What Dr. Robert Malone could NOT tell Joe Rogan

Bypass censorship by sharing this link:
Image: What Dr. Robert Malone could NOT tell Joe Rogan

(Natural News) Joe Rogan’s interview with Dr. Robert Malone was, without question, one of the most important interviews of 2021. The interview has been reposted numerous times across free speech video sites. Here’s a link on Brighteon to view the entire three hours.

Throughout the interview, Dr. Malone was meticulous, thoughtful and highly informative. We also learn how he deeply cares about humanity and is motivated by compassion, not greed (unlike the vaccine manufacturers and corporate media).

Joe Rogan, for his part, was near perfect in his balancing of listening and then asking important questions that reflected the thoughts of his audience. This was perhaps one of Joe’s best interviews because he is well informed, yet patient in allowing Dr. Malone to tell the full story in detail. It’s also wonderful that there were no advertising interruptions or commercial breaks, allowing us all to focus on Malone’s warning for the world.

What Dr. Malone could NOT tell Joe Rogan

For the record, and out of a sense of professionalism and respect for both Rogan and Dr. Malone, what you are about to read and learn here is my own analysis. In no way am I attempting to state that Malone or Rogan would say these things, nor that they told me to say them. To date, I have not spoken with Dr. Malone, although I hope to invite him to my new interview studio in Austin, launching next month.

Dr. Malone is very smart to stick to the facts of what he knows, and he repeatedly told Rogan that he was not going to speculate on the motivations or mindset of those who are running the global covid vaccination scheme. This is exactly the right strategy for Malone because he stays in his lane of science, evidence and data-driven explanations.

Support our mission and enhance your own self-reliance: The laboratory-verified Organic Emergency Survival Bucket provides certified organic, high-nutrition storable food for emergency preparedness. Completely free of corn syrup, MSG, GMOs and other food toxins. Ultra-clean solution for years of food security. Learn more at the Health Ranger Store.

It is up to other people — such as myself, Alex Jones, Steve Quayle, David Icke and so on — to tell the rest of the story that Dr. Malone cannot state. That’s what my podcast is about here: the things that Dr. Malone cannot tell Rogan even if he wanted to.

Dr. Malone is getting red-pilled at breakneck speed, so he’s probably aware of all this (at least that’s my guess). He knows the behavior of Big Pharma, Big Government, Big Media and Big Tech isn’t just one giant coincidence. It’s a plan. And every plan has a desired outcome.

Everything Dr. Malone is observing is explained by the global extermination agenda targeting humanity

The motivation behind everything Dr. Malone explains to Rogan in the interview is simply inescapable. Why are hospitals and governments throwing out all the rules of medical ethics? Why are they suppressing early treatments that would save lives? Whey are they incentivizing hospitals to diagnose more people with covid? Why are they using a PCR test that lacks specificity and can be turned up to produce false positives? Why is the media lying about all this? Why is Big Tech censoring scientists and anyone else who disagrees with the official narrative?

And most importantly, why are the governments of the world in a mad panic to inject as many people as possible with mRNA nanoparticles that override their protein synthesis and turn their bodies into spike protein (bioweapons) factories?

The answer is obvious and inescapable: They are trying to achieve global depopulation.

There is no other explanation that fits the observed behavior. Dr. Malone no doubt sees this but, for good reason, won’t speculate about it. It’s difficult to prove the state of mind of government leaders or globalists. But their actions tell the real story here: Yes, they are deliberately trying to exterminate as many human beings as possible. (See Depopulation.news for focused news stories on this topic.)

We are living through a global genocide campaign. Planetary-scale ethnic cleansing.

But who is driving the effort to exterminate humanity and cleanse planet Earth?

Once you realize there is a panicked, coordinated global effort to exterminate the human race and “reboot” planet Earth without human beings existing here, the obvious question becomes: Who is behind all this?

What if the “who” question is bigger than you previously imagined? What if it’s a cosmic question of who?

