Hello!

I am wondering if you could help me find out what type of beings I'm in contact with.. My story is very long and complicated, but to be short.. I experienced ascension symptoms exactly 30 minutes before fireworks at new years eve into the year 2000.. I have read that you get direct contact with ascension guides.. However.. That contact made me very sick.. I had extreme anxiety and panic attacks for several years after.. Then my uncle invited me to attend a theta-healing course.. That he paid for..!

It was exiting and I learned a lot.. But I found that some beings where in my space and they where talking telepathically with me after I learned that at the class.. They obeyed my commands and pretending to be my best friends..

Then they controlled my feelings and asked me to agree with what they sent me.. Which I didn't know what was even.. But I trusted them, so I did say "I am absolutely sure!", then they started to bother me.. It was extremely painful, and I wasn't able to sleep for three days, that made me contact the medical office or whatever and got into this mental ward (hospital).. Before I got into the mental ward.. The beings showed me around the whole hospital except the mental ward.. They knew what doors where open and stuff.. I was kind of not myself so I drove a taxi to my aunt after.. And she drove me back and got me in to the mental ward.. Then I got on medication.. And it did not help any bit.. And it still don't help..

I need to know what has happened to me.. Is this normal when one is ascending? Who are they? How did they gain 100% control over me? They can control what I type in this mail if they wanted to..! Did I somehow throw away the real ascension guides and replaced them with Anunnaki (negative reptile race) or something?

I'm really scared.. And I'm ill! I really need help!
Most spiritual people I meet, got the belief that some incense and some crystals will scare the evil spirits? Well I can tell you that does not help at all.. And I have even met a clairvoyant who saw them and tried to exorcise them away.. She gave up on the third try and told me it was the first time she was not able to throw them away! I still don't know who they are..

I somehow got the belief that I need to clear out miasmas (negative blockages), and that if I experience what I am scared about.. I will get really scared a short while, but eventually I will clear out that energy.. Since I find out that it is not dangerous.. Though these beings scare me big time and it's not looking good from my perspective!

I got two messages however.. From the beings.. The first one was "We just want to give you the experiences you need!" and "Experiences are the most important thing with life!"

Can you help me? I can pay you for the service (preferable PayPal)!

-- 
Mvh. Thomas Ivan Sønsteby (Starlight/Bluelight)

Forum Avatar.png

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Read the book Allies of Humanity. It may give you a better perspective on what is happening to you.

Not all these beings are love and light and maybe very deceptive and manipulative.

Hope it helps

Woodsy

• Hi Thomas,

I really feel for you ...

As my understanding goes no real spiritual guide (if He/She is really your guide ) will ever try to hurt you or control you in any manner.

I fell here what is happened is that you unknowingly have come in contact with the lower species of life forms ... this is only due to this ...

If you really want to come out of it we can try a few experiments if it works we all will be very glad ...

Try this for 4-5 days ... take a lemon preferably yellow ... with no cuts ...Whole lemon ... before sleeping keep the lemon between the folded hands ... pray to whoever you believe ... and please when you pray marks the words carefully ...

"I need your help to come out of this binding and help me to come more towards you. Only your help can bring me out of this pain and sufferring".

Then keep the lemon under your pillow and go to sleep ...  Next day try to remember what you saw in  your dreams ... and write to us how you feel ...

Then we will act accordingly on this ... OK.. Relax everything will be alright.

Let Love, Light and Divinity fill us all .........................

• Dear brother, it is true, crystals and medicine are all placebos when it comes to matters of the spirit. If they don't help, don't use/take them. First place, on our way to enlightment we all have to deal with our deamons, I dealt with mine, I did paid my visits to the shrink, and thanks God she helped me a lot, although I interrupted the process.

I do believe that every live being can heal itself, talking to others won't hurt, but remember that this place we live in is a free will zone, and you have the free will to take control of your mind and body. To get ahead you must be brave, find control by telling this energies that you won't allow their negativity near you, they can manifest, in your dreams or wherever, but you must be extremely brave to face fear and not let it into you.

This beings you talk about, they are actually speaking the truth, in this journey to enlightment, physical pain isn't the only danger, you must prove to yourself how strong you are by not losing your mind.

It is a battle, that I too fight every day, to feel some light, even for 5 minutes, to reach a single moment of peace or to remember what happiness feels like, and once you find that moment, you hold on to it, carry it with you and proceed with your day trying to turn it into love and put it into everything you do.

I know it's hard, it is the hardest task these days, but it's what we came here to do.

I hope this helps, and all my love and light to you dear Thomas.

• im sorry to hear that you have trouble. Any spirit that are not respecting free will, is not of the Light.

I think that the problem is that there were not protection set up, and that there were not asked, whether or not the spirits were of the Light, from Divine Source, before they were allowed in.  

Now, you can command, in the name of God Aton of LIGHT, who is Divine Source, for the spirits to leave you.

You must BIND them before you do.

Say: In the name of God Aton of LIGHT, I bind you, and COMMAND  you, in the name of ATON of LIGHT, REMOVE YOURSELF.

