Please Help! What did I see?

Lets keep this short...

A few days ago, as I was reading a novel in bed, I heard a very high peeping sound. I looked around the room and was unable to locate the sound. I went back to my novel and tried to ignore it. The sound became deeper and deeper until it turned into a very fast flapping sound. When I finally looked up from my novel, a small lemon sized metallic looking object was fixated in the air. I jumped back and the object mimicked my movement. It had very thin wings that flapped around a formed a sphere surrounding the object which made it hard to see. I jumped out of bed and the flapping became higher and higher till the peeping sound was back and the object disappeared. the peeping sound became so high I could no longer hear it and no matter how hard I tried to touch it in the air around me I could not locate it. 

I have attached an image of it. Please excuse the bad sketch but I was nervous and shaky when I drew it. 

Thank you so much for reading. 8110526284?profile=original

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Could it be a drone?
    • It could be, but how did it get into the house? Drones can't morph so any orifice of the house would have to be big enough to fit that drone and... Well.. To have a hole of that size in the house accessible to a machine like that would be considered a building error from a purely architectual thermo-insultation point of view and would result in the owner being able to sue the builder for that fuckup.  :)

• "In the first entry I mentioned a sound:"The sound became deeper and deeper until it turned into a very fast flapping sound". That's when the object appeared. Its too large to be only a camera and too small to be manned. Right now, I am hoping that the whole incident was just a hallucination."

Well, a machine would NOT behave like that fomr a purely audiological point of view. The sound would be constant.
     However, if one materialize an etherical thing into 3D-world it could sound like what you desribe, but if that's the case, we have some rogue aliens who've done some serious bounds-brealing activities on earth at this time which would award them a "buring alive"-sensation according to the current cosmic rules of engagement on earth at this time.
    The last aliens that tried such a stunt got sorry, VERY sorry. They lost an entire realm as a response for that transgression and that sent shockwaves of "non-forgieveness" thru the entire cosmos so I doub't they'll try again anytime soon ;)

So, it concludes me to think that what you saw MAY have been a result of frequency based manipulation. Sounds and other frequencies can easily cause OEV's (open eye visuals).

"I am not familiar with hallucinations."

I am, I've had many. Everyrhing from drug induced to sleep deprevation and sound-induced hallicunations and once one get used to them, one can start to seriously analyze them and check them against different parameters of reality that one have in its base-mind.

"But the thought of being observed is too frightening to stand so I'd rather assume it was a hallucination. "

I wrote another answer in this thread that may be useful there. I don't know which page its on but it may be useful to you to get used to the idea that we're never really alone. :)

"The good thing about all this is that it made a lot of noise before it appeared. Next time I hear it I will snap a picture and share it with you. "

About that .. IF that happens again. Tell it that Ima Scending is after it.(and keep a clear channel in your mind so that there's no doudt that you're referring to me for them. If they know practical quantum mechanics they'll know who you're referring to). Observe what it does when that statement has been done.
    I'm curious about the results. I wanna know what it does when it heard that :)

• "I like your post since you actually gave me an explanation for my numbness afterwards."

Lo freq sounds will do that (but hi freq sounds also do that)..
    But, so will many other things as well.
    I didn't react on the numbness-description. Numbness can be had by a large number of different reasons. I reacted on the sound you heard before it happened.
    That's a dead giveavay for those phenomena..

"I mean, yes, I hope I was just hallucinating because it was frightening and I do not like the idea of being observed."

I cvan rest your mind easily right there since we're ALWAYS observed by everything from astral projectors to invisible "drones", but .. Since they all have to follow the guidlines of "Spiritual Ethics" (it's a law, breaking it is unheard of in human realm so far) anything they see, must stay between them and you and if they ever break that code, we'll have 16'th century all over again, but this time, it'd be for REAL.. Nobody wants that.

So, get used to being observerd, but also get used to the fact that even IF you're observed, you don't have to change your behavioural patterns.
    I'll confess tho, that the moment I knew that I had astral observers (they contacted me over ICQ and suggested some life-changes to me that would make me flower instead of destroying myself as I were doing at the time) I began to be more careful on what I did, but I later created the lawbook "Spiritual Ethics", uploaded it to the acashic field and it's now a common practice, so .. I'm back to doing all kinds of perverse things in private even tho I know there are many people watching. They can't ever tell anyone about that so .. As long as they stay out of my way, I can live as I wish :)

"The numbness afterwards went beyond sensory handicaps and maybe I think even slowed me down mentally for a good 24 hours. "

That is also a dead giveaway on a freq attack. Very few frequencies and transmittorstrengths can do that. We're talking far more than what a personal little transmitter can do here.
    I once got in the way (unintentionally, both by me and the persons who did it) of a groundradar-scan from a plane. It warped my heart and sent a shockwave thru my entire body. It felt like "electric boogie" straight up :)
    Now, this was noones fault. It was a mistake. They intentionally focused the flyover-path as to minimize the subjectance to anything human, but they didn't know that I just happened to have my computer at that exact same spot of the house and were sitting there at that late hour. I don't blame them for this, since their flyover produced results that were useful to me afterwards regarding the density of the ground around my house and the ammount of day-water that were leaking into the ground. But, the very experience of it all, made me quite interested in ELF-frequencies and their possible application. :)

But, if your brain was affected for up to 24 hours afterwards you probably has some microwave influence as well there.
    That'd exclude haarp. They aren't capable of producing those frequencies nor range of'em. Microwaves are short-range stuff. (appartement above/appartement below .. that sort of things)

"I am a published author, exhibited artist and documentary maker (please don't ask me to give you my name on here)"

I wouldn't even dream of asking you to expose yourself on this site in any form.

