After the Death of Gaddafi and doing some research I have found some very interesting information on him. As well as lots of lies exposed about the media coverage on him.

Anyway, to get to the point in one of his last speeches, Gaddafi mention The Green Book and a people's conference to take place in March of 2012.

People's Conference

In short, the website explains that during this conference there will be lies and corruption exposed, as well as undeniable evidence against corporations, politicians, institutions and the like on crimes against humanity. Aside from an information session, there will be workshops and alternatives presented. The workshops are so we can come together and empower ourselves to do something about the problems the people of the world face. I urge all of you to check out the site, read the information contained in the link above and do your own research. In the coming months many changes will happen and things will be getting very interested, the best we can do is be prepared, help yourself and your neighbors and be good to one another. Please spread this website around, share with everyone you know. This I feel is the chance we have to change our future for the betterment of society and the human race. Let's really make this a people's conference and show up in massive numbers, if we can reach a critical mass about the conference I believe it will have a domino effect that will be followed by rapid change, unlike anything we have ever seen. 

Be at peace.

Love and Light

Seeker of the Light

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I have read much about 9-11 and believe there is a lot of misinformation about it and a lot of covering up that took place. As for infowars, I feel as though they spread a lot of fear, I do not like to read anything that incites fear as I see it as regressive rather than progressive. My own personal opinion, but I am very familiar with the lost history of the world, the U.S., the ruling families and many of the lies and cover-ups that have happened in the last century. I thought this site was exciting because it will not only bring awareness to the lies that have been shuffled around, but it will give us an opportunity to change things and present real solutions. Peace be with you.
  • Thank you, Truth_Seeker.

I would like to bring to your readers' attention here the 9/11 "conspiracy theory", an issue that the powerful elites try to divert our attention from, but an important issue that will never go away. Please go to Spiritual Forum -> Categories -> Conspiracy Theories etc. -> Useful Resources on 9/11.

Please open and read the links. Thanks.

• Thanks for this, and I think you may be right about Gaddafi being misrepresented to us via the media

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1510

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 729

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 liked AlternateEarth's discussion Weirdness at the Baltimore bridge collapse
1 hour ago
Movella left a comment on Comment Wall
"Oh yeah, I wouldn’t be surprised if they do.. x"
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega replied to AlternateEarth's discussion Weirdness at the Baltimore bridge collapse
"Clayton Morris of Redacted, discusses the salient points surrounding the Baltimore bridge destruction, including asking the question, as to why Biden would volunteer US taxpayer money, when the insurance company for the ship, would normally pay for…"
1 hour ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Good video Drekx. You posted a few videos with those two and they seem like a good and honest channel. Will definitely check out their news more often."
2 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"I'm just waiting for that imbecile and his low IQ "press secretary" (Karine Jean Pierre,) to accuse Russia or Trump, of the cyber attack upon that ship..."
2 hours ago
Movella left a comment on Comment Wall
"Yes exactly, Biden can blame all of the upcoming issues on the bridge collapse all he likes, but we already know that he is just incompetent! Now he wants the people to pay to cover his tracks and clear up his mess.. Just vile.."
2 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Clayton Morris of Redacted, discusses the salient points surrounding the Baltimore bridge destruction, including asking the question, as to why Biden would volunteer US taxpayer money, when the insurance company for the ship, would normally pay for…"
2 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Informative Sheldan Nidle and Galactic Federation of Light videos tons of great information about what's going on on our planet and galaxy right now and what happened in our past.
"Sheldan talks about the truth of our RNA/DNA here. https://youtu.be/vMtzOAHDzms?si=jwo398TPOL3Ip5jk"
2 hours ago
More…