Please help me to remember

Hello dear hearts! I am very new to the 'awakening' process. Until very recently I was simply a vessel of creativity, passion, empathy, yet confused and not really knowing or understanding. I believe I may be either an incarnate angel, a re-incarnated angel, or cross breed of some sort. I hope I will find this out soon with the help of you my new friends :)

A bit about me:

I was always a very sensitive person and have always had weight issues. I tend to over-eat a lot, and I'm surrounded by 'troubled' people whom I'm constantly trying to help. I am a singer and songwriter and possess what people call an 'angelic voice'. I always felt I am a music messenger meant to uplift and inspire through musical expression and I have ALWAYS been attracted to angels, science fiction, and what people would call the 'fantasy world'. I have had a lifetime of emotional trauma which seemed to climax with the sudden murder of my younger brother through police brutality in September 2005. My father died 3 years later in July 2008  from Diabetes and Heart failure. After recoiling into my shell for a while and dealing with some 'dark times' I suddenly felt the need to be more aware, to learn more, and to be more in tune with the universe. I have always loved the earth and respected her. I make eco-friendly, handmade products like soaps and body products as a hobby which recently turned into a business so that ultimately I am able to fund and support my musical purpose. I am currently married to a high-functioning alcoholic.

Recently I began experiencing physical symptoms - digestive problems and severe joint pains. This led me to 'become still' and to start my healing process. I do not medicate myself with man-made medicines but only with natural therapies involving plants, herbs, and organic materials. I am now in the process of detoxification and 'cleansing' my body. This started in February of this year. By June 2012 I had developed a deeper desire to 'soul-search', to learn more and to become 'aware'. I'm always up until late hours reading about the stars, the pleiadians, earlier civilizations, and 'light' theories. The music album I am currently working on is called 'Music Messenger' and I only recently found out that the word 'Angel' also means 'messenger' how cool is that! I am so excited to feel that I am actually about to find a place where I belong and people who understand me. When I was about 19 I think, I had a dream involving an ArchAngel who shot an arrow into my foot, accusing me of being stubborn and needing to be 'grounded'.. this was followed by a higher spirit being (of male orientation) who told me how the human race just 'didn't get it'. I am 32 now and have gone through a long period of 'unconsciousness' which seems like it's coming to an end now. I am particularly drawn to the ocean and have had visions involving water and the sea. My ethnic name (associated with the Tuesday I was born) is also associated with the ocean. I hope I will be able to make sense of all these. I need to know where I'm from. I've taken the quizzes and fit the description of 'incarnated angel' almost perfectly even down to the health related issues. I have struggled with PCOS and issues with borderline Diabetes.  Still I seem to carry certain other traits like my love for the arts and performance and my deep connection to earth. I am Taurus. I'm looking for my friends, guides, and helpers. I am attaching a photo of myself (I like this photo even though it was taken on a day when I was very tired :) Please help me to remember. Namaste.

75524_10151479685795400_698280399_12249261_969231249_n.jpg

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I just posted this in the Incarnated Angels thread but I will post it here as well:

Yesterday while receiving some Reiki healing and meditating I felt a tingling and burning sensation in my back especially the middle right area (right side of my spine). This week I have slept more than I have in a very long time and I could sleep all day long :)

I think one of my dogs is seeing things. The last couple of days he's been barking at nothing.. well that's what it looks like, and last night I had a dream with this particular dog in it and the spirit of my father was talking with the dog. I have four lovely doggies but Jambo (the dog in question) was the only one in the dream. Let me mention here that Jambo is castrated. I saw a couple of other dogs in the dream but they weren't mine. We we were all on a very high sort of rooftop. It was so high up I was scared to go close to the edge. It seems I had taken Jambo to a TV station for some kind of dog show but I myself was not allowed into the 'studio' it was my dad who went in there and I could hear him talking to Jambo and commanding him. I was hanging out outside on the 'rooftop' and last thing I remember was sitting on the 'floor' of the rooftop because I was feeling very scared of falling.

• good point there Michelle I will try writing them down. I have sometimes very confusing dreams and forget a lot some of the details of the dream.

• Much love Marianinia! thank you for your insight. Namaste

• Maybe even check out Doreen virtue she seems to know a lot about angelic humans..
  • Welcome to ashtar command! ThAnk you for sharing your story. I have times where I feel like an angel connected straight to the heavens as I fell out of heaven hitting everything on the way to earth. Then i have had times where I feel like an alien. The dream with the archangel is amazing and so cool. I think a great way to tell where you are from is to think about what resonates with you, where your eyes go in the night sky. I think that also you be from the angelic realm as well. We are multidimensional beings and can be from a few different places.........i was thinking about movies that have angels who become human and how in the movies they seem to eat a lot and enjoy earth's food. As people shift and awaken and vibrations rise they become human angels. Raise your vibrations high and close your eyes and ask to know where you are from or ask before you go to bed at night. I hope this serves you well. Thank you.
    • thank you for sharing also. I will be working on meditating and trying to access my higher self. One love always

• meditation, yoga, visualizations. raising vibrations so when you close your eyes you will feel where you are from.....you will feel it singing within you....

• The reality is , no one know anything for sure about the life we living but it's a good start

the fact that you become to realise that something is wrong and a change have to take place .

I will tell you this , the Ashtar commande is not really the right place for anyone who is on the path of awakening

because there're is alot of misleading people here who are confuse . Listen to you and you will one days found

your ways , because in fact no one can show you who you are .

Keep in mind we are Spiritual beings living in a Human Body , when you realise this , you understand more

who you are yes but also you understand what you can do . LOVE as you feel is a frequency ( HIGH FREQUENCY ) some think as myself that this love is the greatest frequency our spiritual beings can feel

therefore this is a connection with the nature .

• show us what it looks like on! :)

bet you get lots of sincere compliments!

• wow amazing!

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1528

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info.