I don't know how "off the cuff" an annoucement can be, but any way he can slip it in will be just fine. :) 

Is there a connection to this with Richard Boylan's claim that Obama agreed to disclosure before Dec. 31st or otherwise undeniable mass sightings would be seen?    

26 December 2010

Barack Obama to make UFO announcement in coming weeks

Michael Cohen m.cohen@allnewsweb.com

http://www.allnewsweb.com/page1199999462.php

All News Web has received information from government insiders close to the US President that Barack Obama has been given the go ahead to make an important ‘off the cuff’ announcement regarding UFO visits and US contact with aliens.

Allegedly DARPA has given this move the green light. The comments by the President will be made within the next month.

Our sources claim this will not be outright admittance of UFO visits and contact with aliens, however the comments will come as close to admittance as any President has to date and will be made in the context of a speech on an entirely different matter.

From what we understand The President will concede that there is ‘some evidence’ to suggest aliens might have attempted to contact Earthlings.

All of this is said to be part of a warm up program leading to eventual outright admittance of knowledge of UFO and alien visitation by major world governments within three years.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I was hoping for Disclosure for Christmas... but without holding my breath... ; )

• Ofc theyve been in contact for years- many many seasons.
  • agreed. why should we wait for the world leaders to decide whether disclosure should happen? why dont they ask us the people of the world if we would rather wait for stupid politicians to decide everything or if we want the ets here to help us save the planet, eachother and help us ascend. Disclosure was supposed to happen this year why is it taking so long? The ETs can help stop everything and they dont its stupid
  • i already got told in 2008 he was going to do that to me it is not news it is what i already knew he came into office to do.
    • The GFOL is under orders from heaven to not interfere unless the imminent destruction of the planet is abound.

We can aid those who seek the assistance but cannot interfere with the natural evolution of the planet.

We will wait. They have been made aware of the deadlines to meet the requirments or we will step foward with full disclosure.

I hope you can understand our positions too.

• Dear WolfeH you are very intelligent and i agree with you. It is a honour to communicate with someone as intelligent as you.

I have been doing a lot of research on the Galactic Federation of Light and Inner Earth Beings that i do not even sleep all night but just a little nap in the early hours of the morning.

What i have gathered is that the Galactic Federation of Light and Inner Earth Beings are and have been ready to make contact with Surface Humans but they find that Surface Humans are not ready for them. They are from different Star Planetry Systems and some look out of this World and they are worried about the reaction humans will make when they see them face to face. Adama Head Priest of Telos has said that first we will plant some trees and flowers, and then we will send some animals that you have not seen for ages and then we will meet up with a few people in secret who are ready for us and finally when a large number of people on the surface are ready to meet us heart to heart we will Unite as One big Civilization. We will soon be Members of the Galactic Federation of Light and together we will create Heaven on Earth as we will move to 5th Dimension. We will become Galactic Beings and be able to do a lot more then we can now. 

If you know much more please tell me and there are a few questions that i would like to ask you.

Namaste

• I heard that this non-interference police is not applied any longer - as now enough people on earth requested direct interference.
        • Yes orders have changed, and yes many many people have come and asked for this to occur, this is true, but we have to also allow a given amount of time for this to occur for the full disclosure to occur, never the less we will be stepping fowards soon. No one will deny that. And yes we will have formal fyrst contact. This is in our orders.
    • MESSAGE to OBAMA ..Wish you a Happy New Year from The Galactic Federation of Light...here we come

• I can't wait for my ride home & getting off this planet. :)
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1528

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
8 hours ago
8 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Getting into some great benefits we get from being out in the Sun in this video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uYP-VTctWq4"
12 hours ago
"Gonna go get some sun after this video :) Great benefits from the Sun talked about here. https://youtu.be/uYP-VTctWq4?si=km5IHGzwKRXodJT9"
12 hours ago
"Dr. Berg gets into the truth of what is really in plant based meat in this video. No thank you to plant based crap. Real meat is better. https://youtu.be/CeGlTGWtVnM?si=Oxa19iG_N4jq3L6r"
12 hours ago
"Dr. Berg gets into the truth of what is really in plant based meat in this video. No thank you to plant based crap. Real meat is better. https://youtu.be/CeGlTGWtVnM?si=poD0UcNtZ8cHdnPw"
12 hours ago
"Trudeau is another Dark Cabal turd that needs to go away. https://youtu.be/U9q1EAyAx_4?si=tFXfWhMuBJlrmE8p"
12 hours ago
"A good top 10 list of keto foods from Dr. Westman. https://youtu.be/ZtnMYhLga84?si=YdeZ--3UzyOb_Tov"
13 hours ago
More…