Orbs in the night sky ~ March 2012

8110277490?profile=original

8110277277?profile=original

My family and Grandma saying hello! : ) ~ March 2012

8110277869?profile=original

8110277674?profile=original

8110277896?profile=original

8110277692?profile=original

These photos were taken by my brother, mother and I on three different digital cameras. The first two were taken my brother at Larnach Castle on the Otago Peninsula. The others were photographed by me at the Otago Museum and on my property in Dunedin, New Zealand except for the last two photos taken by my mum in March 2012 in Nelson, NZ with her camera. I'm quite sure that the orbs in my mother's shots are my lovely grandma, since the photos were taken at my aunties house and my cousins wedding party and she appeared right above my grandad and cousin : )

I've had my digital camera for about 6 years now, but hadn't photographed anything orb-like before last year so I was quite interested in these. I don't think there's anything wrong with our cameras because we've all taken heaps of other 'normal' photos since then. My brother suggested that the orbs in his photos are due to moisture in the air since it was raining lightly that night, but that doesn't explain why they appeared inside the castle ballroom next to the fire and it wasn't moist in the museum or at my grandparents house.

Larnach Castle is apparently haunted by William Larnach who shot himself in parliament and other members of his family who died at the castle. The ballroom was built for William's daughter Kate as a gift for her 21st birthday and she died of typhoid 5 years later. William's first 2 wives also died there and William commited suicide after discovering that his much younger third wife was having an affair with his son Donald, who later also shot himself at a Dunedin Hotel.

Despite all the tragedy at Larnach Castle I didn't sense any negative energy there so perhaps the entities are happy during social occasions? Maybe that's why we say when we're happy our spirits are high! I'd like to know if anyone else has taken photos of orbs/spirits at Larnach castle. I started a Larnach Castle Ball group on Facebook so people can post their own photos.

Thanks for reading, please comment and add more orb photos you'd like to share.

Peace, Love & Light,

Kelly : )

~XOX~

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• You're absolutely right Andy, but how did you know?!

My mother saw a women's ghostly figure sitting in the sewing room at Larnach Castle many years ago. She believes it was William's first wife Constance and my partner also felt a presence in Constance's bedroom, so I guess the spirits there are well-aquainted with my family. My mother has only been there a few times but she's actually a 'host of Larnach Castle', which means that when she takes people to visit the castle she gets in for half-price.

Speaking of history, I've always been fascinated with Egypt and there's an awesome Egyptian mummy at the top of the stairs in the first photo which was entombed in Egypt for 2300 years and has since been at the Otago Museum for over 116 years. My partner Greg and I love to visit her so we had just been looking at the mummy before we walked down the stairs and I took the photo. She was exactly the same height as me and about my age when she died and experts have reconstructed her face to see how she looked, (although the model of her face was hardly flattering!).

I once had a very vivid and powerful dream that I was a beautiful Egyptian queen who was haughty and cruel, I can quite clearly remember being adorned with gorgeous jewels and walking among my subjects while looking down on them like they were petty and worthless. It hope I wasn't like that, but it could be a reason why I'm now very humble and prefer not to be in a position where I have power over others (although I still love my precious gems!)

Thanks for the input and many blessings to you too : )

8116266270?profile=original

8116265479?profile=original

8116266295?profile=original

8116266658?profile=original 

• Hi Andy,

The girls in the museum photo are my little angels of light Amika and Emily.

I've never seen any photos with orbs around me before so I think these orbs were connected to the castle.

I feel like I've got a very strong connection to Larnach Castle and have always been drawn to it. I've fully researched the Larnach family History and even have a painting of the castle above my fireplace. In fact I'd probably live there if I could!

Thanks for asking : )  

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1513

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 729

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

RandyFirstContact commented on Movella's blog post Arcturian visitations ✨
"Hi Movella. A couple of questions. What does the name Merrtro mean? I am assuming this is a Sirian name.

Also do you know if most starseed children being born like Merrtro have their 3rd strand of DNA fully activated? Sheldan talked about how many…"
24 minutes ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
We are The Arcturian Council. We are pleased to connect with all of you. We are always approaching another level of consciousness here in the ninth dimension, and so are you there in the fourth. Every step forward for you is a step up in terms of…
2 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
 Greetings! From heart to heart in this moment we speak, I am Kejraj.Many changes spoken of in the recent times will begin to really be noticed by all in the physical aspect of this reality.We do not speak of only political and economical change, or…
2 hours ago
Infinity updated their profile
5 hours ago
Infinity updated their profile photo
5 hours ago
Infinity liked Krishna Kalki's discussion UFOs zig-zagging over nuclear power plant …There Is A Reason Why They Are There
5 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
7 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
7 hours ago
More…