Please help me!

8110419476?profile=original

Something very unpleasant just happened. It was like someone stood behind me and strangled me, despite the fact that noone did. Allmost the same thing happened to me yesterday, but that time I got allmost like an heartache or something. Could it be prediction or something? Take a look at the picture and tell me what you see and please be honest. No rude comments though.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• @Stick..you do realize that is your own interpretation of it?..like I said is it just your feelings hurt because I haven't heard Ayanna say a word???

• Excuseme @Auorix Are you blind!!..I cant believe you said this comment either...Ayanna did so respond to your false judgemental character accusations..her Reply by Ayanna yesterday...Quote: And I am absolutely not a lesbian cause I am engaged with a man I love very much....

And I know for a fact she was insulted by what you said to her as she spoke to me personally by email and voiced it to me and she didnt know what to say back to you Auorix,in fact you even scared her....I get the impression you just like the sound of your own voice,and project towards others,sucking up others energies like a psychic vampire [before you jump on me Im not saying you are one but it appears that way]..all I've seen so far on this discussion from you is.. you going into defence mode.. when it was rather clear you were in the wrong saying those things..you were pulled up on it also not only by Stick and myself but by BlueSky~Valerie also..

she said rather clearly to that you were judgemental projecting..Reply by BlueSky~Valerie yesterday..But I do see projection....No you weren"t wrong Auoix, But you did put your own judgemental spin on it...

so stop projecting at people now please!!.. and also your pitiful excuses to as we arn't children and that naive... instead simply own up and accept your responsibility for your actions and words... also into turning this post for genuine help into a side show of excuses,just cos you didn't like to hear the truth...

I really feel some people don't read what they write before posting their comments.. nor what others write in responses either,they simply just like to have their say on a discussion and voice their own opinions,without actually reading any other responses,therefore there is no flow as such,just a mass of opinions and not much conversations back n forth...

Yes many people have responded in genuine concern sure and offered some great advice & opinions in pleasant mannerisms..but unfortunately yours Auorix just happened to be seen as projection and it didn't help one bit..

now did you even read what Ayanna found out,her own conclusion,and what was actually going on at all in the end??...she actually posted it with pictures attached to it even,it was a spirit she felt and now she is into some of her own personal research about this person who has passed over and made contact with her.

people some times are totally blind to seeing things people post I think in the hype to respond,and the person who's discussion it is simply becomes invisible,and that's not fair its their discussion to begin with,it puts people off actually posting discussions to.. because they don't like the negativity that often sprouts from nowhere,myself included,.. and I predict your most likely going to come back at my response now and most likely spew more hostility at me for speaking up and bringing this to your attention again..I'm not a hostile person either,I've not said any nasty words I've been straight up and pleasant.. I'm just straight up to the point to,but I do think before I post my responses to what's really going on here....

Lastly before I post this..Auorix why did you feel you had to say to Ayanna,"when you say you do not believe in a "male God" is a red flag..sounds like you are really into alternative life styles (lesbianism) that have gone a little overboard... I would lay off those super drugs like meth b/c its turning you to mush."

[which she clearly isn't into either]  anyway ..when you didn't even know her personally to say such things, that's what I don't understand at all..its one thing asking a person if they are taking drugs which could contribute to lower vibrations but not instantly accuse them outright,also her choice in sexual partners has nothing to do with it, nor her beliefs in other gods either.... that's like saying they are guilty until proven otherwise and not innocent until proven guilty,therefore judged and persecuted even....do you get me?..

• @LeferveLycias....nothing you have said or will say , makes one little difference to me.!.LOL..I will do as I please and only God can judge me. Yes I do quote the words of JESUS  ALOT!!!. He is the Creator of this Universe, it would be wise for you to get to know him, before you attempt to recognize me. Yea my soul is androgynous not HOMOSEXUAL. Brother, I dont even read the bible I read the life and teaching of Jesus..(shows you how much you know). Your fight is not with me but with yourself, learn to accept people for who they are, YOU cannot change one thing about me Lefevre. The funny thing about all of this is that I wasnt even talking to YOU!. what are you like the Ashtar Defender? you don't even have the spiritual grounds or leverage to combat this topic. Like seriously I wasnt even talkin to you!!. 

