Please help me!

8110419476?profile=original

Something very unpleasant just happened. It was like someone stood behind me and strangled me, despite the fact that noone did. Allmost the same thing happened to me yesterday, but that time I got allmost like an heartache or something. Could it be prediction or something? Take a look at the picture and tell me what you see and please be honest. No rude comments though.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Thank you all for your comments, feedback, insights, unconditional love, light and support for our glorious sister. Ayanna, I wanted to check in with you. How are you doing? Here is a way to Clear and Align Chakras: focus on the color and location while repeating the following 7 times (or 3, 9 or 12 repetitions of 7). Root-Lam, 2nd (sacred center)-Vam, Solar Plexus-Ram, Heart-Yam, Throat-Ham, Third Eye-Om, Crown Chakra-Silent Om. All is Peace, Love, Light, Joy and Eternal Presence! We are ONE!

chakra health.jpg

• what are we doing?  everything is an ‘argument’..”I agree” or “I disagree”  “I usually disagree with you..but this time I agree with you”  and more ‘judgements’ ‘conflicting opinions’…IF WE ARE CREATING FROM OUR MINDS..WHATEVER REALITY THAT BRINGS..IT SEEMS MOSTLY BEING CREATED IN 3D..DUALITY SYSTEM~  

WHY CAN’T WE PUT OUR DUALITY DRIVEN 3-D EGOS ASIDE?  MANY OF US ARE SUFFERING..IN SEVERE ANXIETY..FEAR..EMOTIONAL PHYSICAL PAIN.  (going to lower case..don’t want to scream)  how are we helping

this young woman who is asking?  she has the courage to be transparent.  are there not dark cabalistic forces who

will attack anyone who is vulnerable?  do these same ‘forces’ do their utmost to block many here who hold the light?

how can anyone be sure they really KNOW who anyone is?  where they are coming from?  how much inner work they have done?  even if you have lived in same home with another for years..you might not have a clue who that person really is.  or if you have been beguiled or manipulated because you trusted showed love forgiveness.  there is still uncertainty.

Ayanna..sending you healing vibes..and lots of love..what you are feeling is real..as it ‘feels real’ to you.  If what

you feel is frightening or threatening..there have been some good ideas to try..stay in your LIGHT..  for me..any

form of witchcraft is toxic..if you believe in things you don’t (fully) understand..there is danger~  (Stevie Wonder)

It is up to each one of us to fix ourselves first…before we make bold claims on ‘fixing’ others~  Again (repeating myself)

if all of us here were completely ‘fixed’…I don’t think we’d still be here trying as best we can~

so how can anyone KNOW so perfectly well Obama?  we can only assume by what we are fed by media..or hearsay

from third parties..for or against him.  (use this as example of the dynamic i am noticing..witnessing..by what

is being posted or commented on)

I AM FEELING MORE..NOT LESS DIVISIVENESS HERE..  PEOPLE TAKING SIDES?  SHOULDN’T WE ALL BE ON THE SAME SIDE?  

who is to say what is really causing so many to feel discouraged, depressed, suffering????

I was immediately labeled ’stupid’ ‘delusional’ and a ‘liar’ by two here who hadn’t the slightest

idea of who i really am..what i have experienced in life?  how was that possible, when i had just

joined..new to this site..making friends by mutual willingness to try?

i did not join to argue..it was hope, opportunity to evolve.  

we are fragile human beings trying to find best way to survive where we are here and now..Planet Earth.

Blaming/Arguing/Complaining etc., indicates that most of us are indeed living in fear, troubled.  who can say

where or why as yet?  

I MAY BE WRONG..that’s not the point.  Being right or wrong..is living in 3D duality.  Anyone who claims

to have ASCENDED..IS ALREADY EVOLVED..would not even be on this site..they’d be in the place of PURE LIGHT AND 

LOVE..and would not have to be writing all this ’stuff’ that makes little or no sense..nor does it bring UNITY/HARMONY/PEACE.

I TRULY WANT THIS TO BE A PLACE OF LOVE..UNCONDITIONAL LOVE..  keep working on releasing forgiving past hurts..

whether caused by me..or inflicted by others..whether human, spirits, forces..whatever, however.  Can only say

what I WANT..HOPE TO SEE HERE..BE PART OF..there’s the rest of you folks.  

If we continue to argue..I’ll just leave..let the Good Angels and God/Creator/Source be my only guide..continue

on the Path..keeping Faith I WILL BE SHOWN THE WAY~  

special thank you to FeatherWinger..she has shared many helpful ideas..and does not concern herself

with whether anyone agrees..  I have found some of Feather’s ideas very useful..very healing soothing and

comforting..  and many of you, who don’t argue, share loving positive thoughts..thank you so very much~

BLESS YOU ALL..THAT IS BIGGEST WISH~  LOVE..Joyana 

• Ayanna, I almost forgot.  There is a video on YouTube:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5cz7ate7i8   This is by MitchellGibsonmd7000   It's a vibrational frequency of 'certain' megahertz that clears entities from your space.  I listen at times.  There are others that aid in meditation and peace, love.   You should enjoy it.

