Oh no they aren't!  They were 4 in the 70's-5 members about 8 months ago-now they are 6!!!

1979 - Top right to left are: Alex Briley, Victor Willis and Randy Jones; bottom, right to left are: Glenn Hughes, Felipe Rose, David Hodo

The Village People

Village People

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Pet, didn't you post a discussion about 8 months ago about the Village People suddenly having 5 members? .. I  seem to remember you were blown away by the fact they suddenly had 5 guys instead of 4 guys in the band... ?.. the army guy was suddenly there... now there is 6 guys in the band.... ?????

I won't be surprised if it moves up to 7 guys next year...

• yeah luke my comment on your blog may have morphed and the pic-this is really awsome

• Wow - definitely a Mandela Effect

• Weird indeed! More mandella in effect. I remember the cop, the biker dude, the native American, the construction worker and now 6... that's wild!

• yeah that's how I remember-then the cop or soldier showed up 8 months ago- now they are 6-and 6 in 1979!!!-this is in my opinion the most blatant manfx

• I would agree with that!

• This ME is so fascinating to me &i do remember many things that are now different...but i wouldn't automatically jump to the conclusion that something terrible is going on with it. It could also be that we are jumping into more beneficial timelines...sometimes, at least.

I wonder if it may be a totally natural thing to shift into slightly different timelines on a day-to-day or possibly even moment-to-moment basis? It could be that every decision we make, or even possibly every thought we think could be slightly shifting us into 'compatible', parallel timelines...maybe??

• Tally I think that we might be shifting on a slow, slow basis

• supposedly we switch to alt universes switching places with other copies of ourselves -

• Pet Rock:  Maybe

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1510

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 729

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 liked AlternateEarth's discussion Weirdness at the Baltimore bridge collapse
5 minutes ago
Movella left a comment on Comment Wall
"Oh yeah, I wouldn’t be surprised if they do.. x"
8 minutes ago
Drekx Omega replied to AlternateEarth's discussion Weirdness at the Baltimore bridge collapse
"Clayton Morris of Redacted, discusses the salient points surrounding the Baltimore bridge destruction, including asking the question, as to why Biden would volunteer US taxpayer money, when the insurance company for the ship, would normally pay for…"
14 minutes ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Good video Drekx. You posted a few videos with these two and they seem like a good and honest channel. Will definitely check out their news more often."
19 minutes ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"I'm just waiting for that imbecile and his low IQ "press secretary" (Karine Jean Pierre,) to accuse Russia or Trump, of the cyber attack upon that ship..."
20 minutes ago
Movella left a comment on Comment Wall
"Yes exactly, Biden can blame all of the upcoming issues on the bridge collapse all he likes, but we already know that he is just incompetent! Now he wants the people to pay to cover his tracks and clear up his mess.. Just vile.."
32 minutes ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Clayton Morris of Redacted, discusses the salient points surrounding the Baltimore bridge destruction, including asking the question, as to why Biden would volunteer US taxpayer money, when the insurance company for the ship, would normally pay for…"
42 minutes ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Informative Sheldan Nidle and Galactic Federation of Light videos tons of great information about what's going on on our planet and galaxy right now and what happened in our past.
"Sheldan talks about the truth of our RNA/DNA here. https://youtu.be/vMtzOAHDzms?si=jwo398TPOL3Ip5jk"
1 hour ago
More…