What if the globalists aren’t the masters of this but actually just the puppets of something bigger?

Dr. Malone could not tell this part of the story, so it’s up to people like us take the baton, salute Dr. Malone for his courageous voice, and reveal the rest of the story that few dare tell.

Hear it all in this special report podcast, below:

Brighteon.com/9f76180e-1642-43a0-ba33-5fde2b35eb37

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• "What if it’s a cosmic question of who?" I will state for the record that the motive for human depopulation of Earth was engineered by lower conscious Earth human minds and is not driven by off-worlders...

Even the former Anunnaki and Anchara Alliance star nations, are not behind this...

The globalists on Earth are on their own in such decisions and it relates to the fact that they know they are losing control over Humanity.....If they cannot control, they will destroy....It is a fit of pique by senior members of the leading Illuminoid families, who seek to maintain control, using a new banking system, and the "Great Reset" leads into that more controlling environment....Their new (singular) post-fiat digital currency system, would be even more restrictive upon human lives....They know this. They feel that they could never succeed in this desperate endeavor, if they had to control large numbers of people, as present...8 billion people is a large number. Their new system would control all aspects of lives. They know it would be overthrown, by many rebellions. Thus, they seek to reduce Earth's population, drastically, so as to rule in continuance...To be successful in maintaining their rule over people. People who would be heavily restricted, even more than the people of China....

These evil Earth human beings are limited consciousness fools....They will be stopped from successfully transitioning the world. However, there will STILL be a drastically smaller population, as many have already taken at least one covid vaccine....Others have foolishly chosen to take two shots. And others, three...
    I predict a smaller population within a few years, but the forces of Light will furnish a better world, after the dark is finally defeated...A new golden age is coming, for the survivors..

And those many who have already taken the vaccine....? ill health leading to death, over a slow process duration, for some, a sudden heart attack, for others. Five years at the most...Which will effect the current economies, as these will be working age people...Many children, many elderly and many of working age...

However: Whatever the reason for taking the vaccine, it was a freewill choice...So unfortunately, they were scared into taking it...But did so because they thought they should, or were afraid of catching a mostly harmless coronavirus, or thought they had better not look too anti-social...Or because they did not want to lose their jobs, or careers...Either way, such ones surrendered spiritual integrity to evil forces...There have been very few cases of people being physically restrained, to be forced the vaccine...It may seem so, but to date, not the case...Most succumbed to subterfuge....And as such, they must suffer the consequences, under karmic law, as those responsible for placing them in that position...

It is easy to think that Earth humans cannot be as evil as off-worlders....Many are in denial about their own Earth human leaders. They do not want to think that people can be so cruel to their own sentient kind...Thus we hear of "cosmic questions." Passing the buck....

Those many good lightworkers who tried to inform others of the dangers, even if their sound advice was spurned and not adopted, will win themselves spiritual advancements, through selfless services offered...Such ones must resist the frail temptation to be in denial of truth, through not accepting the very real possibility, that evil is within the human race on Earth...It seems unimaginable to some, but that would be the same psychology possessed of Germany's population, after witnessing evidence of the holocaust, post WW2.
    • Given the amount of death and destruction the globalists are causing, what's stopping the GFL from using deadly force against the Cabal's leadership via assassination?
      • Spiritual laws...
        Moreover, Humanity must want to break free.....Many seem willing to be used by evil....The very same ones who took the vaccine once, twice, three times, and some four times.......These ones will not be among us on the physical plane, at some stage within five years...
        The survivors will have earned a new star nation citizenship title of Solarian....These will become GFL protected, henceforth....Then through the law of freewill, technologies can be shared...Including military technologies that defend against evil...The Earth will never again allow a permitted evil....It will ascend to 5th dimension and higher...
        • I'm sorry Drekx, but this is the same argument like Krishna Kalki's when he says that people who smoke, drink alcohol or do drugs are accumulating bad karma and their way of life is against God's way etc.
          I like to believe in miracles :)
          • There is a right to freewill choices, but these are layered, karmically....For example, we all have the right to eat junk food, drink alcohol, take untested vaccines, etc, BUT, WE ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR OUR BODILY HEALTH....

