Open letter to the GFL

Dear sirs,

I have wondered about the way you operate about the presence of extra terrestrials on Earth as a secret and the way all this madness keep happening. I'm not saying that your way is wrong, but I have another idea:

What if the GFL simply made evil doing impossible in the way that ALL weapons made with the intention to kill others is suddenly turned useless and all nuclear bombs are suddenly removed, and all atomic powerplants are suddenly dysfunctional and all trees in the rain forrests are suddenly involnerable to be taken down by humans and all wild animals are suddenly immortal to human hunters etc. etc. 

If we simply make it IMPOSSIBLE for mankind to do evil things. And when this has been going on for a while, the Galactics can make a mass landing all over the planet. 

I'm looking forward to hearing what you think about this idea.

With love

I am Ríam

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• They aren't magic -___-

• Hey Riam.  The forces of light are going to flush the toilet.  It's up to you and I and the rest of us to get out the toilet brush and clean up our mess.  If we were "saved" we wouldn't learn as much as we would if we actually "saved" ourselves.  Now where did I leave that toilet brush?

• Great idea. . We need intervetion NOW !!

• Ashtar appeared to my partner while he was watching the Cuban Missile Crisis when he was 9 years old and told him that no nukes where allowed. Many military personnel have testified that lightships hovered over the nuclear facility they were stationed at and all of the nukes would be made permanently in operable. Lately there have been several reports of weapons not working on both sides of a conflict. In addition the drone companies are having a heck of a time getting the spy drones to work. I read an article where they would fall apart in mid air. A technician would go to lunch and upon his return the drone he had just built was in pieces, he would run to his superiors with the news and return to find the drone was put back together but not work. Ashtar told my partner that the earth would be 8 times worse if the galactics where not intervening. They have neutralized vaccines, the viral outbreaks, chemtrails and radiation contamination. I live in Seattle and we would have been totally radiated by now from Japan, let alone Japan. I like your idea about the animals. 

Blessings,

Arienus

• OMG that is so funny, they are having fun with the military! Gotta love them!

• Interesting post!  Very inspiring ideals!  Let me tell you my info on this subject:  First, Ashtar and many other light beings have said that there will be NO nuclear, bio or chemical war that will destroy humanity.  They have sent lightships to nuclear plants and have either lowered they output or shut them down.  I actually seen a report done about UFO's appearing over nuclear sites and shuting them down last year.  

Remember that Earth is a learning school and you cannot "die".  What people are going thru is what they decided they wanted to experience before being born.  Perhaps they have done mean things to others in a past life and want to make amends by sacrificing their present life for others this time.  There's just no way of knowing.  You have to put that in God's hands and have faith whatever happens is for our highest good.  What I have learned is to bless each experience, good or bad, learn from it and move on.  I know it is easier said than done. 

Hope this helps a bit, Darryl 

• Philosoraptor wasn'tcalling you hun by name. It is a term of endearment, short for honey. kinda like dear one.

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1528

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
"The tide is turning Drexk-and Isreal just bombed Iran to escalate WW3 that will make everything else yeaterday's news (hope not)-explosions in Syria and Iraq too
Iran is the biggest sponsor of organized terror strikes, but Biden released $6 billion…"
7 minutes ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
Antarctic pyramids and structures.No preamble today.We may be getting a clearer picture of what the “we’re going down this weekend” might involve. And it’s only Thursday. Urgent Alert: Space Force Flexed on Deep State Showing they can/will Shut…
49 minutes ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
| SourceThe corporate theater of the absurd that passes off as news in the West reached a new low with the so-called Iranian attack on Israel that was “99% stopped” by Israel. The Israeli cabinet then issued a photograph and video with bottles of…
1 hour ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything Ufo Or Et Related
"Sighting down in Cave Creek near Phoenix Arizona sometime in 2012. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qvHT7CtZ9RE"
1 hour ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Sighting down in Cave Creek near Phoenix Arizona sometime in 2012. https://youtu.be/qvHT7CtZ9RE?si=YkuqxjOlQ5jN7LtG"
1 hour ago
Love & Joy posted a discussion
  Soothing Aid To Ascension By Natalie Glasson & The Venus Beings It is a delight to be in your presence today. We are the collective energy of beings from Venus. We share with you our love, our peace and connection. We wish to be of service to you…
2 hours ago
11 hours ago
11 hours ago
More…