the 60′s…race riots, fire in the streets, war and wanting more war….martial law..water shortages..food. Ever stop and consider, ‘somebody’ is working ya? A concerted effort to keep you disturbed, edgy, nervy, the need for Paxil (Stephen note: A US drug for treating depression)…the time is here and the bad guys giving it their best to hang on.

Tsunamis don’t care who’s in the way, and they’ve been in the way of progress for the planet as a whole for long enough, the alarm clock has gone off…if you haven’t woke up…expect some cold water thrown on you.

Your free will only governs how You deal with this…it has no ability to stop anything or change it for the world. Kind of a lonely place to be. It’s the kind of thing that’s so personal, only you can figure out what works for you and yours’.

Not about ‘we’…the potential of the new is within this moment on planet Earth. If you’ve treated others like you’ve wanted treated, you can grab your surf board and cruise this wave to the new shore.

I suppose, they’ll be some sort of siren, at the last moment before arrival, but you should’ve been paying attention to the rumbles of it’s approach so, you wouldn’t be surprised.

No matter what the issue is out here, it can be deduced down to the level of money; more personal than some people’s own hearts.

Now here ya are, money will never be the object again…now, what are you going to do? What new problem will you create for yourself, to feel alive? Exchanging…’I have to…’ to ‘I choose to’. Ridding your life of ‘I can’t’ to, ‘I will’. People like that too..

Turn your back and walk away. I choose internal Peace!

Let us be done with celebrating our Labors..and celebrate our Joys, as some are doing at this very moment. Maybe cruising in the new Mercedes…eh? Have fun!

Love and Kisses,

Poofness

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• POOF IS ALL LIES,  here is the oldest poof on beckows site.  look at the last paragrapgh, sound familiar? probably because it is said every "update" that all will be well in a few days, she even apologizes at the beginning for another delay, then finishes by promiusing again in a few days.  BTW this article is from October 24, 2010. TWO YEARS AGO< and STILL no change :)

http://the2012scenario.com/2010/10/poof-payout-of-farm-claims-going...

So, if all goes smoothly in a couple of days and doesn’t take another week to clear, everyone will start embracing their new found freedom. Be well, all of you. Look forward, as the gateway to freedom is opened to one and all. I see it’s cracked open, lot of people catching the draft, and got the sniffles. lololol Email this address if you need a consult at this late moment.

• Thank you One for your great lucidity...these liars...they don't have better things to do?

• LOL, yeah that was almost 2 years ago.  Another website about 2012 that is nothing but lies. Any day now!

• What is the point Ed?  If they want to be seen, then why is Sheldon saying an increase of 30%?  Time is ticking away and we don't have much of it left before December.  Why the hell are they waiting?  Just do it already!

• I agree Seeker.  The time is NOW.  All of their precious "deadlines" and quarantines have come and gone how many times now?  Either do it or don't but why screw around with increasing sightings and decloakings?  Besides, it doesn't do any good to impose a deadline or quarantine if it isn't going to be enforced when that deadline expires.

Pointless in my opinion.

• Guys - Take a step back. Have you forgotten where this "intel" is coming from?  Its coming from Sheldon.  You know, the channeler who has a 100% failure record?  The guy with the epic failed timelines?  Yeah, its THAT Sheldon.  Need I say more?

• Exactly, Sheldon is a fake, his track record speaks for itself.  And if anybody disagrees, I challenge you to prove me wrong. 

• LOL, I'd like to see 'em try!  They'll be busy for months looking for a channeling that actually happened.

• Poofness!  Thank you so much for your message.  I always look forward to your posts.  Surf's Up!  Let's Ride!

Fluff

• I see a lot more ufos here in Holland. By the way, i dreamed there will happen something at the 2th and 3th of september. We will see.

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1528

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
6 hours ago
6 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Getting into some great benefits we get from being out in the Sun in this video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uYP-VTctWq4"
10 hours ago
"Gonna go get some sun after this video :) Great benefits from the Sun talked about here. https://youtu.be/uYP-VTctWq4?si=km5IHGzwKRXodJT9"
10 hours ago
"Dr. Berg gets into the truth of what is really in plant based meat in this video. No thank you to plant based crap. Real meat is better. https://youtu.be/CeGlTGWtVnM?si=Oxa19iG_N4jq3L6r"
10 hours ago
"Dr. Berg gets into the truth of what is really in plant based meat in this video. No thank you to plant based crap. Real meat is better. https://youtu.be/CeGlTGWtVnM?si=poD0UcNtZ8cHdnPw"
10 hours ago
"Trudeau is another Dark Cabal turd that needs to go away. https://youtu.be/U9q1EAyAx_4?si=tFXfWhMuBJlrmE8p"
11 hours ago
"A good top 10 list of keto foods from Dr. Westman. https://youtu.be/ZtnMYhLga84?si=YdeZ--3UzyOb_Tov"
11 hours ago
More…