It is not the government, or health ministry, or Dr Fauci, WHO, whatever.....WE ARE EACH RESPONSIBLE FOR OUR OWN HEALTH....We have freewill to destroy ourselves, through suicide, also...BUT, that may not serve the greater good of the Plan.....As Earth will need ascended physical angels...Earth Guardians....

Of course, many do not know this, but the fact is, if you have not used discernment in your life, up to this stage, you may fall at the hurdle of the ultimate test, which is the current covid pandemic....Unfortunate, but we are each responsible for maintaining health.....Our life plan might cause an intervention by guides, but in many cases, not....

Guides can heal, if your life plan demands your incarnation's continuance...So miracles are still possible....These will be rare, though...

The Arcturians have already looked into your case.....You are healed, so don't worry...
            • Thank you Drekx for the wonderful news! I must admit I had a beginning myocarditis when I was back in Vienna in summer. And after 3 days it was gone. Now without symptoms, thank you again for the confirmation and I think I will take the matter seriously now.
              You are of a wonderful assistance for us all on ACC, keep up the good work, cheers mate
              • I bet there are 10.000 reasons why people take/don’t take the jab.

We can’t really look into their souls and know whether taking the jab was the worst karmic move they made in their life.

My own reasons of not getting the jab aren’t spiritually nor rationally motivated. I thought: it’s like the flu shot and it’s not mandatory, so why bother?

But when the fear mongering increased in the media and politicians started to act like weird psychos, I thought: I’m outta here 😄

I did the usual: avoid unnecessary stress and ignore the hype.
                • It seems that Agarther has just given up smoking, so there is a silver lining to this event today...Of course, it is freewill that must be honoured...Nobody should have to be told to do this, or that.....But clearly, some choices do aid a life's plan...
                  A healthy body is a blessing and a responsibility, both...
              • You better stay here 🙂 I’m glad are okay. Good vibes! 💗
                • I will ET Hugger, no mistakes anymore ;)
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1511

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 729

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Yes indeed Movella and more of it to come :)"
1 hour ago
Movella left a comment on Comment Wall
"Thanks Justin, it’s great to see the truth being exposed.👌🏼"
3 hours ago
"Gonna be awesome when all these individuals are eventually brought to justice. https://youtu.be/MuL0H6SqA4g?si=MqkYecDQvnFZDQzz"
4 hours ago
Krishna Kalki replied to Krishna Kalki's discussion UFOs zig-zagging over nuclear power plant …There Is A Reason Why They Are There
"Like I stated before …Beings on this planet spent billions on looking for other planets and trillions on destroying their own planet ..one big danger is nuclear arms which the extraterrestrials are warning us as they have seen beings bestroying…"
4 hours ago
Agarther Z posted a discussion
"Sorry, we didn't know it was invisible." The retired colonel of the Air Force of the SR Yugoslavia, Zoltan Dani, who was at the head of the unit that shot down the American F-117 stealth plane on March 27, 1999, together with his comrades…
4 hours ago
Krishna Kalki posted a discussion
It's not the first time UFOs targeting Nuclear Plants and Nuclear War Heads ...Nuclear misused means danger to the planet.. to the universe ..to all inhabitants SO EXTRATERRESTRIALS ARE WARNING HUMANDS NOT TO PLAY WITH FIRE ..Read about it…
5 hours ago
"I was actually watching an episode of Ancient Aliens which talks about Mexico's importance in all of this. It talked about the temples down there. Interesting info from that episode. That show may not have perfect truth in it, but it does a good job…"
5 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Yes, this tradition of mass formation activities by the GFL, over Mexico, was resurrected, at the commencement of the Meso-American "6th sun," solar eclipse, of June 30th 1992 and has taken place, ever since...including those of 2005 and 2006, you…"
5 hours ago
More…