...Obama's forged birth cert...

...... US: Orly Taitz, who has taken the Obama citizenship issue to court before, is filing another case against Obama for a forged birth certificate. She claims that the certificate was doctored, the document's serial number is out of sequence, the typing isn't aligned, and it was printed on green paper instead of white, like other Hawaiian birth records of that era. DailyMail 2011 May 3.......

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• yes but alex jones said it was as if they wanted him to get caught.......it was to fish those who are to challenge his leadership role.....

Strange though people are worrying about this yet no one dared to lift a finger when both of the george bushs reign in power killed all those people upon the masses and yet when there is a one on one person killings it is jail time for murder but when a president or prime minister kills a nation not of thier own then they are called a hero.

But when a birth certificate looks fake they kick the man who is going to release ufo documents and all other things very soon and i guess those ones going after him is going to make sure that that does not happen.

any ways the fbi is releasing documents since march about alien abductions, ufo's and many other things as i think they were forced to release these information under the freedom of information act......
  • Yes, Alexander, I do know a lot of things, that many people are deluding themselves.  I think, that people have to believe what ever they are going to believe, at this point.  I see a lot of senseless anger out in the world, for what I'm not sure, but in time, I know that we will see the truth, that is my hope, that is always my hope.

You have to go with what you believe in, I have to go with what I believe in.  

If people want to invest their time into senseless conspiracy theories by some mad-man on "Prison-Planet" and that makes them happy, or fulfills some kind of need within them, then maybe they need to walk that path.

Personally, I choose not to believe sensionalist fear retorick, I don't trust Alex Jones at all.

I think he tells nothing but lies.

• well said!
  • And what is the purpose to forge his birth certificate?

Why he will change something on his birth certificate?

• Maybe because you can only become the president if you're a US born citizen. It's a good enough reason to forge your birth certificate :)

• Obama's birth certificate is not forged...   It's as real as anyone else's.  

He is a great President, on top of it all, I don't see why people want to keep attacking a good person like him!  

If people would take some of the energy they use attacking people or thinking about some "Illuminati", or conspiracy theories that are bogus and don't exist, they would have more time to learn to heal, or see how wonderful this world is, and that there are good people in the Government, that really are trying to change things for the better.

And I would have time to feel better to because I'm not constantly having to defend people for nothing.

• there is always an ends to a means.  Pay attention to the climate, not just the rain drops.
    • are u on something? He is a great President! Not, Hes done the oppisite of what he said he would. Hes increased the size of goverment, no transperancy , grown the debt to the celeing, hasnt done anything to bring back the jobs that we lost need i go on. So how is he a great president that statement makes no sense, hes a fraud and a liar just another corupt political puppet head pos. And thats not being negative thats being real!!!!!
      • Agreed, he's shown himself no better than most of the previous presidents
      • It's hard to change the country if no one is willing to change, and everyone just waits for government to do everything. It's easy to sit around and blame government for all the ills in society. But one thing I've come to learn is, you know, governments aren't really the problem. The entire system is geared towards profit and downplays the individual, and everybody has bought into it. We just go along with it. And it's understandable because, what can we do? Alone we can do nothing. Together we can do much! But people are too divided, too focused on whatever diversion is out there, from which party I like better, to which sports team I like better. People don't really care about each other, people don't really want to unite and change themselves, and THAT'S why change is coming so slow. It's not Obamas fault, or the governments fault, it's the fault of each and everyone of us.

Add that, with the fact that we have a dark elite manipulating us, throwing out every possible diversion they can, working hard to keep us divided and infighting, working hard to manipulate people in government and industry to oppose any real change, and you can understand why things aren't moving fast. It's a long process, and tough, but it's our lot. And we aren't really doing it ourselves, so thank God we have off world help to remove the elites, thank God first contact is coming soon, it'll really shake things up and this will motivate us to make the changes necessary, because we'll have the example of advanced societies mentoring us. Without that, the change everybody wants so much would take another 50 or 100 years to manifest.

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1528

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
7 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
7 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
| SourceThe collective subconscious has shifted after many years of release and clearing. This changes our collective creation abilities, supporting new Source-informed unified creation which honors the higher trajectory and benefits the…
10 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
  AncientAwakeningsI’ve come to be with you at this time, in this auspicious time, in this momentous time that you are approaching now. Not so much just for the eclipse that is about to happen, solar eclipse, but because of the shift, the change…
10 hours ago
GalacticWhiteRose@Yahoo.com commented on Ben-Arion's blog post Calm In The Midst Of The Storm
"M.S. told me a long time ago. On this planet there is Light and there is Less Light. All of these ones are us. Both sides. Why do we have the Less Light? So that we can learn the lessons. We are going to be graduating as we do this. Thank you for…"
11 hours ago
GalacticWhiteRose@Yahoo.com commented on rev.joshua skirvin's blog post Was the F.F. Eclipse of Nibiru a “wild glitch in the matrix”.? by rev. Joshua.
"I agree. I thought it was a nothing berger. Chemtrails (I was taking pictures of them in 2004) were all over the place. Galactics are saying that they are coming soon. Are the chemtrails there so we can't see their ships?? Question. Can I post on…"
12 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"So, what was the speech made by Farage, that the Euro elites wanted to cancel..??
See his National Conservatism speech, he eventually made, following the court ruling....It's lengthy, but worth your time, especially if you live in the EU...👏🏻…"
12 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"✌🏻NATCON wins against lefty cancel culture, in Brussels....👏🏻Bravo, to all concerned...

"The REVOLUTION against cancel culture has STARTED - ‘This is a turning point!’ says Nigel Farage"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XNF2KuDoCOU"
13 hours ago
More…