STO and STS

Service to Others

Service to Self.

Doesn't sit well with me, If I AM honest.

Clearly this is a 3 dimensional, dualistic concept.

Because it precludes the possibility of Service to Self and Others simultaneously.

It would seem we have a paradox here.

How can you possibly do both.

With pure intent.

Pure intent can only be given from a place that wants for the highest potential outcome.

Therefore whatever you do is ultimately serving the highest good.

So you may not necessarily be doing anything  for anyone else.

But your intent means you will always influence your environment for the best.

I bring this up because for the better part of my life I was an STO - slave to others.

And when I realized I this was the only choice available to me I made 2 decisions. 

1 To free myself of this and thus gain more choices.

2 Whilst I was freeing myself I would be the best servant anyone had ever seen. Because that was my power. That was my free choice. And I'd been doing it anyway. I was now no longer in denial of it.

Over time I learned to honour myself. Got quite messy for a while. I accept that as part of the process. 

And now I realize what I've been doing. I've been practicing and preaching personal empowerment. I knew what I wanted to achieve and I stayed focused on that.This attracted the people into my life that had what I needed. And I had what they needed,. And so we would exchange needs, And we'd part having had a win win. And I know they have gone off and done with others what I did with them. which provides another win win.

If you think about it, you are not helping anyone by being in service. Be it to your self or others,. Personal empowerment however, is dynamic, fluid. It allows for discretion. Because you recognize appropriateness. When you act with pure intent there is an unmistakable feeling of surety that goes with it.So you know that this is the right time to give. Because I have the energy.to do it right.  And I won't just do something because it is "the right" thing to do. or expected of me. 

I now recognize this model of personal empowerment as an elegant meld of service to self and others. Your service to self is obvious. Your service to others is to empower others to better serve themselves. and others.

I'd be curious to hear feedback on this.

When everything is perfect in my world,

We are empowered to change an imperfect world.

Concentration_Energy_Empowerment.jpg

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XEEpv7PCzwc

Namaste

• Wonderful summation Veruschka,

Namaste.

We are empowered to change an imperfect world

• Exactly! It's purely experiential. Purely one off each time. It manifests in infinite shards of experience.

• To thine own self be true.

William Shakespearse (aka St Germain)

• I think we are talking about the same thing Kat.

I agree with everything you've said.

This whole article is about serving the highest good.

Or have I missed something.

Namaste

• I for sure can spot a house of cards a mile away nowadays ;)

• Thanks to ALL for the Insight & Wisdom shared on this thread... Peter, John, Light of Wisdom & Verushka... really good stuff. As we continue to navigate through the fading veils of duality... we ALL have our 'roles' to 'play'. An agreement each of us made before descending into this 'reality'. In 'one' way or another... for many Lifetimes... we are bound by our Service to the regeneration of Unity-Consciousness... Our Birthright & true Origin. The final birthing pains of this Divine Process will define us in ways that transcend Intellectual currency... they are Experiential... & are b e i n g  reignited in our Hearts... Consciously & subconsciously... at this very second. Right Now!!! Not a couple of seconds ago... Now! ;-) I liken it to a Spiritual Domino Effect that will be felt throughout the Omniverse. Regardless of our 'Masks & Roles', Humanity, as biophyical extensions of the Gaian-Mind, stand on the threshold of A Return To Our Belonging.

Good to be Here... with ALL of you... Again! ~InLight555  

~ApotheosisNow888

• Dear Light of Wisdom
    I will of course, consider what you say.
    I do however, at this point in time, have to disagree. you.
    I recognize the definition of STO that you put across. I assure you. I didn't just write this because it seemed like a good idea.
    Have you considered this. Even the most STO person is still, always in service to self.
    We do everything that we do for 1 of 2 reasons. Because it feels less bad when we do it. Or it feels more good when we do. Has nothing to do with the service to the other person.
    If you are indoctrinated in guilt, like I was, you would always want to serve others. Looking back now however I can't say I was helping people to move house at midnight out of the goodness of my heart. It was because it hurt to say no/ So I would say Yes. I'd love to. With a big shit eating grin on my face.
    I was in service to self. I felt less guilty when I served.
    As I've resolved the guilt, I now enjoy helping and serving others. I Feel Good. I have shifted from a need driven behaviour, need to feel less guilty so I'll help.. To a want driven behaviour. I want to help you because i feel empowered to do so.
    STS allows for this. "Dear friend, i couldn't think of anything worse than helping you move on saturday night when I had a bush doof planned for that weekend. However, you are my friend, and you need my help, And of course, I'll be there".
    Or, imagine the scenario.... There is an item both that you and someone else want, a book for arguments sake. Once upon a time, in service to self, I would've have said, I don't need it, you have it. And denied myself something that I wanted. Now The conversation goes like this. "Yes, I do want that book. And so do you. Lets talk about our respective reasons and come to some arrangement...5 minutes later....I see your needs are greater than mine. You may have it. My pleasure.
    To me, if we are really going to dig deep for definitions, service to self is the acknowledgment of your wants. You are telling yourself, I AM worthy. I may not get what I want, but I will honour myself . I will ask the question. And be satisfied with a no. I WILL verbalize it to the universe so that the co creative process is given energy to work.
    STS, STO, same same, but different in my opinion. So thankyou, I do appreciate your input. However I don't believe, under the circumstances, that there is anything to amend. If anything, I think the redefining of service will reduce potential confusion.
    Perhaps I should have called this Purity of Intent. The new definition of service. I did consider that. but on reflection I feel that purity of intent is a given in true personal empowerment. And personal empowerment is most definitely a service.
    Namaste.

