Hi everyone,

My father has been unwell for the past 2 months and we just found out recently that his liver is failing. He's currently in ICU at the Apollo hospital in New Delhi, India.The only option out is a liver transplant and I'm the donor. The operation is scheduled for the day after and the preparations are going to start tomorrow. At this point I would like your prayers and blessings so that we may pull through this tough part in our lives.

All my love,

Ronojoy

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Thank you Custos Astralis, but my father passed away on the 6th of this month. He had multiple organ failure and was too weak for a transplant. But thank you for your love and guidance...
  • I am very sorry to hear this Ronojoy!
    It's a difficult moment, take some time for yourself... trust the love and the light of the Universal laws... everything has a purpose, even if we don't understand them at the moment.
    Emanating Light for your Father, You and your Family!
  • sending love,and healing prayers for you and your father,much love to you both,eve(solaena)
  • thank you so much.. I appreciate all your kindness. Much love....
  • Sending you love, prayers, strength and peace.
    • Love and Blessings to you and your father. May you have Peace and may you feel the loving presence of your angelic friends and helpers around you.

I have a way of asking them, the angels, when I anxious and/or worried or for anything at all I need or plan...
      I would say it something like this or of course whatever or however you want to say it, if you feel it is right for you to say it:
      I AM ASKING FOR THE MOST BENEVOLENT OUTCOME... of ..... the operation planned for my father and I and that the surgeons will perform at their best and that the liver will be accepted and bring new life and wellbeing to my father and that I may keep my health...!..or whichever way you want to say it...
      It is from a book by Tom Moore: THE SIMPLE WAY and is a very simple request which I always feel helps me to let go of the worrying and planning and thinking and let God and his messengers..and I find peace..They will do their best for you without interfering in other's free will..

Be at peace, you are eternally loved and so is your father..:)..
  • Ronojoy, I would like to offer my condolences to you on the loss of your father's physical form. I am visualizing for him a peaceful, gentle crossing to the other shore.

Perhaps if I share an experience I had with you, it will assist you through your grieving period. I had a grandfather whom I absolutely adored, and he made no bones about the fact that out of 14 grandchildren I was his favorite. I now know it was because of a past incarnation, but, that is beside the point.

My grandfather had arteriosclorosis and was semi-comotose, and recognized no one who went to see him, besides me. That's how very close our Heart connection was. It really hurt me terribly to see him in such a wasted, more or less vegetative state, so, when I heard of his passing (I had moved out of town) all I felt was total relief, because, I knew that he was free of his suffering. While I feel and understand your pain, perhaps if you focus on the relief your father is experiencing (and what a wonderful man he was) it will help you in your healing.

As Katt said, "your father is eternally with you", and I am sure that you can still feel his presence.

Sending you Loving, healing thoughts.
  • My father passed away today at 10:30 am IST. Thank you all for sending energy. May his onward journey be more peaceful. He was the most honest, selfless, brilliant,noble,humble and magnanimous person I have ever come across. He didnt need to suffer as much as he did. I am this close to losing faith, probably am as I'm typing this.
  • LOVE AND LIGHT TO YOU FATHER
  • Father's too weak to go through the liver transplant as of yet. His kidneys started failing and he was losing control of his breathing as well. They put him on respirator and dialysis. he couldnt take dialysis for more than a couple of hours so they stopped it. The doctors almost gave up hope. We've had a really rough day. I went and saw him in the ICU and knew that he was fighting, and had a feeling that he was going to make it, no matter what. Now he has stabilised himself although he's still on the respirator. I know that at some level all your blessings and love are working. Thank you all. Will keep you posted...
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1528

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Infinity liked CoMdr * LightSpeed *'s discussion The Grays Hidden Agenda Revealed! in ASHTAR Cáfe
4 hours ago
RichRaelian liked rev.joshua skirvin's blog post Benjamin Fulford Report: Iran Attacks Israel, Brought to You by Coca Cola, Vanguard and BlackRock; By Benjamin Fulford.
4 hours ago
RichRaelian liked AlternateEarth's discussion I'm Pansexual, and Here's What I Want You to Know
5 hours ago
motherbg liked rev.joshua skirvin's blog post High Strangeness the Order of the Day [videos] Shit’s About to Get Real ! Episode 1 : Starship Earth; The Big Picture
6 hours ago
motherbg liked Love & Joy's discussion Soothing Aid To Ascension By Natalie Glasson & The Venus Beings
6 hours ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
"The tide is turning Drexk-and Isreal just bombed Iran to escalate WW3 that will make everything else yeaterday's news (hope not)-explosions in Syria and Iraq too
Iran is the biggest sponsor of organized terror strikes, but Biden released $6 billion…"
11 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
Antarctic pyramids and structures.....No preamble today.We may be getting a clearer picture of what the “we’re going down this weekend” might involve. And it’s only Thursday Urgent Alert: Space Force Flexed on Deep State Showing they can/will Shut…
12 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
| SourceThe corporate theater of the absurd that passes off as news in the West reached a new low with the so-called Iranian attack on Israel that was “99% stopped” by Israel. The Israeli cabinet then issued a photograph and video with bottles of…
13 hours ago
More…