"but my stuff is harmless. Dealing with the Iraqi marshes, women's rights and the preservation of Sumerian culture. "

Womens rights and preservation of Sumerian culture would warrant you for attacks. But, only if your mentality is of such composition that you could actually be used to perpetrate the cause of the .. well .. Patriarchycal agenda.. Since I've punctuated this thread, confronted "the bad guys" and also educated you on how to recognise phenomena and also handle'em, it's not likely you'd be subjected to that again unless it's NOT a part of the phenomena I suspect but in fact something completely different. :)

• i seriously doubt that what you saw was a mesicopter tho, since those create noise (flap-sounds, fuelcell-sounds and so on. All machines create noise on SOME level). Did "your" "thing" create noise or was it quiet?

• We should probably cut Tyler some slack tho, since I'm autistic and have an "upside-down-red-is-blue"-way of reasoning to most people. I've worked on it for 20 years tho and I'm beginning to get the purely diplomatic issues of communicating with "norm's" now, but I  thought about putting in a sub-note in my message, where I was gonna point out that I weren't insulting you, but for some reason I didn't feel that that sub-note was nescessary here. I'm glad that feeling of mine was correct.  :)

"Sometimes words do not sound right without the person's voice or expressions"

I know, that's my sole reason for the somewhat excessive use of smileys I do, which you must have noticed by now. :)

I grew up with BBS'es (there was no internet back then, only text-based message-boards) .. The only way we could ever make it clear with what emotions we wanted to attach to the message, was by using smileys in the end of every message. :)

Most people who're here wasn't even born back then tho so my tip to them, is to simply view me as a grampa. I talk like one, I act like one and I certainly think like one so .. Tyler would be better off if he just treat me as one ;)

• "I have no idea which is true, man made spy robots the size of insects?"

They're called "Mesicopter" and scientists developed them in the 90's. They advertised their progress in a science mag I used to follow, originally for research purposes. I don't know if they solved the power source for'em yet since they can only hold a small ammount of fuel and therefore needs to have the home-base in close proximity.

• "Dude get a Life. The Illuminati aren't doing anything like that to anyone."

I'm glad you've mapped everything the different branshes do and do not do with people in the world. It'd be awful if they did things you actually don't know about.. Your entire belief system could become dislocated and chaotic should that ever happen.. Keep dreaming, that'd be best for you I think ;)

"Learn how the Universe works."

I know a lot on how the universe works. There's also a lot I don't know about the universe and well .. I usually don't speak at all about the things I know nothing about.
    I figure the same goes for you my friend.

"Your a mental patient at life so you have zero credibility when you speak and post."

I think you're gonna have to back that last statement up with some facts before we can take it seriously.
    Your anonymous word have little or no credibility. So tell us, how do you "know" I'm a mental patient?

• @tyler

I'm bad you say?

Can you tell us exactly how you came to that conclusion or should we just take your anonymous word for it? ;)

• I'm gonna have to answer myself here tho .. Just like tyler did on his post.. :)

"Ima Scending is bad mojo"

I agree. Anyone who use my energies as MOJO would fuck himself into hell and beyond. My MOJO is reserved for me and ME alone. The key is to let ME keep my MOJO, not tap into it but heed some words that comes out of it but still build your own MOJO and use my words as a SMALL pointer. I'm nothing but a small piece of cake cut out from of the world-cake. If you see me as more than that, you're gonna stay hungry in the end.

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1513

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 729

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

RandyFirstContact commented on Movella's blog post Arcturian visitations ✨
"It is also interesting what you said about pigs. In certain Ascended Master teachings organizations, the chelas I have met won't eat pork. They explained that pigs contained human DNA from the time of Atlantis. So it is interesting to have that…"
21 minutes ago
"Thanks for that data Drekx. Sirian is a language I will definitely have to master one day. The language is rich with spiritual wisdom and meaning.

And thanks for the explanation on the development of the third strand of DNA. That makes sense. I…"
58 minutes ago
Drekx Omega commented on Movella's blog post Arcturian visitations ✨
"Randy, as a bonus regarding Sirian names: KALESTRA......which translates as follows.....

Kal is a Sirian word meaning "crystal" and can also suggest "crystalline." The word "es" is used to suggest "perfection" and the femine form of "tro" is "tra"…"
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega commented on Movella's blog post Arcturian visitations ✨
"I would suggest that esoterically, the determinant factor for the active third strand is evolutionary experience, as that process of growth is attained through incarnating in the world and raising consciousness and therefore light quotient...…"
2 hours ago
"Hi Movella. A couple of questions. What does the name Merrtro mean? I am assuming this is a Sirian name.

Also do you know if most starseed children being born like Merrtro have their 3rd strand of DNA fully activated? Sheldan talked about how many…"
2 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
We are The Arcturian Council. We are pleased to connect with all of you. We are always approaching another level of consciousness here in the ninth dimension, and so are you there in the fourth. Every step forward for you is a step up in terms of…
4 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
 Greetings! From heart to heart in this moment we speak, I am Kejraj.Many changes spoken of in the recent times will begin to really be noticed by all in the physical aspect of this reality.We do not speak of only political and economical change, or…
4 hours ago
Infinity updated their profile
8 hours ago
More…