In my dream, I am on my way to pick up my ipad, but then the place become a war zone, its almost like the whole city is under terrorist attack, and most civilian is taken hostage. Its just like a war zone where tanks and all those weaponry are used, civilians are torched for fun and used to walk in front to use as human shield and walk pass land mines. I am lucky that I didn't get hurt at all, and before i am about to get torched some good terrorist rescue me by taking me to walk pass the land mines so I can get a quick one, and he gave me the thickest phone book and tell me that at least your name will remain after I got blown up. Finally I escaped to the safe zone and cried with others. 

The dream is so crazy, so real, so much detail that i don't even want to describe, it can not be any more real then it could be, involved with over 100000 people at least, and the feeling of the pain, fears, hopeless  etc... all those bad feelings.  

I had a few bad dreams in my life and they all seems real and bad, but this is like the worst ever! It shocked me pretty badly, and it felt as if it happened the entire day.  I don't get it, what's the message here? war is bad? a sign of war? or things i need to discover in my belief systems?

What about you guys, have you guy ever had terrible dreams, and learn it from? I hardly have bad dreams in my life, and this is off the chart... OMG!!!

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

•  Dreams are your Higher Self or Intuition/Intuitive mind communicating with you. I've read that one must face ALL fears in dreams. It is then when we realize that it is All "illusion."  It is a parallel reality.Each thing in a dream of course has symbolic representation. You also have the ability to change the dream while in the dream to whatever outcome you desire. Once I was coming face to face with some sort of Monster or Demon in my dream and of course I was terrified but while in the dream I remembered what I read about facing your fears in a dream. Usually I would just force myself to wake up but then I decide to face this monster and walked right up to him with my face an inch from his face in a not backing down attitude. He then turned into a painting and was no longer a threat to me as he was just only an illusion of my fear or fears. Hope this can help in some way. Namaste and Sweet Dreams.

• that sounds good and i would want to do it next time, but then, every time when I dream its almost like i have no control at all, i didn't know i was dreaming, i just follow what ever is happened and i don't have a second chance of thinking about my choice. In this world when something happen, i can calculate then decide what i do, and in my dream i just do what ever come up to my mind first, its almost like i have no choice and i am only there to experience what ever is happening. 

I remember when i was little before age of 6, when i dream i have total control of my dream and i know that i am dreaming, and that ability is gone for long.  is there a way to be more aware and take control?

• Train yourself to remember before going to sleep that you want and will be in control of your dreams.

Say something like, "If I dream while I am asleep, I am going to take control. I know whatever happens after I fall sleep will be a dream and I will be in control. I will be more aware."

It might not happen right away but if you're really passionate about it then eventually it'll be a nightly thing (could be a few days, to weeks, to a year). Depends on how much sleep you get a night, and how busy or stressful your day was. Sometimes the stress of the day might be more important to your mind/subconsciousness than what you'll experience that night in the dream so you won't be so lucid or aware of the dream.

• thanx, i do that

• Relax. I've had "battle dreams" where I actually do get hit but feel nothing, and the dream continues as if nothing happened. I've been turned into a zombie by a zombie dog bite, but the community is accepting and even sanctions "zombie living areas" (and the zombie living areas were full of parties lol). I've felt bullets go into my head, I've felt a car run over and swipe off the top of my head. I've been hiding in a building where a bomb exploded right on the wall next to me. I never took any of these dreams as "a warning this is going to happen in real life"... but then again, I usually view my dreams with a playground mentality and appreciate them for entertainment purposes. I always tell whoever is responsible for my dreams that if there is a message I'm supposed to get, it needs to be clear and plain as day and not disguised in riddles or puzzles or symbols... because otherwise, I'm just going to play around in my dreams. I don't sleep to work. I sleep to play! Well I sleep to sleep... but you know what I mean.

This is the message I got based on what you shared: and he gave me the thickest phone book and tell me that at least your name  will remain after I got blown up.

I think this part is pointing out what you're going to leave behind after you die. Are you okay with leaving just a name behind? Or do you want to leave something more behind? Like planting trees. Or an external part of yourself (like building a house, or a park, or art, or technology, or a new discovery, or a book, or a video game or a website.. or anything you might invent or create and put out into the world). Or even a family, a lineage, a legacy. Or help a community or other people.

You do whatever you feel you must. But don't let the emotions/theme of the dream drag you down if you don't want it to.

• hmm... you have bring up another perspective which is meaningful for me dig in, thank you

• Well, I don't have a TV, I don't watch youtube and I ignore all news as well as this website and many others, and my dreams and my life have been nothing but a paradise since then. :)

Get off the @-flood first. When your mind has been detoxed mentally after 2-4 weeks, your dreams will probably start to make sense again. :)

•    I don't understand, Ima Scending, if you ignore this website, how you can be reading it and posting on it?  Is that a bit like going on a fast and raiding the refridgerator in the middle of the night?  Please explain.

• I believe he means it's like watching onion news (which you should if you're in need of comic relief, warning, it's usually stupid). You know it's bullcrap and so you don't take it seriously. -- but it's always funny when you show someone who isn't familiar with news satire who takes it seriously for a moment.

• Big comforting hug as this reads like a very scary dream.  Yes, dreams like this one are being experienced right now by many.  Definitely can be a clearing of negative emotions, experiences or fears associated with outdated belief systems.

But also know that we are assisting with a massive planetary clearing and this is BIG work!  Good idea to call on the Angelics.  Love and Light

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1538

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
5 hours ago
5 hours ago
Love & Joy posted a discussion
   What Is The Core Of Your Life On Earth? By Steven Hutchinson Wesak, on May 23, is where we think of and celebrate the birth and life of Buddha....Remember Buddha turned away from family riches to find his own inner peace and…
8 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
"😎"Why Must You," by Souldoubt....A nice groovy number from 2006-04-01...Composer: Alex Dean

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-B67tdwLONM"
12 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
The pedo-blackmailed and bribed acting troupe that pretends to be the US government just bought itself a little more than a week’s survival time by means of outright crime. The Rothschild/Rockefeller owners of the US Corporation did this by fooling…
12 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to Justin89636's discussion All About Billy Meier and the Plejaren
"Ah yes, that link is the source material for the video, which I provided to my friends at "Family of Light" to post, on my behalf, on YouTube, back in 2015...If you look on the cover image, it has both my logo, as well as that of FOL......Those guys…"
15 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything Ufo Or Et Related
"Gulf Breeze sighting back in 1992. Communication between those on the ground and the crafts was made here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rp0BaS21r68"
15 hours ago
"Gulf Breeze sighting back in 1992. Communication between those on the ground and the crafts was made here. https://youtu.be/rp0BaS21r68?si=VbczGAkXB_mQgYa-"
15 hours ago
More…