Replies

• Am I the only person here that voted for Gary Johnson. He was a better candidate than both and reflects our view very well but know one backed or put money on him or even gave him any attention because god forbid we shed light on the parties that are actually workig IN our favor. All ppl care abot is Obama or Romney but they both suck so if you didnt like either of them they werent the only choices and ppl should have at least LOOKED or thought about picking someone else, that way even if they didnt win atleast in the next election tha party would get more attention then someone who actually WANTS to help could have a shot at winning. But for everyone here it seems like you only see 2 choices but there were 5 to 7 different people running. Of course the bad guys only want us to know or pay attention to the 2 they want so know one thinks about there other choices they just see heads or tails, not eagle or lady liberty???  I know wordy , its just I feel like Im the only one who didnt just vote for who THEY picked and actually paid attention to any of the other canditdates and everyone else was either so scare romney would win they just voted for obama, or so convinced Obama would mess up again that they voted for Romney and the other ones were just completely ignored.

• I watched the 3rd party debate, and I would have been happy to see Johnson, Stein, or even the Justice guy (I forgot his name) over the right and left hands of the cabal. Of course, so many are misled... but you are certainly not alone. I voted for Gary Johnson myself, as well as the Libertarian candidate Barbara Howe for governor of my state. I don't regret my vote one bit. The "lesser of two evils" trap goes along with a design that excludes all but the two candidates that are endorsed by the cabal, this is how they create their own win-win situation.

"Wasting your vote is voting for a candidate you don't believe in".

But don't worry too much about it, because the election is ultimately just another distraction. Remember, no one can take this away from us but ourselves. All will come to light in time, and be resolved.

• Hehe It's so sad that I'm just now seeing this but it made my day when I did. Its nice to know that there are people that won'tfall for that sort of thing. I wouldn't have voted at all lol but my mom threatened to kick me out if I didn't andmy brother kept calling me a race traitor when I told them I voted for Gary. I was like if theonly reason your voting for Obama is because he'sblack thannot only are you ignorant,but you probably shouldn't be voting. I don't let him bother me my brother says and does some pretty stupid things so I generally just ignore him, but sometimes the stupididity of the things he says get on my nerves.

• ..i dont know the guy... but i agree with your way of thinking...

and u are not the only one... but u are sailing in a mainstream river... what can one do..

• 8114477474?profile=original

• For that matter, for all those saying "America has chosen", I don't think massive voter fraud is considered America choosing, when America's voice is ignored. Yes there are a lot of supporters, for both sides for that matter, but not nearly as many as the polls would suggest, hence the immense backlash of voter fraud claims that have been erupting, people even admitting themselves that they voted 3, 5 or more times.

It is serving the dark agenda to define truth by a lie.

Now our hope lies in fixing the system WITHOUT the system, which was pretty much our only hope all along, but the movement against illuminati police state tyranny is growing. As the truth is exposed, it will draw the line between those who are simply mesmerized by the lies, and those who are actually on payroll to spread misinfo.

A genocidal mass murderer cannot lead an age of peace. It is simply not possible.
  • The only hope there was to fix things through the system was for a 3rd party candidate like Ron Paul or Gary Johnson to win, who are not owned by the banks and cabal. Romney and Obama answer to the exact same forces, the only difference between their tyrannies will be which lies they tell to their constituents.
    • Starseed Ikse: Agree with you 100%.  (Remember:  If you vote Re-BLOOD-lican or Demo-CRIP you're WASTING YOUR VOTE)
  • It's not what the country can do for you but what you can do for the country, It's all up to the people.

• What America represents is changing, and people who are afraid of the "future" now need to choose where they are going to align their energy.  America is becoming more progressive, liberal, and forward thinking.  Obama is a direction reflection of how our 3D reality is changing.

I feel like I've been thought a massive battle, and was over-joyed when Obama was elected last night... It was a very hard fought battle between many prejudice backwards thinking people in America, and those that want to move forward into a more "Star Trek" like future.

This is going to be a great opportunity to get away from foreign oil, un-needed wars (and deaths), and promote PEACE in America and hopefully on planet Earth.

The "Gloom and Doom" fantasy that some people so stubbornly hold onto, is slipping through their fingers, and I think it's a huge vindication for all those "Light Workers" on planet Earth that have stayed true to the legitimate Spiritual Revolution that is happening here in America and around the world...

I am thankful to have been able to support Obama and greater causes that make this world a better place...  I look forward to fulfilling my destiny in all ways that I am guided to, and hope people that hold onto hatred can let that go, and move on together into a Bright Future!!!!  :)

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1510

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 729

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Love & Joy posted a discussion
   Don't Give Away Your Divine Power of Love & JoyBy Steven Hutchinson...Be joyful when you face trouble, be cheerful when you go through hard times?!?That may not make any sense to you until you realize and experience that when you lose your joy -…
23 minutes ago
RichRaelian liked AlternateEarth's discussion 37 Underground Cities
10 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
11 hours ago
11 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"✌🏻✡️Palestinian propagandists in Gaza, EXPOSED.......🤫Of course, as everyone here knows, I'm backing Israel in this conflict, but truly, those who back Hamas and the Gazan propagandists, must have ideologically illogical blinkers, pressed over their…"
13 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
The Khazarian mafia is planning a holocaust or mass murder event for the US Christian heartland on April 8th. The entire April 8th solar eclipse event has been forensically traced to the (kill 90% of humanity and enslave the rest) Chabad death…
14 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Good video that Drekx posted on the comment wall so bringing it over to the health page. This gets into the dangers of Seed Oils. https://youtu.be/hTYTC62RCqM?si=q3WpPChIQlUnhHEW"
17 hours ago
"Thanks friend much appreciated :)"
17 hours ago
More…