You may use SANANDA/JESUS CHRIST SANANDA as well.  

you have to BIND FIRST and be persistent. some might not go by free will. but according to universal LAW, they must.

you may have other people to say this to help and to put hands on you in same name/s, and use sage/oil. sage all where you live all corners and closets. preferably petition God ATON of LIGHT before you start of help.

they might not leave without fight,but they MUST go. universal law.

for the future always ask EMEDIATELY if the spirits that contact you are from THE LIGHT of God ATON/DIVINE SOURCE.

if they dont answer or try to work around it(and they can,they are sneaky) then command them away. Any "good" spirit will emediately identify themselves,even with name and position. you will have no trouble and no force and they will tell you right away who they comefrom the LIGHT.DIVINE SOURCE. and recognise God ATON of LIGHT,which is DIVINE SOURCE.

If this doesnt help I might know a lady in US that do these things. I dont know if she would help though, but I could ask.

some spirits you must be firm with. This doesnt sound good at all.

I further recommend www.phoenixsourcedistributors.com

Phoenix Journals, Contact Newspaper
    The OFFICIAL source of the Phoenix Journals and Contact Newspaper, documenting God's Plan, the Phoenix Project. Scribed for Sananda and Gyeorgos Cere…
  • If you believe that you can be harmed by them then you will, so remember; you are protected by the white light..visualize this light as a protective barrier and believe, I believe and make it so.

• I don't really know what to say about this. I can only tell you what I would do if I were you. I would just have an iron will, that I will not have you manipulate me anymore. I think the worst thing to do is go into fear. Also I wouldn't take any medication. I would just...have this determination...that you guys aren't going to be bothering me. I would ignore them...and put them out of my mind, pretend like they're not even there.

I would focus on good things...ask God to help get rid of them...I guess the white light trick couldn't hurt. I would just believe that I am divinely protected, and have faith in that. I don't think battling them either is the best thing...just ignore them, don't give them any of your energy. If you keep doing that, they'll probably get sick of you and go try to find someone else to play around with.

I don't know how much good that's gonna do, it's what I would do though. I'm just glad I don't have problems like this...when it comes to dark beings, I'm pretty much left alone...they probably know I just wouldn't stand for it.

• you are just going through the process of learning how to control your fields and the fields around you. you are possinly picking up your guides thoughts and intents for you. i was infected by a reptilian demon for several months. and what you are experiencing is not an anunnaki. they hate, make you feel negativity towards any and everyone. i am a lightworker and with the help of divine providence and my 2 archangel guides. michael and gabriel. these being are crafty in nature and burrow tunnels and may come and go whenever they please. any demon is allergic to frankin ense. it sends them directly back to hell. no pass go, or collect 200 dollars. take the time to meditate and find your highee self and guides, ask for help from ashtar and our creator. tell them to help balance you and get you ready to help balance others with the divine light. the day is coming. evil shall be purged entirely by the galactics and mother earth herself. the time is now, dear friend. no soul will be left behind on this momentous leap in history. peace and love my brothers and sisters, we are always with you. :)
    • correction..frankincense

• Anxiety is so common during ascension... i know when i started hearing voices i panicked... but then relaxed... and it was going good, but if at any time i feel its uncomfortable or "too much" i let my guides and the angels know, and they respect those wishes.

Sometimes negatives do try and get in, in this case have to be very clear and say GO AWAY or swear at them... but never in fear, just in faith in the divine and with love. The negatives cant stay in that type of presence too long.

I am so sorry you had to go through this, but please ask your guides and the angels to help you during this time and they will help you thats what their job is.

Dont pay someone for any service because whatever your presented with you can solve it from your own within with the help of the light.

Don't despair, we are with you. Lots of love dear one.

• I have myself felt anxiety and extreem fear during this shift and so I do believe that it is normal. Humanity is releasing a lot of garabage and so we can feel the effects from it. I was energetically entangled with people and wanted to get away from the energy as much as possible. so you are not alone....

are there local healers, shamans you can go to?

I remember you posting something like this.... sounds like you have what Marique posted about the post abduction symptoms, like post traumatic stress from abduction.

*be well* ~it is gunna be ok...

love

tentinyturtles

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1528

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Getting into some great benefits we get from being out in the Sun in this video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uYP-VTctWq4"
48 minutes ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Gonna go get some sun after this video :) Great benefits from the Sun talked about here. https://youtu.be/uYP-VTctWq4?si=km5IHGzwKRXodJT9"
51 minutes ago
"Dr. Berg gets into the truth of what is really in plant based meat in this video. No thank you to plant based crap. Real meat is better. https://youtu.be/CeGlTGWtVnM?si=Oxa19iG_N4jq3L6r"
57 minutes ago
"Dr. Berg gets into the truth of what is really in plant based meat in this video. No thank you to plant based crap. Real meat is better. https://youtu.be/CeGlTGWtVnM?si=poD0UcNtZ8cHdnPw"
59 minutes ago
"Trudeau is another Dark Cabal turd that needs to go away. https://youtu.be/U9q1EAyAx_4?si=tFXfWhMuBJlrmE8p"
1 hour ago
"A good top 10 list of keto foods from Dr. Westman. https://youtu.be/ZtnMYhLga84?si=YdeZ--3UzyOb_Tov"
1 hour ago
"A good top 10 list of keto foods from Dr. Westman. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZtnMYhLga84"
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Amazing speech in the UK Parliament, by Andrew Bridgen MP, anent covid vaccine harms on the population....This is his latest speech, which was so hard-hitting, it caused the public gallery to erupt into screams of support and cheers...

Dr John…"
2 hours ago
More…