WE ARE DIVINE SOVEREIGN BEINGS OF LIGHT
    • In this density we are more or less all STS. It's why we are here. However you can be an STO candidate, which simply means, taming your ego mind and following your soul/Higher Self, through your heart. I can see by the way you express yourself sometimes, you have some things still to work on that will clarify all this for you. So that you don't see it as something confusing. When you say acknowledgment of your wants - that can mean two things. Your ego wants or what your soul sees as your highest purpose. That's why you are here, to learn to integrate your ego into your Higher Self, your soul is helping you do this. Let me say some more on the matter. And remember, I'm not trying to change your mind so you think like me or someone else, merely to get you to think why you think the way you think. To gain some clarity through your own experiences, which start happening as soon as you put your attention on something. Throw it around some, see how it goes. You certainly don't need resolution tomorrow. It'll take place when it serves you best. When the aha moment will make the biggest mark on you.

Until you reach 6th density, where all polarities are harmonized/united into one, duality shall remain. The only remaining polarity after that stage of evolution is identity.
      Identity is the last polarity to be harmonized and to do that, it means letting go of it. Becoming merged with Source.

7th density entities teach this to 6th density entities. 7th density entities are both individuated and almost completely at one with Creation. So they understand how to become part of Creation without identity, in order for Source to work through them. They serve and once they feel they have experienced all there is to experience, they merge with Source. At that point duality/triality is no more.

When people speak of being one with God, they are really speaking of being one with their Higher Self, definitely not Prime Creator, even 6th density beings cannot do that. The sheer level of energy is too much. You usually hear these journeys where they are observing all-that-is in a completely detached sense, "all is one" kinda thing.
      Well that's the level everyone's Higher Self occupies. You also hear them talking to God. Well, the entity talking to them is once again their own Higher Self.
      Prime Creator does not talk at you or to you, you are Prime Creator already. It is within already. (Same thing in religion, when people talk to "God", it's always their Higher Self.)
      The Higher Self, btw, resides in Mid-Sixth density, where the STO and STS paths merge. That is why it is able to look back on its soul selves and guide them no matter which polarity they choose.

The New Age perspective, the angels people talk about, they are from 5th and 6th density. To me they are not "angels", that's a religious term, they are just more advanced ETs and humanity. It's just another stage of evolution higher than what Earth is heading into now, which 4th density. At 5th density and above, consciousness does away with the need for a physical body. A stage filled not only with love, but divine wisdom as well.

4th density = the more fashionable term, 5th dimension. The 4th density stage of consciousness, the density of love is a stage so enjoyable that many elect to stay in it for as long as possible by not learning wisdom and going on to higher levels. This however means that they must offset this through extreme service to others, otherwise they would start polarizing service to self. This in effect keeps them in 4th density. When entities polarize extreme service to others, that in turn creates another imbalance, which after graduating 4th density, they must spend much more time in 5th density learning wisdom to balance themselves out again.

Prime Creator is always at balance with itself. ;)

From my point of view, I think it is extremely prudent to start balancing wisdom and love right here in 3rd density. It actually brings about much stability to one's life and takes you on the path of self-mastery.

Actually right on queue, or synchronistically I should say, I just watched this DW video, check it out and tell me if it clarifies some things for you:

The video, amazingly, talks about EVERYTHING I myself have been talking about recently, here and elsewhere. 
      I think a couple of people on this site might get more insight into their inner self from just that little vid and maybe start on a path of more peace within.

• When I say acknowledgment of wants I mean I recognize that I have wants. I also have thoughts. I also have feelings. If you If you have thoughts and feelings, you have wants. 

Do you hunger? Hunger is the expression of a want. I want to eat or I will die.

Do you want to be in service to others?

Because you do ultimately get whatever it is you want. Whether you recognize you have those wants or not.

Wants are created from a place of love. Taking action on your wants is an expression of love to self. Needs on the other hand are created from a place of fear. Needs are survival based.

I AM at peace with my wants. I honour and love them. As I honour and love my ego. I use it as my compass. And it never lets me down.

Thankyou for the definitions you have supplied. I do however prefer my learnings to be experential as I don't want to create expectations and limitations for myself.

I also thankyou for the David  Wilcox vid. I used to be quite a fan of David Wilcox. However the the time came where I wanted to discover my own experience and have since stopped listening to him.

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1528

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info.