Have a super day,   Dave

• Ayanna,  my name is Dave.  Speak to me about anything and trust me, I don't hurt people.  I had a similar experience with a psychic entitiy.  I do not 'see' things, at least not yet.  Many of the things we experience in the psychic and spiritual dimensions are self-created, it's true (hard to believe).  I had a dark entity that was a psychic manifestation of a childhood fear (tell you later),  it must slowly be overcome by self examination and positivity.   I had to overcome many of the fears I had from childhood.  Search through your past, put the pieces together, and allow yourself time to think.

In this instance, it sounds as if it was an attack of some sort.  Many witchcraft practicioners use astral travel to affect others (not to scare you, don't be scared)   there are these people in the world.  You could have someone pray for you, this sometimes releases things like this, and can provide protection.     NO ROCK MUSIC,  NO DRUGS.  NO ALCOHOL. Be careful who you are around.  Watch your friends.  People bring things around that even they are not aware of.  This world has damaged/confused people who are not themselves in it.  They will attract things that are not for your benefit.  Just watch what you do,  do not resent or hate.    Ask yourself if you feel a presence at certain times, note your feelings and where you are at the time.  There are sometimes many elements to things like this.

I'll write more later,    Dave

• I think that your necklace may be too tight.  Really, the carotid artery on the side of the neck is very near the surface and the slightest pressure in just the right spot will stop the flow of blood to the brain causing almost instant unconsciousness.  If the pressure weren't enough to do that and only slowed the blood flow, perhaps it could cause the symptons you have described.  I would advise taking it off for a few days and getting a longer cord if you wear it anymore..

• What a gorgeous animal!!  What is it?

Ayanna, if you protect yourself you can make sure that it doesn't happen again.  The lower entities are trying to disrupt things as much as they can right now.  We will all send you love and light. xx

• i have been going through the same thing also i acknowledge it i but give it no credence. i ask for protection when i feel overwhelmed may the divine light surround you and protect you peace and love namaste.

• I see a presence trying to overcome your light. You are strong and radiate I believe this is part of the Now and Transition we (world)are going thru.. I have also experienced this and yes it is quite uncomfortable... however it is meant to strengthen. Like yourself, I am having the inner battle striving for balance between both be strong you are not alone and by posting this you have helped me too!! Thank you!! Much peace and light!

• As long as you feel safe I'm happy. You could try talking to her through art. :)

• Much rain wears the marble.  

GospelLuke 8:4-15

4 With a large crowd gathering and people from every town finding their way to him, he told this parable:

5 'A sower went out to sow his seed. Now as he sowed, some fell on the edge of the path and was trampled on; and the birds of the air ate it up.

6 Some seed fell on rock, and when it came up it withered away, having no moisture.

7 Some seed fell in the middle of thorns and the thorns grew with it and choked it.

8 And some seed fell into good soil and grew and produced its crop a hundredfold.' Saying this he cried, 'Anyone who has ears for listening should listen!'

9 His disciples asked him what this parable might mean,

10 and he said, 'To you is granted to understand the secrets of the kingdom of God; for the rest it remains in parables, so that they may look but not perceive, listen but not understand.

11 'This, then, is what the parable means: the seed is the word of God.

12 Those on the edge of the path are people who have heard it, and then the devil comes and carries away the word from their hearts in case they should believe and be saved.

13 Those on the rock are people who, when they first hear it, welcome the word with joy. But these have no root; they believe for a while, and in time of trial they give up.

14 As for the part that fell into thorns, this is people who have heard, but as they go on their way they are choked by the worries and riches and pleasures of life and never produce any crops.

15 As for the part in the rich soil, this is people with a noble and generous heart who have heard the word and take it to themselves and yield a harvest through their perseverance.  amen.

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1527

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 735

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega replied to AlternateEarth's discussion World Economic Forum (WEF) member and lead adviser to Klaus Schwab by the name of Yuval Noah Harari is eager to see the world taken over by "non-organic entities"
"Hehe..This guy is soooo stupid, to think that one cannot travel faster than the speed of light...His so called "science," is based upon the obsolete Einsteinian formula; E=MC squared, in which "C", the speed of light, is a "constant" and to travel…"
1 hour ago
AlternateEarth replied to AlternateEarth's discussion World Economic Forum (WEF) member and lead adviser to Klaus Schwab by the name of Yuval Noah Harari is eager to see the world taken over by "non-organic entities"
"These guys are madmen"
1 hour ago
AlternateEarth posted a discussion
Yuval Noah Harari says “non-organic entities” and “emotionless algorithms” will soon dominate Earth – in other words, AI TAKEOVER is coming soon06/13/2023 // Ethan Huff // 11.4K Views Tags: AI, artificial intelligence, Collapse, cyborg, demonic…
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Why Fasting Is MORE Important than Diet...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oql3QUD2JyI"
2 hours ago
"This advice on intermittent fasting, applies mainly to those who are new to the process...Unlike Agarther and Justin...who have become pretty aware of the thing and it's purpose, plus benefits...

For anyone who starts off, if you find yourself…"
2 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Good site in my opinion to learn more about the Ascended Masters and their messages for anybody who is interested in learning more.https://sirius-eng.net/index.htm"
3 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Getting into how to block the side effect of carbs. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qS_GSDbxCbE"
3 hours ago
"Agarther Z.....Yes you are correct and that was a typo, because the 72 hours will be up at 09.00, tomorrow, which is Wednesday....And I'll start refeeding during that day, not Friday...I plan to eat small keto meals at 09.00, 11.00 and 13.00....In…"
4 hours ago
More…