Paradise on earth here and now!

I have a few things on my mind that would benefit the average seeker how to have paradise here on earth,

People with simple needs find joy and pleasure in everything they encounter so lower your standards first of all when you do this you are less likely to be judgemental, and definately less likely to be disappointed.

This one I am currently working on myself for the most part I got it down every once in a while I have to re- focus and begin again though after alll I am only human.

Secondly look at all people from the perspective of a human which has found enlightenment when you do this you will begin to understand that everything is right according to each singular perspective,

I really am having a good go at this one and I am beginning to understand a whole slew of things that I did not understand before and I am not nearly as disgusted with things as I used to be.

Next NOT perpetuating negativity I notice this one is extremely hard for mankind to get if you think of all the things which create negativity and spread it like,

CONDEMNING OTHERS

JUDGEMENT

RUDE COMMENTS OR REMARKS

BRINGING UP OTHER PEOPLES FLAWS

BICKERING

SPREADING GUILT

SPREADING HATE

BAD THOUGHTS TOWARDS OTHERS

ANY WORD CREATING NEGATIVE FEELINGS SPREADS NEGATIVE ENERGY

THESE ALL MUST STOP

I have said a couple of things lately that have done this negative creation but I am much better than I was just a few months ago believe me and I intend to become better yet.

I am reminded daily to regroup and reset my mind set and I would like also to remind others in a kind way if you can just remember we are all unique,

And our uniqueness is what is so precious that we have truly recieved the ultimate gift endowed by our creators,

the gift of BEING and especially during this wonderful life cycle if you can just remember that as well as the fact each individual who looks from their own UNIQUE PERSPECTIVE is right,

because that also is extremely important to understand WE ARE NOT ALL ON THE SAME LEVEL here people because we are needed here and now exactly how we are and where we are in our understanding in order to fulfill the divine plan according to OUR AGREED PLANS.

So therefor do not feel bad in any way YOU ARE NEEDED AS YOU ARE just be kind to one another and patient please,

and use no harsh words or feelings when dealing with each other if you percieve some one is wrong just let it go and do not quarrel (I am working on this one as hard as I can and I know it is hard) just remind yourself they are right according to their perspective and their level of knowledge. 

But please do not throw this in anyones face as an insult I really need people to STOP acting so negatively towards each other the larger leaps we make the sooner we can get this thing underway.

Just repeat I refuse to perpetuate negativity 30 times breathe and reset your mindset and emotional status always apologise if you are wrong f you have not seen the movie PAY IT FORWARD PLEASE DO this movie was the most incredible movie of all time because of the positive energy it creates and it is based on a true story!

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• THANK YOU. Very Well said.  I like to practice the same principals.  Like you say though,  we are only human and  have to keep reminding ourselves daily of the good way to grow.  It is so easy to get dragged down the wrong direction by so much unspiritual ness that surrounds us.  Beware, there are many lost souls that don't care to practice spirituality and wholeness.

• Thank you so much that was a wonderful contribution and very true we can still hold onto hope and pray for those who have not realized yet but we do not have to give them power to create and spin there negative web.

• ..good all these that u mention.. but they dont bring Heaven or Paradise on Earth.. they just bring peace of mind, on an individual level...

• When you take away all that makes you and others negative you GIVE PARADISE to the hands of the individual when we are not in the throws of negativity WE ARE BY NATURE HAPPY and when we are happy we feel as though WE ARE HEAVEN ON EARTH my friend.

• ...again... well said... but only to the specific individuals who are practicing or can practice this mindset.. its only Heaven on the Specific individual level... and cannot bring Paradise on Earth!

you cannot say "Think Positive".. to those who are starving to death, and expect them to listen to your "wise advice"... or "Be Happy, and have Good Thoughts" to those whom their house being bombed in war... so that we can get Paradise on Earth...

• I came into this world in poverty and desperate conditions beaten almost to death multiple times and still I MYSELF ACHIEVED THE IMPOSSIBLE to cry over my loss would have surely left me deeper in despair.

BUT I AM

I never had to steal to get ahead and I never had to beg to become who and what I AM.

There are hundreds of probabilities attached to our life plan WE MAKE THE DECISION AND EACH DECISION WE MAKE HAS THE PATH TO A DIFFERENT REALITY!

• ..not everybody has the strength that u have, and the luck to be born in the country that u were born, so that to even survive his/her teen years, and "stand up on his/her own feet"...

..and if u expect that we will have Paradise on Earth, just by happy/positive thoughts, my guess is that u will wait a very long time...

sure a positive mindset is the basis for one to live his/her life... but its not enough... i dont think that u or anyone can convince 7 billion people or even the half of them, that their problems will go away, if they only think positive...

• And yet INSIPARTIONAL women in AFRICA are standing up and lifting young women up with them,

who were raped to cure a sick ignorant fool from AIDS and they too created the strength instead of whining and succumbing to the darker side of humanity.

WE CHOOSE WHAT WE BECOME the weak should learn for the next life span how to overcome if they do not they are the only ones to blame for their misery!

I am already closer to my HEAVEN ON EARTH I CREATE FOR MYSELF.

Satan said to god but man is only pleased with you because he does not have tribulations if he did he would curse you,

So god gave satan permission to create trials for man and his creation thanked god for the lessons and for carrying him through the storm so that he may prove his devotion to god!

Do you understand?

Thank you father for all of my experiences lending to my knowledge and growth this is what we should be saying!

• ..good ..u said it yourself... u create your OWN Heaven on Earth... but not "Thee" Heaven on Earth... thats whats im saying from the beginning...

..having "successful stories" even in the most "dark places", and conditions, doesnt mean the problem is solved...

..yes.. "we choose what we become", given the options, and the conditions for it... but again, not all people have the options, or the conditions for to choose the same array of options as other people, in other parts of the world...

..living in a 1st world country is slightly different in options to choose from, than living in a 3rd world country... 

..for some (or i would say many) people having even a bowl of rice per day, can keep them happy... but that doesnt mean that this is Heaven on Earth...

on the other hand, i would say that if only the government people and bankers, and CEO's of all major companies could be happy with just a bowl or rice per day,,, then we could for sure bring heaven on Earth!!! ;)

• If all can create their own heaven on earth and it spreads to all then it IS HEAVEN ON EARTH!

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1528

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
6 hours ago
6 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Getting into some great benefits we get from being out in the Sun in this video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uYP-VTctWq4"
9 hours ago
"Gonna go get some sun after this video :) Great benefits from the Sun talked about here. https://youtu.be/uYP-VTctWq4?si=km5IHGzwKRXodJT9"
9 hours ago
"Dr. Berg gets into the truth of what is really in plant based meat in this video. No thank you to plant based crap. Real meat is better. https://youtu.be/CeGlTGWtVnM?si=Oxa19iG_N4jq3L6r"
10 hours ago
"Dr. Berg gets into the truth of what is really in plant based meat in this video. No thank you to plant based crap. Real meat is better. https://youtu.be/CeGlTGWtVnM?si=poD0UcNtZ8cHdnPw"
10 hours ago
"Trudeau is another Dark Cabal turd that needs to go away. https://youtu.be/U9q1EAyAx_4?si=tFXfWhMuBJlrmE8p"
10 hours ago
"A good top 10 list of keto foods from Dr. Westman. https://youtu.be/ZtnMYhLga84?si=YdeZ--3UzyOb_Tov"
10 hours ago
More…