Overwhelming Feelings, Energy.... :)

Does anyone else get over whelming feelings, so intense, that you feel like you may not be able to hold yourself together?

Like... something so intense is happening, that it's too much to handle?

It's how I feel sometimes, and right now I'm feeling that way, so I thought I'd ask.  If it gets too intense, I take a shower or sea salt bath, that usually calms me down.

I think it definitely has something to do with what's happening on the planet, and to us.

It comes and goes, sometimes it doesn't happen for a while, but the time frames are not predictable.

Just wanted to know if other's felt this way. 

~ Thanks :-)

Odyssey-1994.gif

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Yah, it's hard for me to define where it's coming from sometimes, I mean I know that other's effect me, and that these things are making us super sensitive, but I really do wonder  :-)
  • Many baths, I didn't think about the Ph part, but that's a good idea :)
  • Energy or E=MC squared...??

Today, science discovered that the so-called constant, "C," is not constant, as faster than light particles have been proven to exist...So E=MC squared, as an Einsteinian formula, does not apply in all circumstance...They should have asked esotericists the question and would have known this truth a century ago...

• Yah Drekx, I do say "energy" a lot ~ and I do think it's probably connected with what Einstein's theory was trying to explain, but I wonder if this kind if energy is more "subtle".... than what Einstein was talking about ~ maybe not :)....

I guess I didn't think about it that way.
  • Wow, great input from everyone here, I'll have to catch up with the comments later today. :-)  Thanks so much guys :)

Ivy, I'll definiately try your meditation exercise, it's verys interesting because a few nights ago, I was sitting in my living room, and looking out the window at Jupiter and meditating.  I did feel like it was helping.  My cat came and sat across from me, like he was meditating with me...  <3

I may be dealing with Kundalini energy, I do think it's my own energy, but honestly I'm not totally sure, it could also be a combination of mine and others :-)
  • ABSOLUTELY feelin it, hearing it....grounding it, sending it to EVERYONE/EVERYTHING EVERYWHERE....

The energy has & still does, help clear residual 'crap' from within.. as it is no longer serving my highest good

Sometimes feels as though I'm too big for my space suit!

IT'S WONDERFUL O:-D

• Totally agree Rosie, it's most definitely a cleansing process!! :)
  • I have felt these feelings too..strangely enough i'm feeling them right now. Its as if there's a charge thats making me feel overwhelmed.. even during my meditations its been different of late.. adjusting to the subtle energies have been getting trickier.. something is happening for sure.
  • Especially after meditation >..Intense Positive energy!
  • Yes!!

It is so intense what I am experiencing and not always pleasurable. I was able to feel what feels like people screaming, and that others are experiencing intense and emotionally charged situations as well. It is intense and I feel like I am super sensitive and feel bombarded all the time...there have been some days where I literally feel like I am coming unglued. That is where grounding and good self care come into play to help through these changes in consciousness. 

I was watching the celestine prophecy with my family the other day and I am starting to see energy more and more it is kinda cool. I do think it will be like the celestine prophecy....

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1528

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info.