Replies

• Looks more like Project Aurora if you ask ;-)
  • What is so special about Shasta? I've been coming over this mountain MANY times wherever I read about spirituality. Can someone explain? :)

• I here you.....or we see things we do NOT want to see as well.....One night I was positive that someone was in my bedroom behind the bedroom door last January when my roomy was in the hospital...I could not figure out why my dog was not reacting, it was pretty dark and she was laying on the floor by my bed....I was panikcing and my heart was doing flipflops seeing that dark shadow against the back of the bedroom door...There was only a little light from the moon that was showing in the window, and just enough to see that dark shape lurking behind the door that was half open.I laid there for what seemed like forever and the "person" did not seem to move so I got brave and hollered as loud as I could that I had a gun and would use it and for the person to show themselves (of course I did not have a gun, don't own one, lol).  But I did have a flashlight on the stand and I aimed it at the spot behind the door and it was my black floor length bathrobe that I had hung on the hook on the back of the door that morning which usually I hung in the bathroom.....I laughed my ass off and my dog just looked at me like I was completely insane, lol.... 

• Wow, that is a definite "what to hell is it" in the first two pictures for sure Hermit .  If they were 5D ships I am sure they would not look so solid, so it could be back engineered human type craft....But awesome pictures and I thank you so much for sharing these spectacular pictures.  The objects are a mystery to me....thought at first they were helicopters, but not too sure on that.  If they had been I am sure you would have figured it out right away, but it definitely falls under the "what to hell" category for me....I keep an open mind....

•  

~XOX~

8114341280?profile=original

8110312874?profile=original

8114547301?profile=original

8114341289?profile=original

8114547681?profile=original

8114547864?profile=original

8114547877?profile=original

8114306496?profile=original

8114547694?profile=original

8114547890?profile=original

• Are these SPACESHIPS or certain kinds of clouds?

• These pictures are of Lenticular clouds Dark Star, very dramatic and often in the new age communities labeled as spaceships, lol.  They're caused when the air flow
        is just right so when it flows over Mt. Rainier or other mountains in general where the winds swirls around the mountain tops, the air gets pushed
        upward where it cools and condenses into swirling round clouds such as these clouds.  Depending on how
        smooth the flow is, you can get some amazing lenticular clouds formations.  They look spectacular!

It's usually a sign of rain within 24 hours because typically the moist
        flow that precedes a storm around and is the perfect set up for this type of clouds. 
        Here is a link with lenticular clouds over Mr. Rainier....enjoy, they are fabulous but NOT spaceships....lol

Hope this helps....I find them one of the wonders of nature...

http://www.komonews.com/weather/blogs/scott/35631614.html

• What am I looking for? I only see an object in the first two photos
  • Enjoy these! especially since I should be dead right now, mj-12 almost killed me :(

• I hear you, TheHermit......the grays damn near killed me....Glad we are around to tell of it, lol....all is not sunshine and roses in life unfortunately....

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1528

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Infinity liked CoMdr * LightSpeed *'s discussion The Grays Hidden Agenda Revealed! in ASHTAR Cáfe
1 hour ago
RichRaelian liked rev.joshua skirvin's blog post Benjamin Fulford Report: Iran Attacks Israel, Brought to You by Coca Cola, Vanguard and BlackRock; By Benjamin Fulford.
1 hour ago
RichRaelian liked AlternateEarth's discussion I'm Pansexual, and Here's What I Want You to Know
1 hour ago
motherbg liked rev.joshua skirvin's blog post High Strangeness the Order of the Day [videos] Shit’s About to Get Real ! Episode 1 : Starship Earth; The Big Picture
2 hours ago
motherbg liked Love & Joy's discussion Soothing Aid To Ascension By Natalie Glasson & The Venus Beings
3 hours ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
"The tide is turning Drexk-and Isreal just bombed Iran to escalate WW3 that will make everything else yeaterday's news (hope not)-explosions in Syria and Iraq too
Iran is the biggest sponsor of organized terror strikes, but Biden released $6 billion…"
8 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
Antarctic pyramids and structures.No preamble today.We may be getting a clearer picture of what the “we’re going down this weekend” might involve. And it’s only Thursday. Urgent Alert: Space Force Flexed on Deep State Showing they can/will Shut…
9 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
| SourceThe corporate theater of the absurd that passes off as news in the West reached a new low with the so-called Iranian attack on Israel that was “99% stopped” by Israel. The Israeli cabinet then issued a photograph and video with bottles of…
9 hours ago
More…