• @Lefevre Lycias...O WOW!!..LOL..im flabbergasted to say the least. If you read it with a neutral eye you will clearly see that I was saying IF, IF IF. if your into lesbianism, if your are into heavy drugs like meth. It is sooooo funny to see how some people respond to things here. LOLI see she said she was not a lesbo..but she admitted the witchcraft (i bet she has done drugs too but that is just a guess as well) ..Hey man, this living soul right here stated his truth. Believing in foreign gods is a problem that can contribute to demonic activity. So I started with that, why would she have to make a point that she doesn't believe in a male god? sounded like some feminist bs, but that was the grounds that I used to say what I said, hey from my experience that's where the root of the problem could have been. Homosexuality is an abomination unto God...that type of behavior is only allowed on this sick planet, and just because people tolerate it does not mean it is right!

It is sooooo funny to see how you and stick (whom I know is cool) would try to come to her defense and talk about my spirituality, Just so you know, I AM!!
                  ..my faith has been tested for many years and I bear many spiritual fruit. By the way, what was I projecting if I may ask?. I was reading not projecting friend, Im not a lesbian, I dont do meth, I do not practice witchcraft. and I do not live at home..so what was I projecting??

Just get over it sometime soon ok?

• Oh come one. Now I really have to defend myself. I HAVE NEVER EVER USED DRUGS AND WOULD NOT EVEN CONSIDER IT. Meth for me is like suicide, so please stop being so rude to me okay?.

I see that his topic has gone far from the subject it was intended to and for that I am so sorry.

But please stop being rude.

• My prediction was 100% accurate,gees I'm a great psychic so it was all about her beliefs all along your a total bigot..you just showed everyone here that for sure..what ever your a total specimen of a male with delusional arrogent hositility, your arrogance is now totally becoming rather disgusting actually it makes me totally sick. I used to feel a bit of empathy for people like you. Who knows what happened to your mind dude but its mush and totally brainwashed. Maybe deep down you’re a good guy. But I’m struggling to hold to that level. When you don’t like a response, or, God forbid, the bible is not mentioned, you go into hyperoverdrive. You’re like a dog spraying a tree, or a peacock preening his feathers and trying to attract a mate, ie.and your true colors show but sadly they aint very pretty but tainted. I get rather sick of religious bible bashers. It’s not that they want to bash something or someone else, it’s that when they do it they act like it proves that they are not as “close-minded” as  “ us spiritualists” when all the while their self-indulgent arrogance reeks of self-importance. You like to pretend you are some sort of objective moderator. You are no such thing. You are as biased and close-minded  moreso than those you try to put down, with a huge dose of arrogance thrown in. How about we moderate you and hold you accountable, and ask that you offer something other than belittling and mockery..there was no neutral eye or 'IF's what so ever..cos if there was I wouldn't be back here again responding...It sounds to me like you're simply classifying things to your own standards in order to strengthen your argument, whether it be true or not.its like you're the type of person to argue that the sky isn't blue because it's actually the reflection of the water on the clouds.You're arguing with me now bringing in other topic's here talking about.. "Homosexuality is an abomination unto God...that type of behavior is only allowed on this sick planet"..yup total Christian terminologies..so did you forget that your soul is Androgynous before it incarnated here already..

Wow dude and you forgot according to your GOD he created it..oh and everyone on it.so what are you staying here for then?.. if you don't like it simply get off,or have you forgotten how!!! ..cos no ones asking you to stay here and least of all were not asking to listen to your BS either------and yet you've failed to actually prove your point anyway...Go Beat your chest elsewhere,go home even to your so called Invisible entity GOD. Trying to be intimidating on the internet has never worked, and it's not going to start with me either,your just looking in your own mirrors man....

