Dearest All

This very well may be for me the clearest, most rational, spiritual, heart centred view of what has been and is happening on our Earth....

Tell me what you think....

Love

Lori Scott Kaiser

I still cannot get my computer to html videos in the body of my discussions....anyone who could help me with this...please message me....

Here is the link and I will put the html version in the first reply...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?list=UUpThq06FcqaMnfmcJOU5ehQ&v=iIkGX6MdBt0&feature=player_embedded#!

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• 8114552053?profile=original Lori we are returning to being Trinary Beings not Binary. Men are Not from Mars and Girls are not from Venus always fighting. Returning the Love we return the real Yellow Brick Road to find the Pearl of Great Price as we have been told. The Oyster loves the grit to death and transmutes it into the beauty of the Pearl which we learn to do in loving foregiveness and acceptance of All That Is. Prime Creator and Prime Creatrix the Queen off the Chess Board Our Cosmic Mother and Archetype of All Femininty. Blessings love Joy Balance Harmony Grace kingjeff

•  Lori just a bit more information which we have all just blissfully sailed through while those who are in tune spiritually are yet to report. Yes there are many Psychic Channels and you have to sift through that. I have just listened to that Radio Chat which was accurate but dismissive of 12/12/12 as they were unaware of the info and unaware that we are all changed forever as a result of that sequence of events which from my knowledge and Intuition I share once more with you all.

12/12/12 famously 12 days before Christmas which it has been for the last 26,000 years. The Earth has moved into the Galactic Equator and is being bombarded with much higher frequencies. Our 12 strand DNA was severed around 100,000 years ago and how and when will be told by another. So we have been living with a 3 strand DNA while those indigenous native peoples have been targeted because they maintain their Connections to Source Energy. On the 12/12/2012 was the start of a download for 9 days activating the Atomic Diamond God Cell seeded in us at birth before incarnation which harmonizes with the Macro Multidimensional All That Is Heart Stargate Matrix. Over those 9 days we were recharged and rebooted for the Golden Age. On the 21/12/12 the 12 Strand DNA was switched on and for the next 72 hours there was a massive adjustment purge and cleansing. The Tibetan Lamas said there would be ghosts, the Bible the Day of the Lord when all are burnt up an who could stand. So we have high frequencies now in charge and there is no turning back for we have all changed. Which brings us to Christmas Eve and December 25 when our Sun aligns with Alcyone Our Central Sun for the first time in 26,000 years and there has been Avatars every 2,000 years to Earth Jesus being the last one. This is also the beginning of the Aquarius age on Dec 25 which brings me to my next intuitive insight. Astrology  Pisces  ruler of 2 Planets 2 Elements Feminine and Aquarius also Ruler of 2 Planets 2 Elements and masculine Etherically Aquarius impregnates Pisces and the Offspring is Leo the 5 Pointed Star 5 Elements being The Golden Child presaged by Walt Disney and the Lion King announcing the New Golden Age which is everyone on the Planet as Mother Gaia has just birthed us All when we awaken to it and start to form new Habits of Loving Living and Being. Blessings Love Joy Balance Harmony Grace kingjeff

• :))

8114613255?profile=original

•  As has been said through me for some time to members on Ashtar Command "May a trillion Rainbow Heart Bubbles erupt from Your Heart blessing and healing all that you come in touch with 24/7 leaving behind a gift of your very special unique perfume. A contact in Norway said "Kingjeff what is this perfume filling my room " I replied, "Thank you for this confirmation as I was prompted to send out this blessing and so Lori I share it with you." Cheers Love Joy Balance Harmony Grace kingjeff8113717284?profile=original

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1528

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Infinity liked CoMdr * LightSpeed *'s discussion The Grays Hidden Agenda Revealed! in ASHTAR Cáfe
1 hour ago
RichRaelian liked rev.joshua skirvin's blog post Benjamin Fulford Report: Iran Attacks Israel, Brought to You by Coca Cola, Vanguard and BlackRock; By Benjamin Fulford.
1 hour ago
RichRaelian liked AlternateEarth's discussion I'm Pansexual, and Here's What I Want You to Know
2 hours ago
motherbg liked rev.joshua skirvin's blog post High Strangeness the Order of the Day [videos] Shit’s About to Get Real ! Episode 1 : Starship Earth; The Big Picture
3 hours ago
motherbg liked Love & Joy's discussion Soothing Aid To Ascension By Natalie Glasson & The Venus Beings
3 hours ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
"The tide is turning Drexk-and Isreal just bombed Iran to escalate WW3 that will make everything else yeaterday's news (hope not)-explosions in Syria and Iraq too
Iran is the biggest sponsor of organized terror strikes, but Biden released $6 billion…"
8 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
Antarctic pyramids and structures.No preamble today.We may be getting a clearer picture of what the “we’re going down this weekend” might involve. And it’s only Thursday. Urgent Alert: Space Force Flexed on Deep State Showing they can/will Shut…
9 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
| SourceThe corporate theater of the absurd that passes off as news in the West reached a new low with the so-called Iranian attack on Israel that was “99% stopped” by Israel. The Israeli cabinet then issued a photograph and video with bottles of…
10 hours ago
More…