"my faith has been tested for many years and I bear many spiritual fruit"...

pfft yeah sure dude you are what you eat, therefore you sow from your arse what you consume your doing a good job at spitting out crap so far.The S**t you spout from your backside that resembles your mouth at the moment will be the future that you reap yeesh!! .. The "Big Cheese" or your so called manifested invisible entity God said go count all the stars. Then when your gone the rest of us could concern ourselves with people who are collectively trying to learn together. At least that gives everyone else a rest from your controlling proverbial mouth diarrhea  & dribble...as your seeds will be limited by the number that you place upon the stars. If you consider the stars infinite, that is how many off spring or incarnations you will have better stop it now or risk returning again...These are just a few interpretations. I am sure there could be countless others people would just love to add...I do wish you well in your endeavours, but I give nothing to your controlling false doctrine. So be part of the consciousness rather than be without or outside it...so please spare us your poor pitiful excuses.. your words clearly were your own projected arrogant manifested thoughts..least I can own mine in return here but you cant..your not man enough to admit it are you...now I am totally saying my truths with an attitude to boot.. because you gave me reason to be.......I actually rather enjoyed that,joining your ranks of lower intellect in responding...so thanks for giving me the opportunity for a short spazz..now you can go roll back under your little rock wont you,cos I'm not returning to this discussion again to respond back...blah blah and more blah!!...

• @Stick..Man grow up!.."venom"."poison".really? What I told that woman was what she asked. Is her feelings hurt now?..or just yours and Lefever Lycias?..Yes, what I do and how I speak serves me VERY WELL. She wants to get to the root of the problem so you gotta dig!..sorry brother if you dont like my tone..but Im from the trenches and I just call it like I see it. If Im wrong then so be it. let that woman say it. For my personality and spirituality has ALREADY  been approved by the Father.

• Thank-you Stick. yes and I totally agree wholeheartedly with your words, and for agreeing with me on  bringing it to his attention...it was shocking and shameful..and he should apologize to Ayanna for putting her in a position of explanation in her own defense.. when she shouldn't have needed to...making manifested assumptions are judgements, false accusations of a persons character gee's he dosn't even know her,yet so fast to pass such slanderous words..it saddens me that at times some people don't think before they open their mouths and say things like that, if they don't have anything nice to say to people... then why say it at all, they only invite Karmic debt back to themselves aye?..

8116270480?profile=original

• Ayanna need not defend herself her. She has asked for answers, they are given, she can choose to accept or reject these answers to her questions.

That is entirely up to her. She takes what "FITS" and throws the rest away.

and is wiser for it!!

• @LL...please tell me or re-print what I said that was slanderous?? I only spoke my truth about the situation..no credit needed.l.so no debt on my books..SORRY .LL

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1528

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
"The tide is turning Drexk-and Isreal just bombed Iran to escalate WW3 that will make everything else yeaterday's news (hope not)-explosions in Syria and Iraq too
Iran is the biggest sponsor of organized terror strikes, but Biden released $6 billion…"
3 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
Antarctic pyramids and structures.No preamble today.We may be getting a clearer picture of what the “we’re going down this weekend” might involve. And it’s only Thursday. Urgent Alert: Space Force Flexed on Deep State Showing they can/will Shut…
4 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
| SourceThe corporate theater of the absurd that passes off as news in the West reached a new low with the so-called Iranian attack on Israel that was “99% stopped” by Israel. The Israeli cabinet then issued a photograph and video with bottles of…
4 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything Ufo Or Et Related
"Sighting down in Cave Creek near Phoenix Arizona sometime in 2012. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qvHT7CtZ9RE"
4 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Sighting down in Cave Creek near Phoenix Arizona sometime in 2012. https://youtu.be/qvHT7CtZ9RE?si=YkuqxjOlQ5jN7LtG"
4 hours ago
Love & Joy posted a discussion
  Soothing Aid To Ascension By Natalie Glasson & The Venus Beings It is a delight to be in your presence today. We are the collective energy of beings from Venus. We share with you our love, our peace and connection. We wish to be of service to you…
5 hours ago
15 hours ago
15 hours ago
More…